“Even at normal doses, taking psychiatric drugs can produce suicidal thinking, violent behavior, loss of ability to control impulses, hallucinations, mania, acute psychotic episodes, highly elaborated destructive plans, including mass murder.”
- History of US-NATO’s “Covert War” on Syria: Daraa March 2011
- The Ideology of Humanitarian Imperialism
- Syria and Washington’s ‘New Middle East’
- Video: Intensified Russian Bombings Targeting Terrorist Positions throughout Syria
- The Killers Are Everywhere, But Love Endures. Remembering JFK
- How to Stop Terrorism – Stop Committing It
Science and Medicine
The vaccine establishment is desperate. The ghosts of their fraudulent science, manipulated research, misleading propaganda across mainstream media and in the blogosphere are returning to haunt them. The pro-vaccine pundits are rapidly losing credibility….
The US Department of Defense (DoD) is funding Ebola trials on humans, trials which started just weeks before the Ebola outbreak in Guinea and Sierra Leone.
Are we to suppose that very recent and ground-breaking research was conducted that indicated there is no longer reason to “strongly suspect” that airborne Ebola contagion occurs?