Its a win decision for the nuclear industry. The White House has given final approval for raising permissible radioactive levels in drinking water and soil following “radiological incidents,” such as nuclear power-plant accidents and dirty bombs.
- Threat to the Hegemony of the US Dollar? Rigged Gold Bullion Market
- Bashar al-Assad Interview: Israel Supports Al Qaeda Terrorists
- Israel Mulling Plot to Assassinate Syrian President Bashar Al Assad
- Continued Cover-up of Contacts of Boston Bombing Suspects with FBI and US Intelligence
- Gloves Off: Russia Names CIA Station Chief in Moscow
- More Americans Committing Suicide than During the Great Depression
Science and Medicine
While healthy eating habits and a reduction in childhood obesity are good ideas, using additional aspartame in the food chain, as proposed by the Milk producers, is counter-productive and dangerous.
Cancer is big business. Despite massive public screening campaigns and talk of cures, cancer rates continue to soar,
Anyone who questions the safety of GMOs is said to be indulging in “scare mongering”. What the GMO sector fails to grasp is that the onus is on them to prove that their products are safe. They have patently failed to do this.