Why does PM David Cameron want to scrap the Human Rights Act – which is incorporated into the European Convention on Human Rights – it appears he simply does not believe in human rights.
- U.S. Now Overtly at War Against Russia
- United States War Crimes. A Historical Review
- The Truth: America Created Daesh (ISIS)
- NYT Refutes its Own Lies: Admits US-Saudi Partnership Supports the Islamic State (ISIS)
- Longstanding US-UK Spying on Israeli Military Operations. Israel Also Spies on America…
- The Media War on Donald Trump
The WHO declared the Zika virus a global health emergency on February 1 without providing much detail on the disease. Zika is both a virus as well as a de facto commodity. Guess who owns the Patent of the Zika Virus
“Tim Anderson has written the best systematic critique of western fabrications justifying the war against Syria. No other text brings together all the major accusations and their effective refutation. This text is essential reading for all those committed to peace and justice.”
If there is any single price of any commodity that determines the growth or slowdown of our economy, it is the price of crude oil. In June 2014 major oil traded at $103 a barrel. With some experience following the geopolitics of oil and oil markets, I smell a big skunk.