In practice, the IMF does not wield “sound economic governance” nor does it protect the vulnerable. It impoverishes entire populations, while providing “prosperity” to a small corrupt and subservient political and economic elite.
- Orientalism and the Islamic State Spectacle. “Leftists” Support US-NATO’s “Civilizing Mission”
- “Climate March” Hides Real Culprits and Real Solutions
- Climate Change, Manufactured Dissent and “Foundation-funded Doomsayers”
- Scotland Votes ‘NO’, Now Watch As the Ground Shifts Beneath Our Feet
- The Ebola Virus Pandemic: “A Weapon of Mass Destruction”?
- America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group
The credit card business is the banking industry’s biggest cash cow, largely due to lucrative hidden fees. Visa and MasterCard are independent entities set up by big Wall Street banks, which get about 80% of the fees.
JPMorgan Chase acknowledged that it facilitated the largest Ponzi scheme in history, as Bernie Madoff brazenly turned his business bank account at JPMorgan Chase into a money laundering operation
When the Comex trading floor opened January 30 at 8:20AM, the price of gold inexplicably plunged $17 over the next 30 minutes. The price plunge was triggered when sell orders flooded the Comex trading floor.