The Eurasian Economic Union is a reality that may end up costing the US its “perch” in Eurasia’s western periphery as a Common Economic Space is formed. The “Middle Space” is clearly resurgent. Moscow is a major political, socioeconomic and cultural force in European affairs
- The Globalization of War, America’s “Long War” against Humanity by Michel Chossudovsky
- The Ultimate War Crime: America’s “Global War on Terrorism”
- Big Pharma’s Mass Vaccination Agenda: Propaganda Assault on Informed Consent
- Is Russia Aware of the Threat? Washington Intends to Destabilize Russia and Overthrow the Russian Government
- When Net Neutrality Becomes Programmed Censorship
- Netanyahu Is “The Right Man” to Address the US Congress on Iran
A multi-spectrum war is being waged against Moscow by Washington. This insidious agenda is not limited to military deployments, covert operations and geopolitics, it also includes the manipulation of financial markets, war propaganda, social media, etc.
In practice, the IMF does not wield “sound economic governance” nor does it protect the vulnerable. It impoverishes entire populations, while providing “prosperity” to a small corrupt and subservient political and economic elite.
The credit card business is the banking industry’s biggest cash cow, largely due to lucrative hidden fees. Visa and MasterCard are independent entities set up by big Wall Street banks, which get about 80% of the fees.