In practice, the IMF does not wield “sound economic governance” nor does it protect the vulnerable. It impoverishes entire populations, while providing “prosperity” to a small corrupt and subservient political and economic elite.
- The Strangelove Effect: How We are Hoodwinked into Accepting a New World War
- Political Crisis in Saudi Arabia: Survival Is the “Saudi Key Word”
- Bankers are Behind the Wars
- In-Home Surveillance Using Smart Meters. Privacy, Data Mining and Health Impacts
- Secrecy and Lies: Government Collusion with the GMO Biotechnology Sector in Britain
- Privatization Is A Ramp For Corruption and Insouciance Is a Ramp for War
The credit card business is the banking industry’s biggest cash cow, largely due to lucrative hidden fees. Visa and MasterCard are independent entities set up by big Wall Street banks, which get about 80% of the fees.
JPMorgan Chase acknowledged that it facilitated the largest Ponzi scheme in history, as Bernie Madoff brazenly turned his business bank account at JPMorgan Chase into a money laundering operation
When the Comex trading floor opened January 30 at 8:20AM, the price of gold inexplicably plunged $17 over the next 30 minutes. The price plunge was triggered when sell orders flooded the Comex trading floor.