When investing becomes gambling, bad endings follow. The next credit crunch could make 2008-09 look mild by comparison. Bank of International Settlements(BIS) data show around $700 trillion in global derivatives.
- The March to War: Fighting ISIL is a Smokescreen for US Mobilization against Syria, Iran
- Information Overload? Don’t Tune Out… Get Informed!
- Understanding the U.S. War State. “Watching the War Crime Unfold”
- U.S. Holds the World Record of Killings of Innocent Civilians
- UN Resolution: Israel the World’s Only Violator of Economic and Social Rights
- Greece – Rescue without Debt
“Hitting depositors” could become the “new normal” of this diabolical project, serving the interests of the global financial conglomerates. There are provisions in the US, Canada and the EU pertaining to the outright confiscation of bank deposits.
The BRICS Development Bank (NDB) & its Contingency Reserve Arrangement (CRA) are dollar denominated entities. Unless they are coupled with a multi-currency system of trade & credit, they do not threaten dollar hegemony.
The Eurasian Economic Union is a reality that may end up costing the US its “perch” in Eurasia’s western periphery as a Common Economic Space is formed. The “Middle Space” is clearly resurgent. Moscow is a major political, socioeconomic and cultural force in European affairs