In practice, the IMF does not wield “sound economic governance” nor does it protect the vulnerable. It impoverishes entire populations, while providing “prosperity” to a small corrupt and subservient political and economic elite.
- Financial Market Manipulation Is The New Trend: Can It Continue?
- The End of Democracy in the Republic of Korea: Imminent Threat To Political Expression and Civil Rights
- Did Raul Castro Just Reverse The Entire Cuban Revolution?
- The Cuban Puzzle: Normalisation and Conquest
- The Fukushima Endgame: The Radioactive Contamination of the Pacific Ocean
- Pillaging the World. The History and Politics of the IMF
The credit card business is the banking industry’s biggest cash cow, largely due to lucrative hidden fees. Visa and MasterCard are independent entities set up by big Wall Street banks, which get about 80% of the fees.
JPMorgan Chase acknowledged that it facilitated the largest Ponzi scheme in history, as Bernie Madoff brazenly turned his business bank account at JPMorgan Chase into a money laundering operation
When the Comex trading floor opened January 30 at 8:20AM, the price of gold inexplicably plunged $17 over the next 30 minutes. The price plunge was triggered when sell orders flooded the Comex trading floor.