In practice, the IMF does not wield “sound economic governance” nor does it protect the vulnerable. It impoverishes entire populations, while providing “prosperity” to a small corrupt and subservient political and economic elite.
- Israel Delivers Death and Destruction: The Deliberate Killing of Palestinian Children by the IDF
- U.S. Holds the World Record of Killings of Innocent Civilians
- Fake Satellite Images: The Latest US Government Hoax against Russia
- “Fake News” on Palestine, Ukraine, Syria, Iraq: Support Global Research’s Battle against The Mainstream Media
- Israel, the “Neighborhood Bully”: Deconstructing the Lyrics of Bob Dylan in the Light of the Gaza Crisis
- Flight #MH17: What You’re Not Being Told. “The Psychological Groundwork for War”
The credit card business is the banking industry’s biggest cash cow, largely due to lucrative hidden fees. Visa and MasterCard are independent entities set up by big Wall Street banks, which get about 80% of the fees.
JPMorgan Chase acknowledged that it facilitated the largest Ponzi scheme in history, as Bernie Madoff brazenly turned his business bank account at JPMorgan Chase into a money laundering operation
When the Comex trading floor opened January 30 at 8:20AM, the price of gold inexplicably plunged $17 over the next 30 minutes. The price plunge was triggered when sell orders flooded the Comex trading floor.