The credit card business is the banking industry’s biggest cash cow, largely due to lucrative hidden fees. Visa and MasterCard are independent entities set up by big Wall Street banks, which get about 80% of the fees.
- The Crumbling Lockerbie Case
- Propaganda Alert: The Lockerbie Bombing. Who was Behind It? Libya, Iran … or the CIA?
- Obama’s Ukrainian Power Grab, Sanctions and the Boomerang Effect
- Corrupt “Secret” Global Trade and Investor Agreements: EU Facilitating Corporate Plunder
- Fukushima Meltdowns: A Global Conspiracy of Denial
- America’s “Worst Case Scenario for Ukraine”
JPMorgan Chase acknowledged that it facilitated the largest Ponzi scheme in history, as Bernie Madoff brazenly turned his business bank account at JPMorgan Chase into a money laundering operation
When the Comex trading floor opened January 30 at 8:20AM, the price of gold inexplicably plunged $17 over the next 30 minutes. The price plunge was triggered when sell orders flooded the Comex trading floor.
The global monetary system is doomed to become an increasingly confrontational arena. According to John Milton, “Money brings honor, friends, conquests and realms” “The management of money is always and everywhere political”.