Churchill had instructed the British Armed Forces’ to draw up “Operation Unthinkable”, a code name of two related plans of a conflict between the West and the Soviet Union. The generals were instructed to devise means to “impose upon Russia the will of the US and the British Empire”.
- Behind the Greek Economic Crisis. The Unspoken History of Foreign Intervention
- “I Love GMO”: The Warped World Of The Pro-GMO Lobbyist
- Oxi in Greece: Saving the European Idea
- Greeks Vote NO To EU-Imposed Austerity
- Five Facts that the Israeli Government Would Prefer you did not Know
- US-Sponsored Terrorism in Iraq and “Constructive Chaos” in the Middle East
Culture, Society & History
John D. Rockefeller Jr. owned a controlling interest in Standard Oil, but the next largest stockholder was the German chemical company I. G. Farben, through which the firm sold $20 million worth of gasoline and lubricants to the Nazis.
With the future of the British Empire under threat from other aspiring nations, a momentous decision was taken by a group of powerful and determined men, that direct action had to be taken to assert their control, and that of the British race, over the entire civilised world.
A secret cabal of immensely rich and powerful men – the Secret Elite – was formed in England in 1891 with the explicit aim of expanding the British Empire across the entire globe. They planned a European war to destroy Germany as an economic, industrial and imperial competitor