Churchill had instructed the British Armed Forces’ to draw up “Operation Unthinkable”, a code name of two related plans of a conflict between the West and the Soviet Union. The generals were instructed to devise means to “impose upon Russia the will of the US and the British Empire”.
- The March to War: Fighting ISIL is a Smokescreen for US Mobilization against Syria, Iran
- Information Overload? Don’t Tune Out… Get Informed!
- Understanding the U.S. War State. “Watching the War Crime Unfold”
- U.S. Holds the World Record of Killings of Innocent Civilians
- UN Resolution: Israel the World’s Only Violator of Economic and Social Rights
- Greece – Rescue without Debt
Culture, Society & History
John D. Rockefeller Jr. owned a controlling interest in Standard Oil, but the next largest stockholder was the German chemical company I. G. Farben, through which the firm sold $20 million worth of gasoline and lubricants to the Nazis.
With the future of the British Empire under threat from other aspiring nations, a momentous decision was taken by a group of powerful and determined men, that direct action had to be taken to assert their control, and that of the British race, over the entire civilised world.
A secret cabal of immensely rich and powerful men – the Secret Elite – was formed in England in 1891 with the explicit aim of expanding the British Empire across the entire globe. They planned a European war to destroy Germany as an economic, industrial and imperial competitor