Control over seed is the first link in the food chain because seed is the source of life. When a corporation controls seed, it controls life, especially the life of farmers.
- Behind “Syria Peace Talks”, US Prepares Regional War
- Mission Creep: Toward Full-Scale War on Syria?
- Systemic Breakdown? Financial Bubbles Creating Conditions for New Crash
- Guatemala’s Constitutional Court Overturns Rios Montt’s Genocide Conviction
- Flawed Financial System: Governments Held Hostage by the “Too Big to Fail” Banks (TBTF)
- No Bear Market In Gold. “Bullish Sentiment” in the Market for Physical Gold Bullion
Biotechnology and GMO
The outcome of many years of Roundup Ready GMO corn and soybeans has been a decline in nutritional value, the outbreak of new plant diseases resulting in widespread crop failures, and severe reproductive problems in livestock,
Anyone who questions the safety of GMOs is said to be indulging in “scare mongering”. What the GMO sector fails to grasp is that the onus is on them to prove that their products are safe. They have patently failed to do this.
The corrupt ties between powerful private lobby groups and the EU Commission was in full view with the the European Food Safety Administration (EFSA) tried to discredit serious scientific tests about the deadly effects of a variety of Monsanto GMO corn.