GMO technology is first and foremost an instrument of corporate power, a tool to ensure profit. Beyond that, it is intended to serve US global geopolitical interests. Indeed, agriculture has for a long time been central to US foreign policy.
- Is Washington Financing Terrorism? Islamic State (ISIS) Mercenary Admits Getting Funds from US
- Ukrainian Government: “No Russian Troops Are Fighting Against Us”. Sanctions against Russia based on Falsehoods
- Henry Kissinger: “If You Can’t Hear the Drums of War You Must Be Deaf”
- The Globalization of War. From the End of World War II to the Present
- There is no “Scientific Consensus” on the Safety of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- The ‘Empire of Chaos’ in the House of Saud
Biotechnology and GMO
The GM sector is working to get its products into Britain by co-opting strategically placed politicians in order to influence decision making and manipulate public perception about GM crops
“Historians may look back and write about how willing we are to sacrifice our children and jeopardize future generations with a massive experiment based on false promises and flawed science just to benefit the bottom line of a commercial enterprise.” Don Huber
There exist rigid criteria for a serious scientific journal to accept a peer-reviewed paper and to publish it. As well there are strict criteria by which such an article can be withdrawn after publication.