GMO technology is first and foremost an instrument of corporate power, a tool to ensure profit. Beyond that, it is intended to serve US global geopolitical interests. Indeed, agriculture has for a long time been central to US foreign policy.
- Republic of Korea: Imminent Threat To Political Expression and Civil Rights
- Did Raul Castro Just Reverse The Entire Cuban Revolution?
- The Cuban Puzzle: Normalisation and Conquest
- The Fukushima Endgame: The Radioactive Contamination of the Pacific Ocean
- Pillaging the World. The History and Politics of the IMF
- A Full-Blown Economic Crisis Has Erupted in Russia
Biotechnology and GMO
The GM sector is working to get its products into Britain by co-opting strategically placed politicians in order to influence decision making and manipulate public perception about GM crops
“Historians may look back and write about how willing we are to sacrifice our children and jeopardize future generations with a massive experiment based on false promises and flawed science just to benefit the bottom line of a commercial enterprise.” Don Huber
There exist rigid criteria for a serious scientific journal to accept a peer-reviewed paper and to publish it. As well there are strict criteria by which such an article can be withdrawn after publication.