GMO technology is first and foremost an instrument of corporate power, a tool to ensure profit. Beyond that, it is intended to serve US global geopolitical interests. Indeed, agriculture has for a long time been central to US foreign policy.
- Netanyahu, ‘Censored Voices,’ and the False Narrative of Self-Defense
- War Criminal Tony Blair’s Save the Children Award: An Inadequate Apology.
- What is a Conspiracy Theory? What is the Truth?
- Fast Food Nations: Selling out to Junk Food, Illness and Food Insecurity
- Head of Nobel Peace Prize Committee Is Fired, Requests Obama to Return 2009 Peace Prize?
- US and Venezuela: Decades of Defeats and Destabilization
Biotechnology and GMO
The GM sector is working to get its products into Britain by co-opting strategically placed politicians in order to influence decision making and manipulate public perception about GM crops
“Historians may look back and write about how willing we are to sacrifice our children and jeopardize future generations with a massive experiment based on false promises and flawed science just to benefit the bottom line of a commercial enterprise.” Don Huber
There exist rigid criteria for a serious scientific journal to accept a peer-reviewed paper and to publish it. As well there are strict criteria by which such an article can be withdrawn after publication.