“Historians may look back and write about how willing we are to sacrifice our children and jeopardize future generations with a massive experiment based on false promises and flawed science just to benefit the bottom line of a commercial enterprise.” Don Huber
- Demonizing the Russian Media: Shoot the Messenger and Obscure The Message
- From Afghanistan to Syria: Women’s Rights, War Propaganda and the CIA
- Women’s History: Trail-blazing Women of our Time
- Propaganda Psy-Op? “Worldwide Wave of Action”. The “Global Spring” Begins
- Why There Will Be War in Ukraine
- Coup d’Etat in Ukraine: Bias and Hypocrisy of the Western Liberal “Left” Media
Biotechnology and GMO
There exist rigid criteria for a serious scientific journal to accept a peer-reviewed paper and to publish it. As well there are strict criteria by which such an article can be withdrawn after publication.
As with GM crops, a host of unforeseen consequences may develop when we begin modifying humans with genes their children will inherit. But another argument against germline modification is that it will lead to designer babies and a new class of underdogs…
Of the nearly 10,000 wheat varieties in use in China in 1949, only 1,000 remain. In the US, 95 % of the cabbage, 91 % maize, 94 % of the pea and 81 % of the tomato varieties cultivated in the last century have been lost.