Control over seed is the first link in the food chain because seed is the source of life. When a corporation controls seed, it controls life, especially the life of farmers.
- Continued Cover-up of Contacts of Boston Bombing Suspects with FBI and US Intelligence
- Gloves Off: Russia Names CIA Station Chief in Moscow
- More Americans Committing Suicide than During the Great Depression
- Freedom of the Press: Obama Justice Department Secretly seized Associated Press Telephone Records
- Findings of the Mussalaha Peace Mission to Syria
- Weaponized Drones used for Law Enforcement across America: How Your Town Can Stop Drones
Biotechnology and GMO
The outcome of many years of Roundup Ready GMO corn and soybeans has been a decline in nutritional value, the outbreak of new plant diseases resulting in widespread crop failures, and severe reproductive problems in livestock,
Anyone who questions the safety of GMOs is said to be indulging in “scare mongering”. What the GMO sector fails to grasp is that the onus is on them to prove that their products are safe. They have patently failed to do this.
The corrupt ties between powerful private lobby groups and the EU Commission was in full view with the the European Food Safety Administration (EFSA) tried to discredit serious scientific tests about the deadly effects of a variety of Monsanto GMO corn.