GMO technology is first and foremost an instrument of corporate power, a tool to ensure profit. Beyond that, it is intended to serve US global geopolitical interests. Indeed, agriculture has for a long time been central to US foreign policy.
- There is no “Scientific Consensus” on the Safety of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- The ‘Empire of Chaos’ in the House of Saud
- Crimes against Humanity: Why Is Henry Kissinger Walking Around Free?
- Can Gold and the US Dollar Continue to Rise in Tandem? For How Long?
- The Globalization of War, America’s “Long War” against Humanity by Michel Chossudovsky
- Economic Warfare. War by Other Means: The IMF and the World Bank are Weapons of War
Biotechnology and GMO
The GM sector is working to get its products into Britain by co-opting strategically placed politicians in order to influence decision making and manipulate public perception about GM crops
“Historians may look back and write about how willing we are to sacrifice our children and jeopardize future generations with a massive experiment based on false promises and flawed science just to benefit the bottom line of a commercial enterprise.” Don Huber
There exist rigid criteria for a serious scientific journal to accept a peer-reviewed paper and to publish it. As well there are strict criteria by which such an article can be withdrawn after publication.