GMO technology is first and foremost an instrument of corporate power, a tool to ensure profit. Beyond that, it is intended to serve US global geopolitical interests. Indeed, agriculture has for a long time been central to US foreign policy.
- Terror in Mali: An Attack on China and Russia? One Third of the Victims were Russians and Chinese
- Turkey is a Pawn on the Chessboard for US-NATO War against Russia
- “And the Billionaires Are Laughing Somewhere in America”
- Is Turkey Collaborating with The Islamic State (ISIS)?
- The Downed Russian SU-24. Turkey Is Lying: “NATO Governments Lie Every Time They Open Their Mouths”
- Why’s The US Hanging Turkey Out To Dry?
Biotechnology and GMO
The GM sector is working to get its products into Britain by co-opting strategically placed politicians in order to influence decision making and manipulate public perception about GM crops
“Historians may look back and write about how willing we are to sacrifice our children and jeopardize future generations with a massive experiment based on false promises and flawed science just to benefit the bottom line of a commercial enterprise.” Don Huber
There exist rigid criteria for a serious scientific journal to accept a peer-reviewed paper and to publish it. As well there are strict criteria by which such an article can be withdrawn after publication.