The GM sector is working to get its products into Britain by co-opting strategically placed politicians in order to influence decision making and manipulate public perception about GM crops
- Framing Russia, Fabricating a Pretext to Wage War: Flight MH-17 and “Operation Northwoods”
- Kiev Regime Massacre: Renewed Bombing and Shelling in Eastern Ukraine
- US Intelligence Conceals Truth about Malaysian Jet Crash in Ukraine
- No End to Israeli War Crimes in Gaza: Targetting Schools and Hospitals
- What are the Politics of the Crash of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17?
- Suicidal Bombers Over Gaza In A World Coming Apart
Biotechnology and GMO
“Historians may look back and write about how willing we are to sacrifice our children and jeopardize future generations with a massive experiment based on false promises and flawed science just to benefit the bottom line of a commercial enterprise.” Don Huber
There exist rigid criteria for a serious scientific journal to accept a peer-reviewed paper and to publish it. As well there are strict criteria by which such an article can be withdrawn after publication.
As with GM crops, a host of unforeseen consequences may develop when we begin modifying humans with genes their children will inherit. But another argument against germline modification is that it will lead to designer babies and a new class of underdogs…