The context was within the intensification of the so-called “global war on terror” and in concert with the pro-military Stephen Harper government’s deployment of warplanes supposedly fighting “the terrorists” of the suddenly-emerging “Islamic State.”
- Towards Police State Canada? Anti-terrorism Bill C 51, To be Adopted by Parliament, The Media Campaign
- Netanyahu: “A Danger to Israel”, say 200 Israeli Military and Security Veterans
- Fifty Years of Imperial Wars: Global Neoliberalism and America’s Drive for World Domination
- Is Barack Obama Actually Trying To Help the Islamic State (ISIS) Take Over Syria?
- Fukushima: Nuclear War without a War
- America’s “Global War on Terror”, Al Qaeda and the Islamic State (ISIS)
Stephen Harper is the most deeply reviled Prime Minister in Canada’s history. On the world stage, he is the servant of Big Oil boiling oil out of tar-sands to destroy major river systems and pollute the planet
Prime Minister Steven Harper is using the shooting rampage on Parliament Hill as a justification for imposing broad surveillance and detainment measures that were already being implemented.
Revisions to the Canadian Criminal Code proposed by the Harper government contain wording designed to enable the prosecution of human rights activists in a manner desired by Mr. Netanyahu & his associates.