The context was within the intensification of the so-called “global war on terror” and in concert with the pro-military Stephen Harper government’s deployment of warplanes supposedly fighting “the terrorists” of the suddenly-emerging “Islamic State.”
- The Iraq Invasion: The “Six Wise Men” Tony Blair Ignored
- Divisions within the Kiev Regime. Will President Poroshenko Be Overthrown?
- CIA Covert Ops in Nigeria: Fertile Ground for US Sponsored Balkanization
- The Globalization of War and the Global Economic Crisis. Is there a Relationship?
- Martin Luther King: An American Hero. Where is his Replacement?
- Murdering Journalists … Them and Us
Stephen Harper is the most deeply reviled Prime Minister in Canada’s history. On the world stage, he is the servant of Big Oil boiling oil out of tar-sands to destroy major river systems and pollute the planet
Prime Minister Steven Harper is using the shooting rampage on Parliament Hill as a justification for imposing broad surveillance and detainment measures that were already being implemented.
Revisions to the Canadian Criminal Code proposed by the Harper government contain wording designed to enable the prosecution of human rights activists in a manner desired by Mr. Netanyahu & his associates.