I heard a child’s voice outside—a little girl was coming towards me, pointing in the direction of the worst damaged part of the school, saying: “My class was there.”
- Climate Change, Geoengineering and Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD)
- Weather Warfare: Beware the US Military’s Experiments with Climatic Warfare
- History of US-NATO’s “Covert War” on Syria: Daraa March 2011
- The Ideology of Humanitarian Imperialism
- Syria and Washington’s ‘New Middle East’
- Video: Intensified Russian Bombings Targeting Terrorist Positions throughout Syria
Poverty & Social Inequality
The cost of living continues to go up and incomes continue to go down. It is truly frightening to think about what this country is going to look like if current trends continue.
While Wall Street exerts a decisive influence on policy and legislation pertaining to the government shutdown, these same major financial institutions also control the movement of currency markets, commodity and stock markets through large scale operations in derivative trade.
Hundreds of poor people waiting outside of a closed grocery store for the possibility of getting the remaining food is not the picture of the “American Dream.” Yet on March 23, outside the Laney Walker Supermarket in Augusta, Ga., that is exactly what happened.