Hundreds of poor people waiting outside of a closed grocery store for the possibility of getting the remaining food is not the picture of the “American Dream.” Yet on March 23, outside the Laney Walker Supermarket in Augusta, Ga., that is exactly what happened.
- Why Disinformation Works. In America “Truth has no Relevance. Only Agendas are Important”
- Seeds of Destruction: The Record of Monsanto and Genetic Manipulation
- May 25th: Global March Against Monsanto
- The World of Our Children
- Behind “Syria Peace Talks”, US Prepares Regional War
- Mission Creep: Toward Full-Scale War on Syria?
Poverty & Social Inequality
The cost of living continues to go up and incomes continue to go down. It is truly frightening to think about what this country is going to look like if current trends continue.
“2.5 million persons were marginally attached to the labor force.” They “wanted and were available for work,” but “they were not counted as unemployed”
This study asks: Who are the the world’s One percent power elite? And to what extent do they operate in unison for their own private gains over benefits for the 99 percent?