Israel is set to become a major exporter of gas, if all goes to plan. The giant Leviathan natural gas field, in the eastern Mediterranean, discovered in December 2010, is widely described as “off the coast of Israel.”
- Crimes against Humanity: Why Is Henry Kissinger Walking Around Free?
- Can Gold and the US Dollar Continue to Rise in Tandem? For How Long?
- The Globalization of War, America’s “Long War” against Humanity by Michel Chossudovsky
- Economic Warfare. War by Other Means: The IMF and the World Bank are Weapons of War
- Flu Shot Hoax Admitted: “No Controlled Trials Demonstrating a Decrease in Influenza”
- Vaccine McCarthyism. What if the Vaccine Paradigm itself is Deliberately Flawed?
Oil and Energy
Mali at first glance seems a most unlikely place for the NATO powers, led by a neo-colonialist French government of Socialist President Francois Hollande (and quietly backed to the hilt by the Obama Administration), to launch what is being called by some a new Thirty Years’ War Against Terrorism.
The entire eastern Mediterranean is swimming in huge untapped oil and gas reserves. What are the geopolitical and military implications?
The “Great Game” being played right now by the world powers largely boils down to the United States and Russia fighting for control over Eurasian oil and gas resources