Israel is set to become a major exporter of gas, if all goes to plan. The giant Leviathan natural gas field, in the eastern Mediterranean, discovered in December 2010, is widely described as “off the coast of Israel.”
- Fake Satellite Images: The Latest US Government Hoax against Russia
- “Fake News” on Palestine, Ukraine, Syria, Iraq: Support Global Research’s Battle against The Mainstream Media
- Israel, the “Neighborhood Bully”: Deconstructing the Lyrics of Bob Dylan in the Light of the Gaza Crisis
- Flight #MH17: What You’re Not Being Told. “The Psychological Groundwork for War”
- Stock Market Tremors and the Financial Bubble Economy. The Failures of Monetary Policy
- Deleted BBC Report. “Ukrainian Fighter Jet Shot Down MHI7″, Donetsk Eyewitnesses
Oil and Energy
Mali at first glance seems a most unlikely place for the NATO powers, led by a neo-colonialist French government of Socialist President Francois Hollande (and quietly backed to the hilt by the Obama Administration), to launch what is being called by some a new Thirty Years’ War Against Terrorism.
The entire eastern Mediterranean is swimming in huge untapped oil and gas reserves. What are the geopolitical and military implications?
The “Great Game” being played right now by the world powers largely boils down to the United States and Russia fighting for control over Eurasian oil and gas resources