Israel is set to become a major exporter of gas, if all goes to plan. The giant Leviathan natural gas field, in the eastern Mediterranean, discovered in December 2010, is widely described as “off the coast of Israel.”
- Old World Order vs. New World Order: The Geopolitics of Chaos and Stochastic Change
- The Boston Marathon Bombing’s “Constructed Reality”
- Ukraine’s Gold Reserves Secretely Flown Out and Confiscated by the New York Federal Reserve?
- The Ukraine Crisis and the Big Game: The Geneva Agreement Changes Nothing
- PTSD and Mental Health: How America’s Wars Came Home With the Troops
- Political Lying: It’s Legal. Obama’s First-Amendment Defense of Political Liars
Oil and Energy
Mali at first glance seems a most unlikely place for the NATO powers, led by a neo-colonialist French government of Socialist President Francois Hollande (and quietly backed to the hilt by the Obama Administration), to launch what is being called by some a new Thirty Years’ War Against Terrorism.
The entire eastern Mediterranean is swimming in huge untapped oil and gas reserves. What are the geopolitical and military implications?
The “Great Game” being played right now by the world powers largely boils down to the United States and Russia fighting for control over Eurasian oil and gas resources