Israel is set to become a major exporter of gas, if all goes to plan. The giant Leviathan natural gas field, in the eastern Mediterranean, discovered in December 2010, is widely described as “off the coast of Israel.”
- The March to War: Fighting ISIL is a Smokescreen for US Mobilization against Syria, Iran
- Information Overload? Don’t Tune Out… Get Informed!
- Understanding the U.S. War State. “Watching the War Crime Unfold”
- U.S. Holds the World Record of Killings of Innocent Civilians
- UN Resolution: Israel the World’s Only Violator of Economic and Social Rights
- Greece – Rescue without Debt
Oil and Energy
Mali at first glance seems a most unlikely place for the NATO powers, led by a neo-colonialist French government of Socialist President Francois Hollande (and quietly backed to the hilt by the Obama Administration), to launch what is being called by some a new Thirty Years’ War Against Terrorism.
The entire eastern Mediterranean is swimming in huge untapped oil and gas reserves. What are the geopolitical and military implications?
The “Great Game” being played right now by the world powers largely boils down to the United States and Russia fighting for control over Eurasian oil and gas resources