Mali at first glance seems a most unlikely place for the NATO powers, led by a neo-colonialist French government of Socialist President Francois Hollande (and quietly backed to the hilt by the Obama Administration), to launch what is being called by some a new Thirty Years’ War Against Terrorism.
- TransCanada Begins Injecting Oil Into Keystone XL Southern Half. Environmental Consequences?
- World War I: Lessons from the Christmas Truce of 1914
- The Economic Recovery is a “Statistical Illusion”: More Misleading Official Employment Figures
- NATO’s War on Syria Just Got Dirtier
- Will Digital Currency Replace the US Dollar? Wall Street Strategy to Make Bitcoin the Global Currency?
- Russia’s Role in the World: Gauging Moscow’s Active Foreign Policy
Oil and Energy
The entire eastern Mediterranean is swimming in huge untapped oil and gas reserves. What are the geopolitical and military implications?
The “Great Game” being played right now by the world powers largely boils down to the United States and Russia fighting for control over Eurasian oil and gas resources