Israel is set to become a major exporter of gas, if all goes to plan. The giant Leviathan natural gas field, in the eastern Mediterranean, discovered in December 2010, is widely described as “off the coast of Israel.”
- Scotland Votes ‘NO’, Now Watch As the Ground Shifts Beneath Our Feet
- The Ebola Virus Pandemic: “A Weapon of Mass Destruction”?
- America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group
- History: ‘Yes’ to Scotland Independence and Britain’s Waning Imperialism
- ‘YES’ Supporters Claim Videos Show Scottish Referendum Was Rigged
- The US-EU-Russia Sanctions Puzzle
Oil and Energy
Mali at first glance seems a most unlikely place for the NATO powers, led by a neo-colonialist French government of Socialist President Francois Hollande (and quietly backed to the hilt by the Obama Administration), to launch what is being called by some a new Thirty Years’ War Against Terrorism.
The entire eastern Mediterranean is swimming in huge untapped oil and gas reserves. What are the geopolitical and military implications?
The “Great Game” being played right now by the world powers largely boils down to the United States and Russia fighting for control over Eurasian oil and gas resources