The tragic events of September 11, 2001 constitute a fundamental landmark in American history. a decisive watershed. 9/11 opens up an era of crisis, upheaval and militarization of American society.
- The Ukraine Crisis and the Big Game: The Geneva Agreement Changes Nothing
- PTSD and Mental Health: How America’s Wars Came Home With the Troops
- Political Lying: It’s Legal. Obama’s First-Amendment Defense of Political Liars
- Global Cooling is Here
- Hidden Agenda behind CIA Director Brennan’s Trip to Kiev: “Initiate the Use Of Force” in Eastern Ukraine
- America has Become a Police State
9/11 & 'War on Terrorism'
On May 2nd, 2011, US President Barack H. Obama announces to the world that Osama Bin-Laden had been killed by US Navy Seals (Seal Team Six) in an special operation in Abbottabad, Pakistan
With polls consistently showing that approximately 50% of Canadians and Americans doubt the official story of 9/11, the feat of keeping the lid on a public debate for over 12 years has been nothing short of miraculous.
Secretary of State John Kerry meets with rebel commanders who oversee the Al Qaeda affiliated entity. Is this part of a “new normal”: the unity of opposites whereby “terrorism” and “counter-terrorism” are merged into a single foreign policy focus?