The tragic events of September 11, 2001 constitute a fundamental landmark in American history. a decisive watershed. 9/11 opens up an era of crisis, upheaval and militarization of American society.
- Health Insurance: Obama Lied About Obamacare, Now Wants Political Lying to Be Legal
- Remembering Michael C. Ruppert: Wall Street, The CIA and 9/11: “The CIA had Complete and Perfect Knowledge of the Attacks”
- CIA Directs Kiev Proxy Regime to Launch Military Assault against Rebels in Eastern Ukraine
- Iceland and the Global Economic Crisis: The Viking Tiger, A Sacrificial Lamb upon the Altar of Free Trade
- War Propaganda
- Global Human Trafficking, a Modern form of Slavery
9/11 & 'War on Terrorism'
On May 2nd, 2011, US President Barack H. Obama announces to the world that Osama Bin-Laden had been killed by US Navy Seals (Seal Team Six) in an special operation in Abbottabad, Pakistan
With polls consistently showing that approximately 50% of Canadians and Americans doubt the official story of 9/11, the feat of keeping the lid on a public debate for over 12 years has been nothing short of miraculous.
Secretary of State John Kerry meets with rebel commanders who oversee the Al Qaeda affiliated entity. Is this part of a “new normal”: the unity of opposites whereby “terrorism” and “counter-terrorism” are merged into a single foreign policy focus?