With polls consistently showing that approximately 50% of Canadians and Americans doubt the official story of 9/11, the feat of keeping the lid on a public debate for over 12 years has been nothing short of miraculous.
- Will Digital Currency Replace the US Dollar? Wall Street Strategy to Make Bitcoin the Global Currency?
- Russia’s Role in the World: Gauging Moscow’s Active Foreign Policy
- Economic Genocide
- The Phony Pullout from Afghanistan
- Extractive World Order: Plundering Planet Earth, Seizing Resources and Erasing Cultures
- 9/11 Truth: How to Debunk WTC Thermite at Ground Zero
9/11 & 'War on Terrorism'
The tragic events of September 11, 2001 constitute a fundamental landmark in American history. a decisive watershed. 9/11 opens up an era of crisis, upheaval and militarization of American society.
Secretary of State John Kerry meets with rebel commanders who oversee the Al Qaeda affiliated entity. Is this part of a “new normal”: the unity of opposites whereby “terrorism” and “counter-terrorism” are merged into a single foreign policy focus?
The “Global War on Terrorism” uses Al Qaeda terrorist operatives as their foot soldiers. “Political Islam” and the imposition of an “Islamic State” (modeled on Qatar or Saudi Arabia) is an integral part of US foreign policy. America is the Terror State.