On May 2nd, 2011, US President Barack H. Obama announces to the world that Osama Bin-Laden had been killed by US Navy Seals (Seal Team Six) in an special operation in Abbottabad, Pakistan
- Obama is Escalating the Crisis. US War Ships Sent to the Black Sea
- Austerity and IMF “Economic Medicine”: The Looting Of Ukraine Has Begun
- NATO Coup in Ukraine. “Wag the Dog” Military Deployment in a Crucial Geopolitical Pivot?
- America’s “Unlimited Imperialism”, Now Ukraine
- The Ukrainian Pendulum. Two Invasions and a Putsch. American Special Forces in Ukraine under Cover
- Hillary Clinton: Playing a Dog-Eared “Hitler” Card
9/11 & 'War on Terrorism'
With polls consistently showing that approximately 50% of Canadians and Americans doubt the official story of 9/11, the feat of keeping the lid on a public debate for over 12 years has been nothing short of miraculous.
The tragic events of September 11, 2001 constitute a fundamental landmark in American history. a decisive watershed. 9/11 opens up an era of crisis, upheaval and militarization of American society.
Secretary of State John Kerry meets with rebel commanders who oversee the Al Qaeda affiliated entity. Is this part of a “new normal”: the unity of opposites whereby “terrorism” and “counter-terrorism” are merged into a single foreign policy focus?