Ironically, the anti-terrorist legislation does not apply to politicians in high office. Individuals can be arrested but presidents and prime ministers are allowed to mingle and socialize with family members of the World’s most renowned terrorist.
- $5,000 Silver? The Mathematics of a Potential Price Surge
- These Are all the Countries Where the US Has a Military Presence
- “Manufacturing Dissent”: The Anti-globalization Movement is Funded by the Corporate Elites
- Today’s Most Popular Articles on Global Research
- ISIS is a US-made Monster!
- US Agribusiness, GMOs and The Plundering Of The Planet
9/11 & 'War on Terrorism'
The crimes committed in the name of 9/11 involving acts of war are far-reaching, resulting in the deaths of millions of people as well as the destruction of entire countries.
False flag operations and assassinations are a central component of the elaborate psychological warfare campaign waged on the American public to justify the so-called “global war on terrorism,”
On May 2nd, 2011, US President Barack H. Obama announces to the world that Osama Bin-Laden had been killed by US Navy Seals (Seal Team Six) in an special operation in Abbottabad, Pakistan