U.S. Elections have become corporate PR campaigns, with corporations doling money to both parties. Aside from a couple of fervently debated social issues, a consistent, core economic agenda is firmly in place that favors the 1%.
- Is US-NATO Preparing to Wage War on Russia?
- Financial Market Manipulation Is The New Trend: Can It Continue?
- The End of Democracy in the Republic of Korea: Imminent Threat To Political Expression and Civil Rights
- Did Raul Castro Just Reverse The Entire Cuban Revolution?
- The Cuban Puzzle: Normalisation and Conquest
- The Fukushima Endgame: The Radioactive Contamination of the Pacific Ocean
Using the Sandy Hook School massacre as its justification, the Obama administration has given the psychiatric business & big Pharma a major gift by quietly introducing a behavioral & mental health program in public schools throughout the US
Modern propaganda techniques utilized by the corporate state to enforce anti-democratic and destructive policies routinely entail the manufacture and manipulation of news events to mold public opinion
In the past twenty plus years, a new criminal sanction has found its way into statutes in at least forty plus states: a life sentence without the possibility of parole (LWOP).