The historical record of past presidents’ prewar and wartime is unambiguous, greatly contributing to the immense bloodshed and destruction that continues under the country’s reckless international leadership to this day.
- Building Solidarity to End South African Apartheid
- Amend the Federal Reserve: We Need a Central Bank that Serves Main Street
- US-Japanese Militarism and China’s Air-Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) over Disputed Islets. Pretext for Another Pacific War?
- Britain: Racism, Social Decadence and Moral Deterioration
- Mandela Led Fight Against Apartheid, But Not Against Extreme Inequality
- What’s Really Behind France’s Sudden Scramble to “Save Central Africa”
The US shale gas boom is revealing itself to have been a gigantic hyped confidence bubble that is already beginning to deflate…
Ron Kovic’s an anti-war activist. He was born on July 4, 1946. Vietnam combat left him paralyzed. He’s wheelchair-bound. His memoir titled “Born on the Fourth of July” became an Academy Award-winning film. Oliver Stone directed it. Tom Cruise played Kovic.
Given Washington’s costly commitment to Israeli war plans and the constraints of US budget cuts, the new OKH regime will try to ‘coordinate’ policies with the other NATO powers,