U.S. Elections have become corporate PR campaigns, with corporations doling money to both parties. Aside from a couple of fervently debated social issues, a consistent, core economic agenda is firmly in place that favors the 1%.
- The Fukushima Endgame: The Radioactive Contamination of the Pacific Ocean
- Pillaging the World. The History and Politics of the IMF
- A Full-Blown Economic Crisis Has Erupted in Russia
- Tolerating Another Bush? Jeb, the GOP and the Presidency
- Queen Helped Stop Scottish ‘Ominous’ Independence Yes Vote
- Torture Report Confirms Team Bush War Crimes
Using the Sandy Hook School massacre as its justification, the Obama administration has given the psychiatric business & big Pharma a major gift by quietly introducing a behavioral & mental health program in public schools throughout the US
Modern propaganda techniques utilized by the corporate state to enforce anti-democratic and destructive policies routinely entail the manufacture and manipulation of news events to mold public opinion
In the past twenty plus years, a new criminal sanction has found its way into statutes in at least forty plus states: a life sentence without the possibility of parole (LWOP).