After four weeks of testimony and over 70 witnesses in a civil trial in Memphis, Tennessee, twelve jurors reached a unanimous verdict on December 8, 1999 that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
- Demonizing the Russian Media: Shoot the Messenger and Obscure The Message
- From Afghanistan to Syria: Women’s Rights, War Propaganda and the CIA
- Women’s History: Trail-blazing Women of our Time
- Propaganda Psy-Op? “Worldwide Wave of Action”. The “Global Spring” Begins
- Why There Will Be War in Ukraine
- Coup d’Etat in Ukraine: Bias and Hypocrisy of the Western Liberal “Left” Media
The historical record of past presidents’ prewar and wartime is unambiguous, greatly contributing to the immense bloodshed and destruction that continues under the country’s reckless international leadership to this day.
The US shale gas boom is revealing itself to have been a gigantic hyped confidence bubble that is already beginning to deflate…
Ron Kovic’s an anti-war activist. He was born on July 4, 1946. Vietnam combat left him paralyzed. He’s wheelchair-bound. His memoir titled “Born on the Fourth of July” became an Academy Award-winning film. Oliver Stone directed it. Tom Cruise played Kovic.