“Having lost eighteen of nineteen elections, their chances of taking power or replacing the government through electoral channels …are virtually nil, and so what I think they’ve decided on as a strategy is to create chaos, insecurity, and especially engage…
- The Neo-Liberal Deception and the New World Order
- Interview with Michelle Gunderson co-founder of the Network for Social Justice Unionism
- Reform of the Bretton Woods Institutions: The IMF Might Not Live to See Its Anniversary
- Bolivia’s New Mining Law
- Dangerous Crossroads: US-NATO Build-up to Cold War 2.0
- “Crimes against Peace”: Historic Class Action Law Suit against George W. Bush
Top-level Treasury officials, CIA officers, and Wall Street bankers and lawyers think alike because of the “revolving door” by which they pass easily from private to public service and back.
After four weeks of testimony and over 70 witnesses in a civil trial in Memphis, Tennessee, twelve jurors reached a unanimous verdict on December 8, 1999 that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
The historical record of past presidents’ prewar and wartime is unambiguous, greatly contributing to the immense bloodshed and destruction that continues under the country’s reckless international leadership to this day.