Barack Obama seems to be morphing more and more into a Democratic George W. Bush. Those who write his speeches seem to have the same warmongering mentality as those who wrote George W. Bush’s or Dick Cheney’s speeches, ten years ago.
- MH17 and the Economic Backlash of US Sanctions against Russia: The Rush to War?
- Revelations of German Pilot: Shocking Analysis of the “Shooting Down” of Malaysian MH17. “Aircraft Was Not Hit by a Missile”
- From Victim to Colonial Settler: Shifting the Paradigm on Israel
- Israel Bombs Yet Another United Nations School, Killing Women and Children
- The Elite, the ‘Great Game’ and World War III
- Are you Ready for Nuclear War?
“Having lost eighteen of nineteen elections, their chances of taking power or replacing the government through electoral channels …are virtually nil, and so what I think they’ve decided on as a strategy is to create chaos, insecurity, and especially engage…
Top-level Treasury officials, CIA officers, and Wall Street bankers and lawyers think alike because of the “revolving door” by which they pass easily from private to public service and back.
The historical record of past presidents’ prewar and wartime is unambiguous, greatly contributing to the immense bloodshed and destruction that continues under the country’s reckless international leadership to this day.