Top-level Treasury officials, CIA officers, and Wall Street bankers and lawyers think alike because of the “revolving door” by which they pass easily from private to public service and back.
- Financial Explosion: Global Debt Crosses the $100 Trillion Mark
- West backs Nazis in Ukraine, compares Putin to Hitler for trying to stop them
- Dangerous Crossroads: US-NATO Black Sea War Games Close to Border with Crimea
- Ukraine’s “Democratic” Coup D’état: Washington’s “Neo-Nazi Neoliberal” Proxy Government
- Ukraine: “The Worst Case Scenario is World War III”
- The Crumbling Lockerbie Case
After four weeks of testimony and over 70 witnesses in a civil trial in Memphis, Tennessee, twelve jurors reached a unanimous verdict on December 8, 1999 that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.
The historical record of past presidents’ prewar and wartime is unambiguous, greatly contributing to the immense bloodshed and destruction that continues under the country’s reckless international leadership to this day.
The US shale gas boom is revealing itself to have been a gigantic hyped confidence bubble that is already beginning to deflate…