The historical record of past presidents’ prewar and wartime is unambiguous, greatly contributing to the immense bloodshed and destruction that continues under the country’s reckless international leadership to this day.
- The Global Money Matrix: The Forces behind America’s Economic Destruction
- The Geneva Agreement with Iran: A Result of the Sanctions Policy?
- Iran-US Interim Agreement: Historic Breakthrough or Historic Sellout?
- Syria: Whose Sarin?
- Mandela’s Dream of Black Power Became a “Neoliberal Nightmare”
- Bipartisan Budget Deal to Scrap Jobless Benefits. Condemning Five Million People to Poverty and Destitution
The US shale gas boom is revealing itself to have been a gigantic hyped confidence bubble that is already beginning to deflate…
Ron Kovic’s an anti-war activist. He was born on July 4, 1946. Vietnam combat left him paralyzed. He’s wheelchair-bound. His memoir titled “Born on the Fourth of July” became an Academy Award-winning film. Oliver Stone directed it. Tom Cruise played Kovic.
Given Washington’s costly commitment to Israeli war plans and the constraints of US budget cuts, the new OKH regime will try to ‘coordinate’ policies with the other NATO powers,