The real story is that Congo appears to be on the cusp of a new insurrection. This is yet another military thrust by Rwanda and Uganda to destabilize eastern Congo and seize absolute control.
- Five Facts that the Israeli Government Would Prefer you did not Know
- US-Sponsored Terrorism in Iraq and “Constructive Chaos” in the Middle East
- Greece – Risk of False-flagging Greece into Submission and Chaos?
- The BBC, the Weapons Industry and War Propaganda
- Yanis Varoufakis: Why We Recommend a NO in the Referendum – in Six Short Bullet Points
- Greece: Tsipras Surrenders to Troika Demands. Will The Referendum be Cancelled?
There was not a single individual among us [UN military and observers] who doubted that this was an action by RPF… the shooting down of the President’s plane and the well-planned military assault of the RPF that began immediately after…”
The objectives of the US military presence in Africa are well documented: counter Chinese influence and control strategic locations and natural resources including oil reserves. This was confirmed more than 8 years ago by the US State Department
International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.