Uhuru Kenyatta has won the national presidential elections in Kenya. Kenyatta, the son of the first president of the country, Jomo Kenyatta, has come under fire from International Criminal Court (ICC) as well as the governments of the United States and Britain.
- Did 9/11 Justify the War in Afghanistan?
- Threat to the Hegemony of the US Dollar? Rigged Gold Bullion Market
- Bashar al-Assad Interview: Israel Supports Al Qaeda Terrorists
- Israel Mulling Plot to Assassinate Syrian President Bashar Al Assad
- Continued Cover-up of Contacts of Boston Bombing Suspects with FBI and US Intelligence
- Gloves Off: Russia Names CIA Station Chief in Moscow
Libya is among the World’s largest oil economies with approximately 3.5% of global oil reserves, more than twice those of the US.
Mokhtar Belmokhtar, mastermind behind the terrorist attack on the In Amenas Gas complex was enlisted at age 19 to fight within the ranks of Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, at a time when the CIA and Pakistan’s Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) were actively supporting the jihadists in both recruitment and training.
Africa’s rich in oil, gas, gold, silver, diamonds, uranium, iron, copper, tin, lead, nickel, coal, cobalt, bauxite, wood, coltan, manganese, chromium, vanadium-bearing titanium, and much more.