International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.
- Why First Nations People Regard Thanksgiving Day as a National Day of Mourning
- 122 Tons of Gold Secretly Repatriated to the Netherlands
- Swiss Gold Referendum: What It Really Means
- Visit Global Research on Facebook
- The Privatization of Detroit: Massive Termination of Water Services
- The Battle Against Ebola Continues
The civil war in Rwanda and the ethnic massacres were an integral part of US foreign policy, carefully staged in accordance with precise strategic and economic objectives. The ultimate objective was to displace France from Central Africa.
The peasantry is to be “protected” through the establishment of “customary land reserves” in the vicinity of the White Afrikaner commercial farms. The rural people will be caged into small territorial enclaves (“communal lands”) while the best agricultural land will be sold or leased to private investors.
Government’s method of reducing number of schools and replacing them with fewer mega-schools as a way of addressing rot in education is clearly unscientific and bogus.