International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.
- The Long Withdrawal: The Defeated Leave Afghanistan
- Fight the Enemies of Truth: Support the Spread of Knowledge
- ISIS: America’s Terrorist Mercenaries
- Canada: Decoding Harper’s Terror Game. Beneath the Masks and Diversions
- Are Vulture Funds a US Tool Against Argentina in an Energy War With Russia?
- Vladimir Putin Exposes Criminal Global Order: “The US is its Own Worst Enemy”
The civil war in Rwanda and the ethnic massacres were an integral part of US foreign policy, carefully staged in accordance with precise strategic and economic objectives. The ultimate objective was to displace France from Central Africa.
The peasantry is to be “protected” through the establishment of “customary land reserves” in the vicinity of the White Afrikaner commercial farms. The rural people will be caged into small territorial enclaves (“communal lands”) while the best agricultural land will be sold or leased to private investors.
Government’s method of reducing number of schools and replacing them with fewer mega-schools as a way of addressing rot in education is clearly unscientific and bogus.