The civil war in Rwanda and the ethnic massacres were an integral part of US foreign policy, carefully staged in accordance with precise strategic and economic objectives. The ultimate objective was to displace France from Central Africa.
- Russia and Eurasia: Who are the Russians?
- Is the Pentagon using ISIL and the Iraq Crisis to Finally Strike Syria?
- Look Who’s Talking! MH17 and the US Role in Downing Passenger Airplanes
- Washington Piles Lie Upon Lie. Accuses Russia of Having “Invaded Ukraine”
- Justice and Law Enforcement: America’s Corrupt Institutions
- Kiev Forces Defeated in East Ukraine. Could Obama’s Legacy Be Destroyed by His Ukraine Policy?
The peasantry is to be “protected” through the establishment of “customary land reserves” in the vicinity of the White Afrikaner commercial farms. The rural people will be caged into small territorial enclaves (“communal lands”) while the best agricultural land will be sold or leased to private investors.
Government’s method of reducing number of schools and replacing them with fewer mega-schools as a way of addressing rot in education is clearly unscientific and bogus.
While the stated purpose of the war games is to “protect Africa”, the real objective is imperial conquest. Washington’s hidden agenda is to “make Africans fight Africans”.