The objectives of the US military presence in Africa are well documented: counter Chinese influence and control strategic locations and natural resources including oil reserves. This was confirmed more than 8 years ago by the US State Department
- The Netanyahu Victory. Is there a Path to a Just Peace?
- Fukushima: Uranium and Plutonium Contamination of Large Areas of Oceans, Ground-water, Soils.
- “Manufacturing Dissent”
- Bankers Hate Peace: All Wars Are Bankers’ Wars
- How The US Government and US Military Became Murder, Inc.
- California Water Wars: Another Form of Asset Stripping?
International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.
The civil war in Rwanda and the ethnic massacres were an integral part of US foreign policy, carefully staged in accordance with precise strategic and economic objectives. The ultimate objective was to displace France from Central Africa.
The peasantry is to be “protected” through the establishment of “customary land reserves” in the vicinity of the White Afrikaner commercial farms. The rural people will be caged into small territorial enclaves (“communal lands”) while the best agricultural land will be sold or leased to private investors.