The objectives of the US military presence in Africa are well documented: counter Chinese influence and control strategic locations and natural resources including oil reserves. This was confirmed more than 8 years ago by the US State Department
- “How Dare you Say Peace is the Answer.” … Fear is a Much Better Alternative
- Is Kissing a “State Sponsor of Terrorism” a “Terrorist Act”?
- “Wiping Countries Off the Map”: Who’s Failing the “Failed States”
- The Neoconservative Threat To International Order
- Top Ukrainian Nazi Visits U.S. Congress, Pentagon, Canadian Parliament, Seeks Weapons for Ukraine
- The U.S. has Installed a Neo-Nazi Government in Ukraine
International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.
The civil war in Rwanda and the ethnic massacres were an integral part of US foreign policy, carefully staged in accordance with precise strategic and economic objectives. The ultimate objective was to displace France from Central Africa.
The peasantry is to be “protected” through the establishment of “customary land reserves” in the vicinity of the White Afrikaner commercial farms. The rural people will be caged into small territorial enclaves (“communal lands”) while the best agricultural land will be sold or leased to private investors.