There was not a single individual among us [UN military and observers] who doubted that this was an action by RPF… the shooting down of the President’s plane and the well-planned military assault of the RPF that began immediately after…”
- The Globalization of War, America’s “Long War” against Humanity by Michel Chossudovsky
- Stop Military Intervention in Iraq
- Washington Protects Its Lies With More Lies. Osama Bin Laden’s “Bookshelf of Conspiracy Theories”
- Washington Blows Itself Up With Its Own Bomb. US Strategy Backfires
- Major Monsanto Lawsuit Completely Blacked out by Media
- America is Behind ISIS: Washington Confesses to Backing “Questionable Actors” in Syria
The objectives of the US military presence in Africa are well documented: counter Chinese influence and control strategic locations and natural resources including oil reserves. This was confirmed more than 8 years ago by the US State Department
International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.
The civil war in Rwanda and the ethnic massacres were an integral part of US foreign policy, carefully staged in accordance with precise strategic and economic objectives. The ultimate objective was to displace France from Central Africa.