There was not a single individual among us [UN military and observers] who doubted that this was an action by RPF… the shooting down of the President’s plane and the well-planned military assault of the RPF that began immediately after…”
- Sowing the GMO Seeds of Depopulation?
- “War is just a Racket”: Memorial Day Is A Hoax. “Our Soldiers Died for the Profits of the Bankers”
- The Pentagon’s Strategy for World Domination: Full Spectrum Dominance, from Asia to Africa
- Opinion: Is Israel America’s Friend? Or America’s Enemy?
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- China: Rise, Fall and Re-Emergence as a Global Power
The objectives of the US military presence in Africa are well documented: counter Chinese influence and control strategic locations and natural resources including oil reserves. This was confirmed more than 8 years ago by the US State Department
International justice worthy of its name cannot exist without an international order that is democratic; a world order in which the sovereignty and equality of nations is fundamental.
The civil war in Rwanda and the ethnic massacres were an integral part of US foreign policy, carefully staged in accordance with precise strategic and economic objectives. The ultimate objective was to displace France from Central Africa.