German pilot Peter Haisenko in a path-breaking analysis pointed to bullet like holes which could not have been caused by a buk missile. The BBC in an early report (subsequently suppressed) provided testimonies that MH17 was shot down by a military aircraft.
- Vladimir Putin Marginalized at G20 in Brisbane? – Imagine – Mr. Putin Takes Center Stage
- Ukraine’s President, to the People He’s Bombing: “Go to Hell”
- Rethinking Conspiracy
- The Fall of the Berlin Wall and the Multiplication of Western Walls
- The Siege of Julian Assange is a Farce
- Dismantling the Pro-War Cult. The Myth of the Soldier as Guarantor of Freedom
Russia and FSU
The US-EU sponsored coup in the Ukraine and its conversion from a stable Russian trading partner, to a devastated EU economic client and NATO launch pad illustrate the dangerous vulnerability of the Russian economy and state.
At no juncture during the Ukrainian crisis could the downing of flight MH17 have been more convenient for NATO and its proxy regime in Kiev. Kiev’s forces in eastern Ukraine are being repealed. NATO’s attempts to bait Russia into moving into Ukrainian territory have failed.
Abandoning Europe’s accumulated wisdom, drawn from its wars and tragedies, oblivious to their own best interests, today’s European leaders seem ready to follow their American protectors to another D-Day … D for Doom.