- Iraq: St. Valentine’s Day Massacres: Still Ongoing
- Video: Turkey’s Military Intervention in Syria
- Albert Einstein and the Theory of Relativity: The Collision of Two Black Holes Billion Light Years Away…
- Israel’s International Conspiracy
- “A Special Place in Hell”… For Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright?
- How the Broad Climate Movement Has Failed Us
Russia and FSU
German pilot Peter Haisenko in a path-breaking analysis pointed to bullet like holes which could not have been caused by a buk missile. The BBC in an early report (subsequently suppressed) provided testimonies that MH17 was shot down by a military aircraft.
The US-EU sponsored coup in the Ukraine and its conversion from a stable Russian trading partner, to a devastated EU economic client and NATO launch pad illustrate the dangerous vulnerability of the Russian economy and state.
At no juncture during the Ukrainian crisis could the downing of flight MH17 have been more convenient for NATO and its proxy regime in Kiev. Kiev’s forces in eastern Ukraine are being repealed. NATO’s attempts to bait Russia into moving into Ukrainian territory have failed.