The West accuses Russia and the Donbass separatists of having brought down the plane with a Buk missile. IT’S A LIE. The evidence available in September 2014 –including a BBC report which the BBC decided to suppress– refutes the official story.
- The March to War: Fighting ISIL is a Smokescreen for US Mobilization against Syria, Iran
- Information Overload? Don’t Tune Out… Get Informed!
- Understanding the U.S. War State. “Watching the War Crime Unfold”
- U.S. Holds the World Record of Killings of Innocent Civilians
- UN Resolution: Israel the World’s Only Violator of Economic and Social Rights
- Greece – Rescue without Debt
Russia and FSU
Is it an act of provocation. The convoy of US tanks and armored vehicles harboring American flags is crossing the Estonian city of Narva within less than a kilometer from the Russian border.
Ukraine was and remains a breadbasket of the world, not much mentioned in Western reports as US-led corporate globalization now sweeps East.
There are clear signs that a major war is about to break out in Ukraine: A war actively promoted by NATO. The war over Ukraine will essentially run along the lines of a full-scale military offensive against the southeast Donbas region.