in the Crimean referendum, Ukrainians and Tatars voted en masse together with Russians. This is a positive sign: there will be no ethnic strife in the Ukraine’s East, despite US efforts to the contrary.
- Oligarchs R’ US. That “Iron Law” Of Oligarchy Is Back To Haunt Us
- Fukushima Didn’t Just Suffer Three Meltdowns … The Nuclear Core Has Finally Been Found … Scattered All Over Japan
- Unelected Kiev Regime Begins Killing Spree in Eastern Ukraine
- War Propaganda and the Western Media: Fabricated Images. Fake Videos
- Controlling the Lens: The Media War Being Fought Over Ukraine Between the Western Bloc and Russia
- Follow Global Research on Facebook
Russia and FSU
The union of Crimea with Russia redefines the geopolitical chessboard. It constitutes a major setback for US-NATO, whose longstanding objective has been to integrate Ukraine into NATO, while extending Western military presence in the Black Sea.
U.S. operational missile defense systems to be deployed in Romania and Poland are not designed to intercept potential ballistic missiles launched by Iran…They are deployed in Europe to destroy Russian intercontinental ballistic missiles.