in the Crimean referendum, Ukrainians and Tatars voted en masse together with Russians. This is a positive sign: there will be no ethnic strife in the Ukraine’s East, despite US efforts to the contrary.
- The Ukraine Crisis and the Big Game: The Geneva Agreement Changes Nothing
- PTSD and Mental Health: How America’s Wars Came Home With the Troops
- Political Lying: It’s Legal. Obama’s First-Amendment Defense of Political Liars
- Global Cooling is Here
- Hidden Agenda behind CIA Director Brennan’s Trip to Kiev: “Initiate the Use Of Force” in Eastern Ukraine
- America has Become a Police State
Russia and FSU
The union of Crimea with Russia redefines the geopolitical chessboard. It constitutes a major setback for US-NATO, whose longstanding objective has been to integrate Ukraine into NATO, while extending Western military presence in the Black Sea.
U.S. operational missile defense systems to be deployed in Romania and Poland are not designed to intercept potential ballistic missiles launched by Iran…They are deployed in Europe to destroy Russian intercontinental ballistic missiles.