The West accuses Russia and the Donbass separatists of having brought down the plane with a Buk missile. IT’S A LIE. The evidence available in September 2014 –including a BBC report which the BBC decided to suppress– refutes the official story.
- Slavery in Our Modern “Free Market” World
- The CIA and the Media: 50 Facts the World Needs to Know
- The Trump-Sanders Phenomena
- “The Media Lies for A Living”: The Decline in the US Stock Market is “The Fault of China”
- Western Democracy Is an Endangered Species On Its Way to Extinction
- How the West Colonized China
Russia and FSU
Is it an act of provocation. The convoy of US tanks and armored vehicles harboring American flags is crossing the Estonian city of Narva within less than a kilometer from the Russian border.
There are clear signs that a major war is about to break out in Ukraine: A war actively promoted by NATO. The war over Ukraine will essentially run along the lines of a full-scale military offensive against the southeast Donbas region.
German pilot Peter Haisenko in a path-breaking analysis pointed to bullet like holes which could not have been caused by a buk missile. The BBC in an early report (subsequently suppressed) provided testimonies that MH17 was shot down by a military aircraft.