It may not be coincidental that after a week of the telephone harassment campaign, Liberal support in Ontario dipped for the first time in the campaign to below 30 per cent,
- Climate Change, Geoengineering and Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD)
- Weather Warfare: Beware the US Military’s Experiments with Climatic Warfare
- History of US-NATO’s “Covert War” on Syria: Daraa March 2011
- The Ideology of Humanitarian Imperialism
- Syria and Washington’s ‘New Middle East’
- Video: Intensified Russian Bombings Targeting Terrorist Positions throughout Syria
The Harper regime has cheated or stole every election. Yet not even the Conservative robo-call fraud to deprive up to 500,000 citizens of their votes in the 2011 election has been raised in the official campaign.
Over the last decade, this highly controversial device has been used to detain five Muslim men for nearly 30 years combined. Through the experience of the detainees and their families, the film raises poignant questions about the balance between security and liberty.
The Harper government’s Bill C-51, or Anti-Terrorism Act, subverts basic principles of constitutional law, assaults rights of free speech and free assembly, and is viciously anti-democratic.