It should go without saying that the internal political processes of a sovereign country belongs to the people of that country, and no-one else.
- Iraq: St. Valentine’s Day Massacres: Still Ongoing
- Video: Turkey’s Military Intervention in Syria
- Albert Einstein and the Theory of Relativity: The Collision of Two Black Holes Billion Light Years Away…
- Israel’s International Conspiracy
- “A Special Place in Hell”… For Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright?
- How the Broad Climate Movement Has Failed Us
SYRIA: NATO'S NEXT WAR?
We are convinced that, in order to defeat ISIS, it is instrumental to deal a crushing blow to its sources of funding. Oil revenues are one of the main sources of income.
Although every war makes ample use of lies and deception, the dirty war on Syria has relied on a level of mass disinformation not seen in living memory.
While the US claims this move is to “defeat the Islamic State (ISIS),” it’s objective is to establish “buffer zones” or “safe zones” in Syria where the Syrian government can no longer operate.