Western leaders intentionally manipulated and fabricated intelligence to justify military intervention in Syria – eerily similar to the lies told to justify the invasion of Iraq, and the escalation of the war in Vietnam after the Gulf of Tonkin incident.
- TransCanada Begins Injecting Oil Into Keystone XL Southern Half. Environmental Consequences?
- World War I: Lessons from the Christmas Truce of 1914
- The Economic Recovery is a “Statistical Illusion”: More Misleading Official Employment Figures
- NATO’s War on Syria Just Got Dirtier
- Will Digital Currency Replace the US Dollar? Wall Street Strategy to Make Bitcoin the Global Currency?
- Russia’s Role in the World: Gauging Moscow’s Active Foreign Policy
SYRIA: NATO'S NEXT WAR?
Washington with the support of the media, NGOs & lobby groups has done everything in its power to obscure the details surrounding the chemical attacks on August 21. The aim has been to justify the US-led foreign campaign launched against Syria in 2011 by making the Syrian government appear culpable of grievous crimes.
Militant groups the west ostensibly touted as “secular moderates” yearning for “freedom and democracy” have now openly declared their Salafi/Jihadi fundamentalist ideology, with the ultimate aim of creating a Syrian state ruled by Islamic law.
In the wake of the Syrian chemical attack, shocking footage of the victims were widely circulated in an effort to raise the ire of the public & spur support for military intervention. Now, a new GRTV report on that footage finds troubling inconsistencies & manipulations.