From the outset of the war on Syria, the US and its allies have covertly supported Al Nusrah & ISIS. Trained in Saudi Arabia & Qatar, these “pro-democracy terrorists” were routinely involved in atrocities including beheadings directed against Syrian civilians.
- US War on Iran Takes Bizarre Turn. US Covert Support to Mujahedeen-e-Khalq (MEK)
- “Economic Genocide” in Latin America: The Unspoken Legacy of Wall Street and the IMF. President Cristina Fernandez
- Canadian Fear Campaign: “Islamic Extremists” and the Dubious Role of Intelligence Agencies
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- Accidents in Germ Labs and the Ebola Pandemic
- Canadian Terror Wave: a Modern-Day Gladio
SYRIA: NATO'S NEXT WAR?
What are the historical roots of US-NATO’s Covert War on Syria? The recruitment of death squads is part of a well established US military-intelligence agenda. There is a long and gruesome history of covert support of terror brigades and targeted assassinations.
The objective is to engineer a civil war in Iraq, in which both sides are controlled indirectly by US-NATO. The scenario is to arm and equip them, on both sides, finance them with advanced weapons systems and then “let them fight”.
Does the disposal of Syria’s chemical weapons by the 2 selected waste disposal companies, require an “agreement” with Italy’s most powerful criminal syndicate on behalf of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)?