From the outset of the war on Syria, the US and its allies have covertly supported Al Nusrah & ISIS. Trained in Saudi Arabia & Qatar, these “pro-democracy terrorists” were routinely involved in atrocities including beheadings directed against Syrian civilians.
- Divisions within the Kiev Regime. Will President Poroshenko Be Overthrown?
- CIA Covert Ops in Nigeria: Fertile Ground for US Sponsored Balkanization
- The Globalization of War and the Global Economic Crisis. Is there a Relationship?
- Martin Luther King: An American Hero. Where is his Replacement?
- Murdering Journalists … Them and Us
- Martin Luther King: “I Have Been To The Mountain Top”
SYRIA: NATO'S NEXT WAR?
What are the historical roots of US-NATO’s Covert War on Syria? The recruitment of death squads is part of a well established US military-intelligence agenda. There is a long and gruesome history of covert support of terror brigades and targeted assassinations.
The objective is to engineer a civil war in Iraq, in which both sides are controlled indirectly by US-NATO. The scenario is to arm and equip them, on both sides, finance them with advanced weapons systems and then “let them fight”.
Does the disposal of Syria’s chemical weapons by the 2 selected waste disposal companies, require an “agreement” with Italy’s most powerful criminal syndicate on behalf of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)?