Israel is in close liaison with rebel commanders in Southern Syria, implying frequent incursions into Syria. Wounded Al Nusra rebel fighters are being provided medical care in an Israeli hospital in the Golan Heights:
- Behind “Syria Peace Talks”, US Prepares Regional War
- Mission Creep: Toward Full-Scale War on Syria?
- Systemic Breakdown? Financial Bubbles Creating Conditions for New Crash
- Guatemala’s Constitutional Court Overturns Rios Montt’s Genocide Conviction
- Flawed Financial System: Governments Held Hostage by the “Too Big to Fail” Banks (TBTF)
- No Bear Market In Gold. “Bullish Sentiment” in the Market for Physical Gold Bullion
SYRIA: NATO'S NEXT WAR?
Al Nusra rebels are cannon fodder. They are no longer supported and upheld as freedom fighters. Washington in consultation with its Western allies has decided to sacrifice its Al Qaeda affiliated foot-soldiers who are now being decimated by the Syrian army.
The Syrian Army’s success in defeating the US led terrorists constitutes a blow to America’s covert proxy strategy. The US “Re-directional” Middle East policy consists in buying time. The current softening of US rhetoric is a smokescreen to enable the US and its allies to shift strategies and proxy allegiances, in their regime change objectives in Syria and Iran.
Much credible evidence suggests the documented chemical warfare so far has been by the rebels, against soldiers and supporters of the same government slated to be blamed.