Does the disposal of Syria’s chemical weapons by the 2 selected waste disposal companies, require an “agreement” with Italy’s most powerful criminal syndicate on behalf of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)?
- The Neo-Liberal Deception and the New World Order
- Interview with Michelle Gunderson co-founder of the Network for Social Justice Unionism
- Reform of the Bretton Woods Institutions: The IMF Might Not Live to See Its Anniversary
- Bolivia’s New Mining Law
- Dangerous Crossroads: US-NATO Build-up to Cold War 2.0
- “Crimes against Peace”: Historic Class Action Law Suit against George W. Bush
SYRIA: NATO'S NEXT WAR?
The Western military alliance is not only supporting and financing a terrorist insurgency, supplying it with advanced weapons systems, it is also complicit in the recruitment of convicted criminals.
Western news media reportage on the rampant criminal activities of foreign-backed paramilitary groups operating within Syria still relies heavily on unreliable sources frequently referred to as “activists.”
In a bitter irony, these “moderate” Al Qaeda forces including Al Nusrah, which have committed countless atrocities directed against civilians, are now heralded as an organization committed to saving the lives of civilians