Israel has escalated its propaganda war against Iran . Its agents in the US Congress, the mass media and in the Executive branch moved to undermine the peace process.
- Another Massacre in Gaza, This Time in Khan Younis
- Israel: International Anger Mounts
- Assigning Blame to East Ukraine Rebels: US Appeals to “Law of the Jungle” in MH17 Case
- MH17 Show and Tell: Russia Reveals Images of Ukraine Missile Systems. Now It’s the West’s Turn
- The Malaysian Airlines MH17 Crash: Financial Warfare against Russia, Multibillion Dollar Bonanza for Wall Street
- Gaza Death Toll Crosses 500: Israeli Airstrikes and Artillery Assaults Target Entire Palestinian Families
IRAN: THE NEXT WAR?
As warmongering against Iran has picked up pace, it is essential critical to be educated on these matters in order to undermine and extinguish the effects of the media propaganda echo-chamber.
While the Pentagon modernization budget for the pre-emptive nuclear option is a modest $10 billion, the budget for upgrading the US arsenal of “strategic nuclear offensive forces” is a staggering $352 billion.
Hagel’s statement allows Israel to make the decision to attack Iran, if it feels threatened. New sanctions through draft Senate legislation is expected to pass both houses of congress by the end of this month.