Israel has escalated its propaganda war against Iran . Its agents in the US Congress, the mass media and in the Executive branch moved to undermine the peace process.
- The End of Democracy in the Republic of Korea: Imminent Threat To Political Expression and Civil Rights
- Did Raul Castro Just Reverse The Entire Cuban Revolution?
- The Cuban Puzzle: Normalisation and Conquest
- The Fukushima Endgame: The Radioactive Contamination of the Pacific Ocean
- Pillaging the World. The History and Politics of the IMF
- A Full-Blown Economic Crisis Has Erupted in Russia
IRAN: THE NEXT WAR?
As warmongering against Iran has picked up pace, it is essential critical to be educated on these matters in order to undermine and extinguish the effects of the media propaganda echo-chamber.
While the Pentagon modernization budget for the pre-emptive nuclear option is a modest $10 billion, the budget for upgrading the US arsenal of “strategic nuclear offensive forces” is a staggering $352 billion.
Hagel’s statement allows Israel to make the decision to attack Iran, if it feels threatened. New sanctions through draft Senate legislation is expected to pass both houses of congress by the end of this month.