Israel has escalated its propaganda war against Iran . Its agents in the US Congress, the mass media and in the Executive branch moved to undermine the peace process.
- US-Japanese Militarism and China’s Air-Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) over Disputed Islets. Pretext for Another Pacific War?
- Britain: Racism, Social Decadence and Moral Deterioration
- Mandela Led Fight Against Apartheid, But Not Against Extreme Inequality
- What’s Really Behind France’s Sudden Scramble to “Save Central Africa”
- Biotechnology, GMO and Scientific Analysis: The Powers of Corporate Manipulation
- Guantanamo: Twelve Years of Torture, Illegality, and Shame
IRAN: THE NEXT WAR?
As warmongering against Iran has picked up pace, it is essential critical to be educated on these matters in order to undermine and extinguish the effects of the media propaganda echo-chamber.
While the Pentagon modernization budget for the pre-emptive nuclear option is a modest $10 billion, the budget for upgrading the US arsenal of “strategic nuclear offensive forces” is a staggering $352 billion.
Hagel’s statement allows Israel to make the decision to attack Iran, if it feels threatened. New sanctions through draft Senate legislation is expected to pass both houses of congress by the end of this month.