For thousands of years, African societies were matriarchal and they prospered. By bringing an oppressive form of Colonial Christianity to Africa, Europeans replaced millennia of prosperous matriarchy with oppressive patriarchy.
- Russian Warplane Down: NATO’s Act of War
- Limits of Liberal War Opposition
- “The Terrorists-R-US”: Mainstream Media Propaganda Fuels and Fans the Flames of War
- America’s “Anti-ISIS Coalition” Never existed. There is No “US-led war on ISIS”
- The Criminalization of the State. The Roadmap to a Police State
- The Dirty War on Syria: The Basics
Western heads of state, UN officials, military spokespersons will invariably praise the humanitarian dimension of the October 2001 US-NATO led invasion of Afghanistan, which allegedly was to fight religious fundamentalists, help little girls go to school, liberate women subjected to the yoke of the Taliban.
Lucy Gonzales started life in Texas. She was of Mexican-American, African-American, and Native-American descent and born into slavery. The path she chose after emancipation led to conflict with the Ku Klux Klan, hard work, painful personal losses, and many nights in jail.
Did you know that satellites stay in orbit because rocket scientist Yvonne Brill discovered how to keep them there? Or that environmental science was made possible by the research of one botanist, Ruth Patrick? Neither did this reporter, until she read their obituaries.