Lucy Gonzales started life in Texas. She was of Mexican-American, African-American, and Native-American descent and born into slavery. The path she chose after emancipation led to conflict with the Ku Klux Klan, hard work, painful personal losses, and many nights in jail.
- Corrupt “Secret” Global Trade and Investor Agreements: EU Facilitating Corporate Plunder
- Fukushima Meltdowns: A Global Conspiracy of Denial
- America’s “Worst Case Scenario for Ukraine”
- Fukushima: Nuclear War without a War
- Ukraine: US Launches a Fascist Government, and World War Three?
- Was The Price Of Ukraine’s “Liberation” The Handover Of Its Gold To The Fed?
Western heads of state, UN officials, military spokespersons will invariably praise the humanitarian dimension of the October 2001 US-NATO led invasion of Afghanistan, which allegedly was to fight religious fundamentalists, help little girls go to school, liberate women subjected to the yoke of the Taliban.
Did you know that satellites stay in orbit because rocket scientist Yvonne Brill discovered how to keep them there? Or that environmental science was made possible by the research of one botanist, Ruth Patrick? Neither did this reporter, until she read their obituaries.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion