The strength of the ISIL has deliberately been inflated to get public support for the Pentagon and the illegal bombing of Syria. It has also been used to justify the mobilization of a large-scale US-led military buildup in the Middle East
- Turn the Tables: Stopping Western Aggression in Syria
- Cameron Leads Britain Into War Again
- Raking In On Rents: The US Housing Crisis Begins Anew
- Ello, the Social Network Alternative to Facebook
- The History of Anti-Semitism and the State of Israel
- Monsanto’s Experimental Genetically Modified Wheat Discovered in Montana
US NATO War Agenda
In support of NATO’s planned deployments to Eastern Europe, the Western media is claiming without evidence that a large convoy of Russian tanks has crossed the border into Ukraine.
The Obama administration is currently deploying “missile defense” (MD) systems in Turkey, Romania, Poland and on Navy destroyers entering the Black Sea. The NATO military noose is tightening around Russia.
Russia is heralded as the “Aggressor”. Military confrontation with Russia is contemplated. The “Russian Aggression Prevention Act” (RAPA) is the culmination of more than 20 years of US-NATO war preparations, which consist in the encirclement of both Russia & China.