The world is at the crossroads of the most serious crisis in modern history. The US has embarked on a military adventure, “a long war”, which threatens the future of humanity.
- US Military “Commemorates” Its Iraq Massacre. “Tell Them It’s the Sound of Freedom.”
- Earth Day Greenwash: Oil Conglomerates Sponsor Event Praising TransCanada’s Keystone XL Tar Sands
- The Rwanda Genocide Coverup: Twenty Years of Lies and Fabrications. The Anglo-Saxon Powers vs. France
- Saudi Arabia, France plan to disrupt Syria Presidential Election
- Anti-Semitic Fliers in Eastern Ukraine: Obama Endorses a Forgery, Supports Neo-Nazi Parties
- Subcribe to the Official Global Research Newsletter
US NATO War Agenda
While the word “war” is not mentioned, the stated objective consists in the “handling of a regional crisis”, presumably through military rather than diplomatic means.
It is understood that Iran, Hezbollah, and their Iraqi and Palestinian allies would militarily react to a US attack on Syria. Moreover, Washington’s posturing against Syria has been a show of force against Syria’s allies, particularly Tehran.
The propagandists of the U.S. war strategy supported by the Western media have been successful in inculcating a shift in consciousness which has been conducive to the self-muting of the anti-war movement.