The conflicts in Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Libya, and Yemen are all fronts in a multi-dimensional war being waged by the US and its allies. This multi-dimensional war aims to encircle Eurasia. China, Iran, and Russia are the main targets.
- Sowing the GMO Seeds of Depopulation?
- “War is just a Racket”: Memorial Day Is A Hoax. “Our Soldiers Died for the Profits of the Bankers”
- The Pentagon’s Strategy for World Domination: Full Spectrum Dominance, from Asia to Africa
- Opinion: Is Israel America’s Friend? Or America’s Enemy?
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- China: Rise, Fall and Re-Emergence as a Global Power
US NATO War Agenda
The Moscow Conference on International Security in April was used as a venue to give notice to the US and NATO that other world powers will not let them do as they please.
An EU military force is being justified as protection from Russia, but it may also be a way of reducing US influence as the EU and Germany come to loggerheads with the US and NATO over Ukraine.
Is it an act of provocation. The convoy of US tanks and armored vehicles harboring American flags is crossing the Estonian city of Narva within less than a kilometer from the Russian border.