The world is at the crossroads of the most serious crisis in modern history. The US has embarked on a military adventure, “a long war”, which threatens the future of humanity.
- Escalating Crisis in Ukraine: Obama Comes Out Against Self-Determination for Crimea
- Ukraine: The New Cold War Heats Up
- Ukraine Sniper Attacks Were a “False Flag” Operation. Who is the Culprit?
- The Destabilization of Ukraine: A Classic “False Flag” Operation
- Demonizing the Russian Media: Shoot the Messenger and Obscure The Message
- From Afghanistan to Syria: Women’s Rights, War Propaganda and the CIA
US NATO War Agenda
While the word “war” is not mentioned, the stated objective consists in the “handling of a regional crisis”, presumably through military rather than diplomatic means.
It is understood that Iran, Hezbollah, and their Iraqi and Palestinian allies would militarily react to a US attack on Syria. Moreover, Washington’s posturing against Syria has been a show of force against Syria’s allies, particularly Tehran.
The propagandists of the U.S. war strategy supported by the Western media have been successful in inculcating a shift in consciousness which has been conducive to the self-muting of the anti-war movement.