While the US claims this move is to “defeat the Islamic State (ISIS),” it’s objective is to establish “buffer zones” or “safe zones” in Syria where the Syrian government can no longer operate.
- Weather Warfare: Beware the US Military’s Experiments with Climatic Warfare
- History of US-NATO’s “Covert War” on Syria: Daraa March 2011
- The Ideology of Humanitarian Imperialism
- Syria and Washington’s ‘New Middle East’
- Video: Intensified Russian Bombings Targeting Terrorist Positions throughout Syria
- The Killers Are Everywhere, But Love Endures. Remembering JFK
US NATO War Agenda
The US Navy guided cruise missile destroyer USS Lassen sailed within 12 nautical miles of Spratly Islands in South China Sea despite repeated warnings from China that such overt action would be taken as a deliberate provocation
Washington’s not so hidden agenda is not “to combat” but rather “to protect and come to the rescue” of the Islamic State terrorist group. Are we witnessing a process of military escalation? The US and its allies already have boots on ground inside Syria.
Western special forces including British SAS, CIA, MI6 & Mossad have integrated rebel ranks. They are involved in command operations pertaining to the conduct of terrorist operations in liaison with US-NATO