A multi-spectrum war is being waged against Moscow by Washington. This insidious agenda is not limited to military deployments, covert operations and geopolitics, it also includes the manipulation of financial markets, war propaganda, social media, etc.
- Henry Kissinger: “If You Can’t Hear the Drums of War You Must Be Deaf”
- The Globalization of War. From the End of World War II to the Present
- There is no “Scientific Consensus” on the Safety of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- The ‘Empire of Chaos’ in the House of Saud
- Crimes against Humanity: Why Is Henry Kissinger Walking Around Free?
- Can Gold and the US Dollar Continue to Rise in Tandem? For How Long?
US NATO War Agenda
These military initiatives are led in coordination with media propaganda & a program of “economic terrorism” consisting of disruptive economic sanctions, the freeze of monetary & trade transactions, the fraudulent manipulation of the oil & currency markets, etc.
On July 24th, the Times of London did not headline as this news-report is headlined, but instead headlined much more obscurely, “Russia fears prompt Nato to look east for HQ.” Of course, people in the West tend not to care…
The strength of the ISIL has deliberately been inflated to get public support for the Pentagon and the illegal bombing of Syria. It has also been used to justify the mobilization of a large-scale US-led military buildup in the Middle East