The world is at the crossroads of the most serious crisis in modern history. The US has embarked on a military adventure, “a long war”, which threatens the future of humanity.
- Ukraine and the “Politics of Anti-Semitism”: The West Upholds Neo-Nazi Repression of Ukraine’s Jewish Community
- Donetsk “Letter To Jews” Found To Be A Forgery
- Old World Order vs. New World Order: The Geopolitics of Chaos and Stochastic Change
- The Boston Marathon Bombing’s “Constructed Reality”
- Ukraine’s Gold Reserves Secretely Flown Out and Confiscated by the New York Federal Reserve?
- The Ukraine Crisis and the Big Game: The Geneva Agreement Changes Nothing
US NATO War Agenda
While the word “war” is not mentioned, the stated objective consists in the “handling of a regional crisis”, presumably through military rather than diplomatic means.
It is understood that Iran, Hezbollah, and their Iraqi and Palestinian allies would militarily react to a US attack on Syria. Moreover, Washington’s posturing against Syria has been a show of force against Syria’s allies, particularly Tehran.
The propagandists of the U.S. war strategy supported by the Western media have been successful in inculcating a shift in consciousness which has been conducive to the self-muting of the anti-war movement.