The conflicts in Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Libya, and Yemen are all fronts in a multi-dimensional war being waged by the US and its allies. This multi-dimensional war aims to encircle Eurasia. China, Iran, and Russia are the main targets.
- Don’t be Fooled by Mainstream Media Journalists, “Independent” Experts and the CIA
- Hillary Clinton’s Scandalous Record
- Understanding “Oil Qaeda”. Using “Terrorism” as a Pretext to Wage War on Oil Rich Countries
- Just Listen to What Western Officials Are Saying About Russia
- Turkey Expands Military Campaign in Syria and Iraq
- Information Overload? Don’t Tune Out… Get Informed!
US NATO War Agenda
The signed and dated open-conspiracy to divide, destroy, then incrementally occupy a sovereign nation thousands of miles from the US serves as a sobering example of how dangerous and enduring modern imperialism is…
The Moscow Conference on International Security in April was used as a venue to give notice to the US and NATO that other world powers will not let them do as they please.
An EU military force is being justified as protection from Russia, but it may also be a way of reducing US influence as the EU and Germany come to loggerheads with the US and NATO over Ukraine.