The world is at the crossroads of the most serious crisis in modern history. The US has embarked on a military adventure, “a long war”, which threatens the future of humanity.
- Turkey Cooks the Books in Syria
- Oligarchs R’ US. That “Iron Law” Of Oligarchy Is Back To Haunt Us
- Fukushima Didn’t Just Suffer Three Meltdowns … The Nuclear Core Has Finally Been Found … Scattered All Over Japan
- Unelected Kiev Regime Begins Killing Spree in Eastern Ukraine
- War Propaganda and the Western Media: Fabricated Images. Fake Videos
- Controlling the Lens: The Media War Being Fought Over Ukraine Between the Western Bloc and Russia
US NATO War Agenda
While the word “war” is not mentioned, the stated objective consists in the “handling of a regional crisis”, presumably through military rather than diplomatic means.
It is understood that Iran, Hezbollah, and their Iraqi and Palestinian allies would militarily react to a US attack on Syria. Moreover, Washington’s posturing against Syria has been a show of force against Syria’s allies, particularly Tehran.
The propagandists of the U.S. war strategy supported by the Western media have been successful in inculcating a shift in consciousness which has been conducive to the self-muting of the anti-war movement.