On July 24th, the Times of London did not headline as this news-report is headlined, but instead headlined much more obscurely, “Russia fears prompt Nato to look east for HQ.” Of course, people in the West tend not to care…
- Is US-NATO Preparing to Wage War on Russia?
- Financial Market Manipulation Is The New Trend: Can It Continue?
- The End of Democracy in the Republic of Korea: Imminent Threat To Political Expression and Civil Rights
- Did Raul Castro Just Reverse The Entire Cuban Revolution?
- The Cuban Puzzle: Normalisation and Conquest
- The Fukushima Endgame: The Radioactive Contamination of the Pacific Ocean
US NATO War Agenda
The strength of the ISIL has deliberately been inflated to get public support for the Pentagon and the illegal bombing of Syria. It has also been used to justify the mobilization of a large-scale US-led military buildup in the Middle East
In support of NATO’s planned deployments to Eastern Europe, the Western media is claiming without evidence that a large convoy of Russian tanks has crossed the border into Ukraine.
The Obama administration is currently deploying “missile defense” (MD) systems in Turkey, Romania, Poland and on Navy destroyers entering the Black Sea. The NATO military noose is tightening around Russia.