Is it an act of provocation. The convoy of US tanks and armored vehicles harboring American flags is crossing the Estonian city of Narva within less than a kilometer from the Russian border.
- War Criminal Tony Blair’s Save the Children Award: An Inadequate Apology.
- What is a Conspiracy Theory? What is the Truth?
- Fast Food Nations: Selling out to Junk Food, Illness and Food Insecurity
- Head of Nobel Peace Prize Committee Is Fired, Requests Obama to Return 2009 Peace Prize?
- US and Venezuela: Decades of Defeats and Destabilization
- Obama Lied About Obamacare
US NATO War Agenda
A multi-spectrum war is being waged against Moscow by Washington. This insidious agenda is not limited to military deployments, covert operations and geopolitics, it also includes the manipulation of financial markets, war propaganda, social media, etc.
These military initiatives are led in coordination with media propaganda & a program of “economic terrorism” consisting of disruptive economic sanctions, the freeze of monetary & trade transactions, the fraudulent manipulation of the oil & currency markets, etc.
On July 24th, the Times of London did not headline as this news-report is headlined, but instead headlined much more obscurely, “Russia fears prompt Nato to look east for HQ.” Of course, people in the West tend not to care…