In a courageous and brilliant tour de force, the Argentine Presidency of the UN Security Council availed itself of the opportunity to publicly denounce US espionage in the service of imperialism.
- How the Western Media Deciphers the Neo-Nazi Code
- Obama’s War on Ukraine. “Permanent Deployments” of NATO Forces on Russia’s Doorstep?
- Labor’s Demise Is America’s Demise Thoughts for Labor Day
- The West, the Greatest Cause of War in Human History, Stands stripped of all Legitimacy
- The U.S. Still Decides the Future of Capitalism, Not the G20, and Not the BRICS Nations
- Top NSA Whistleblower: We Need a New 9/11 Investigation Into the Destruction of the World Trade Center
There is a grotesque development in the EU in attempts to “normalize” or popularize Nazism. The Prague Declaration is a sinister falsification of history which has encouraged attempts to legitimize the rebirth of Nazism now spreading throughout Europe.
The broad principles underlying the United Nations (UN) are noble and peaceful. They have unfortunately been perverted from the UN’s inception. The UN is currently being used as a means to justify military intervention by several permanent member States of the UN Security Council.
In October 2012, Syrian Ambassador to the UN Bashar Ja’afari sent a letter to the President of the Security Council and Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon listing 108 foreign individuals involved in terrorism arrested in the Syrian Arab Republic .