In a courageous and brilliant tour de force, the Argentine Presidency of the UN Security Council availed itself of the opportunity to publicly denounce US espionage in the service of imperialism.
- Russian Airstrikes in Syria Targeted “NATO Created Mercenaries”. Michel Chossudovsky
- Formidable Russian Air Power Targets ISIS in Syria
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- Neoliberal Aggression in Britain: Her Majesty’s Police State
- The Global Economic Crisis, The Great Depression of the XXI Century.
- Reversing the Tide of Water Privatization
There is a grotesque development in the EU in attempts to “normalize” or popularize Nazism. The Prague Declaration is a sinister falsification of history which has encouraged attempts to legitimize the rebirth of Nazism now spreading throughout Europe.
The broad principles underlying the United Nations (UN) are noble and peaceful. They have unfortunately been perverted from the UN’s inception. The UN is currently being used as a means to justify military intervention by several permanent member States of the UN Security Council.
In October 2012, Syrian Ambassador to the UN Bashar Ja’afari sent a letter to the President of the Security Council and Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon listing 108 foreign individuals involved in terrorism arrested in the Syrian Arab Republic .