In a courageous and brilliant tour de force, the Argentine Presidency of the UN Security Council availed itself of the opportunity to publicly denounce US espionage in the service of imperialism.
- Turkey Cooks the Books in Syria
- Oligarchs R’ US. That “Iron Law” Of Oligarchy Is Back To Haunt Us
- Fukushima Didn’t Just Suffer Three Meltdowns … The Nuclear Core Has Finally Been Found … Scattered All Over Japan
- Unelected Kiev Regime Begins Killing Spree in Eastern Ukraine
- War Propaganda and the Western Media: Fabricated Images. Fake Videos
- Controlling the Lens: The Media War Being Fought Over Ukraine Between the Western Bloc and Russia
There is a grotesque development in the EU in attempts to “normalize” or popularize Nazism. The Prague Declaration is a sinister falsification of history which has encouraged attempts to legitimize the rebirth of Nazism now spreading throughout Europe.
The broad principles underlying the United Nations (UN) are noble and peaceful. They have unfortunately been perverted from the UN’s inception. The UN is currently being used as a means to justify military intervention by several permanent member States of the UN Security Council.
In October 2012, Syrian Ambassador to the UN Bashar Ja’afari sent a letter to the President of the Security Council and Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon listing 108 foreign individuals involved in terrorism arrested in the Syrian Arab Republic .