In 1982 the Bahá’í faith unambiguously professed before the United Nations “the goal of a new World Order, Divine in origin, all-embracing in scope, equitable in principle, challenging in its features — that a harassed humanity must strive.
- High Level Opposition to Obama’s Escalating Syria Conflict
- Syria Is Becoming Obama’s Iraq
- US Inflames Sectarian Tensions to Escalate War in Syria
- Military Escalation? Sapping Assad’s Strength. Israel “Stirs the Pot” in Syria
- Washington’s Battle Over Syrian Foreign Policy: Will Hawks Or Doves Prevail?
- Hassan Rohani: Iran’s President-Elect
Politics and Religion
Wall Street was firmly behind the military Junta which waged “The Dirty War” on its behalf. In turn, the Catholic Church hierarchy played a central role in sustaining the legitimacy of the military Junta.
Israel is heading towards a profound internal crisis: a Jew-on-Jew confrontation, which has major implications for its relations with the Palestinians, as well as its Arab neighbors.
“Bush and his supporters have marred the teachings of Christ. Their entry into the church will tarnish it as [Bush's] hands are covered in the blood of the innocent,”