In the past twenty plus years, a new criminal sanction has found its way into statutes in at least forty plus states: a life sentence without the possibility of parole (LWOP).
- Russia and Eurasia: Who are the Russians?
- Is the Pentagon using ISIL and the Iraq Crisis to Finally Strike Syria?
- Look Who’s Talking! MH17 and the US Role in Downing Passenger Airplanes
- Washington Piles Lie Upon Lie. Accuses Russia of Having “Invaded Ukraine”
- Justice and Law Enforcement: America’s Corrupt Institutions
- Kiev Forces Defeated in East Ukraine. Could Obama’s Legacy Be Destroyed by His Ukraine Policy?
Police State & Civil Rights
As the public finally becomes outraged over the NSA’s illegal spying, members of government and the corporate media wage an information war to misdirect that anger to issues of less importance.
The NSA has compromised the guarantees that internet companies have given consumers that communications, online banking & medical records would be indecipherable to criminals or governments.
The ‘Boston Bombings’ have larger political & economic impacts. They set the stage for a new round of wars abroad & regressive changes at home.