Central to this is the Home Office’s insistence on the Investigatory Powers Bill that seemingly insists on more intrusion than investigation.
- Israel’s International Conspiracy
- “A Special Place in Hell”… For Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright?
- How the Broad Climate Movement Has Failed Us
- Poll Shows Sanders and Clinton Nearly Tied Nationwide. Trump Leads Republican Aspirants
- Saudi Air Force Refuses to Bomb Al-Qaeda and ISIS in Southern Yemen
- U.S. Now Overtly at War Against Russia
Police State & Civil Rights
Unreported by the media, and published prior to 911, the document states that although “the Founding Fathers’ hesitancy to raise a standing army and their desire to render the military subordinate to civilian authority” the proposals are nonetheless “rooted in the Constitution,”
The NSA has compromised the guarantees that internet companies have given consumers that communications, online banking & medical records would be indecipherable to criminals or governments.
Alongside the militarization of police which provides high powered weaponry and armored vehicles to state and local law enforcement, officers are receiving military-style training funded and supervised by the DOJ.