The ‘Boston Bombings’ have larger political & economic impacts. They set the stage for a new round of wars abroad & regressive changes at home.
- Systemic Breakdown? Financial Bubbles Creating Conditions for New Crash
- Guatemala’s Constitutional Court Overturns Rios Montt’s Genocide Conviction
- Flawed Financial System: Governments Held Hostage by the “Too Big to Fail” Banks (TBTF)
- No Bear Market In Gold. “Bullish Sentiment” in the Market for Physical Gold Bullion
- European Union Directly Funds Al Qaeda Looting of Syrian oil
- Is EVERY Market Rigged?
Police State & Civil Rights
We claim and hope to be a society of laws, by the people, for the people. But we are not. Nonetheless, we are capable of igniting a revolution of values and becoming the land we all aspire to “with justice and freedom for all.” But in order to get there, we will have to overcome the coup of 2012.
“This program is designed to support undergraduate and graduate students in developing the skills to become preeminent scientists in the homeland security specific and technical community.”
‘Terrorism’ has offered a particularly salient source of justification for a level of social repression that would be intolerable in normal times.