Alongside the militarization of police which provides high powered weaponry and armored vehicles to state and local law enforcement, officers are receiving military-style training funded and supervised by the DOJ.
- Henry Kissinger: “If You Can’t Hear the Drums of War You Must Be Deaf”
- The Globalization of War. From the End of World War II to the Present
- There is no “Scientific Consensus” on the Safety of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- The ‘Empire of Chaos’ in the House of Saud
- Crimes against Humanity: Why Is Henry Kissinger Walking Around Free?
- Can Gold and the US Dollar Continue to Rise in Tandem? For How Long?
Police State & Civil Rights
In the past twenty plus years, a new criminal sanction has found its way into statutes in at least forty plus states: a life sentence without the possibility of parole (LWOP).
As the public finally becomes outraged over the NSA’s illegal spying, members of government and the corporate media wage an information war to misdirect that anger to issues of less importance.
The NSA has compromised the guarantees that internet companies have given consumers that communications, online banking & medical records would be indecipherable to criminals or governments.