As the public finally becomes outraged over the NSA’s illegal spying, members of government and the corporate media wage an information war to misdirect that anger to issues of less importance.
- No Jobs, No Economy, No Prospects For Peace Or Life
- Satire: Independence of Scotland from a Crimean Perspective
- Neo-Colonial Regime in Libya Faces War Over Oil Exports
- The West and the Upcoming Referendum in Crimea: A Dangerous Game of Duplicity
- The State, the Deep State, and the Wall Street Overworld
- CIA caught spying on US Senate
Police State & Civil Rights
The NSA has compromised the guarantees that internet companies have given consumers that communications, online banking & medical records would be indecipherable to criminals or governments.
The ‘Boston Bombings’ have larger political & economic impacts. They set the stage for a new round of wars abroad & regressive changes at home.
We claim and hope to be a society of laws, by the people, for the people. But we are not. Nonetheless, we are capable of igniting a revolution of values and becoming the land we all aspire to “with justice and freedom for all.” But in order to get there, we will have to overcome the coup of 2012.