As the public finally becomes outraged over the NSA’s illegal spying, members of government and the corporate media wage an information war to misdirect that anger to issues of less importance.
- Kiev Regime Massacre: Renewed Bombing and Shelling in Eastern Ukraine
- US Intelligence Conceals Truth about Malaysian Jet Crash in Ukraine
- No End to Israeli War Crimes in Gaza: Targetting Schools and Hospitals
- What are the Politics of the Crash of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17?
- Suicidal Bombers Over Gaza In A World Coming Apart
- Dangerous Crossroads: Russia’s President Vladimir Putin Warns the West. Accuses Washington of “Destabilization Tactics”
Police State & Civil Rights
The NSA has compromised the guarantees that internet companies have given consumers that communications, online banking & medical records would be indecipherable to criminals or governments.
The ‘Boston Bombings’ have larger political & economic impacts. They set the stage for a new round of wars abroad & regressive changes at home.
We claim and hope to be a society of laws, by the people, for the people. But we are not. Nonetheless, we are capable of igniting a revolution of values and becoming the land we all aspire to “with justice and freedom for all.” But in order to get there, we will have to overcome the coup of 2012.