In the past twenty plus years, a new criminal sanction has found its way into statutes in at least forty plus states: a life sentence without the possibility of parole (LWOP).
- Ferguson: No Justice in the American Police State
- Comprehensive Data on Palestinian Deaths in Gaza (July 6 – August 17, 2014)
- Ukraine Crisis Continues
- How to Start a War: The American Use of War Pretext Incidents
- Provocations as Pretexts for Imperial War: From Pearl Harbor to 9/11
- Afghanistan and Iraq: it’s the Same War
Police State & Civil Rights
As the public finally becomes outraged over the NSA’s illegal spying, members of government and the corporate media wage an information war to misdirect that anger to issues of less importance.
The NSA has compromised the guarantees that internet companies have given consumers that communications, online banking & medical records would be indecipherable to criminals or governments.
The ‘Boston Bombings’ have larger political & economic impacts. They set the stage for a new round of wars abroad & regressive changes at home.