In the past twenty plus years, a new criminal sanction has found its way into statutes in at least forty plus states: a life sentence without the possibility of parole (LWOP).
- US-NATO Military Presence at Russia’s Doorstep: Michel Chossudovsky
- Scotland: A Yes Vote Changes Everything
- The Recovery Of the Earth’s Ozone Layer
- Meet The 25 Billionaires Who Control Everything
- Ukraine – Truce or Trojan Horse: Retreat, Re-Armament and Relaunch
- Syrian “Moderate” Rebels and Islamic State Jihadists “Make Peace”. What Will Obama do Now?
Police State & Civil Rights
As the public finally becomes outraged over the NSA’s illegal spying, members of government and the corporate media wage an information war to misdirect that anger to issues of less importance.
The NSA has compromised the guarantees that internet companies have given consumers that communications, online banking & medical records would be indecipherable to criminals or governments.
The ‘Boston Bombings’ have larger political & economic impacts. They set the stage for a new round of wars abroad & regressive changes at home.