In today’s world, if you publish articles which criticize Western policies and contradict the one-sided Western media narrative, you are either a “conspiracy website” or a shadow propaganda outlet of the Kremlin or whoever is the enemy du jour.
- Oxi in Greece: Saving the European Idea
- Greeks Vote NO To EU-Imposed Austerity
- Five Facts that the Israeli Government Would Prefer you did not Know
- US-Sponsored Terrorism in Iraq and “Constructive Chaos” in the Middle East
- Greece – Risk of False-flagging Greece into Submission and Chaos?
- The BBC, the Weapons Industry and War Propaganda
A good versus evil dichotomy prevails. We must go after the bad guys. War is peace. The ‘big lie’ has now becomes the truth … and the truth has become a ‘conspiracy theory’. Those who are committed to the Truth are categorized as “Terrorists”.
The New Chief of the US Broadcasting Board of Governors, Andrew Lack, has declared the Russian news service, RT, which broadcasts in multiple languages, to be a terrorist organization equivalent to Boko Haram and the Islamic State,
Most of the MSM senior editors have watched the video. And either not one of them saw the problem, – that the video does not show what it is supposed to show – or some of them did see it but did not care. Either way, they simply regurgitated an official story that does not fit the available evidence.