Fake photographs circulated on Twitter are picked up by big news outlets like CNN. “Here are some brutal cops, with nice woolly caps and fur collars to guard against the 24°C Caracas weather”
- Propaganda alert: US and UN object to the holding of Presidential Elections in Syria
- Secret Plan to Advance Global Internet Censorship. ISPs to Act as “Internet Police”
- Preparing Ukraine for a Proxy War with Russia
- US Military “Commemorates” Its Iraq Massacre. “Tell Them It’s the Sound of Freedom.”
- Earth Day Greenwash: Oil Conglomerates Sponsor Event Praising TransCanada’s Keystone XL Tar Sands
- The Rwanda Genocide Coverup: Twenty Years of Lies and Fabrications. The Anglo-Saxon Powers vs. France
The prevalent phenomenon where only the narratives authorized by law enforcement and government authorities are worthy of serious consideration suggests the unmistakable extent to which public discourse has declined.
Have you ever wondered how the government’s misinformation gains traction? What I have noticed is that whenever a stunning episode occurs, almost everyone whether on the right or left goes along with the government’s explanation,
To posit that one’s government may be partially composed of unaccountable criminal elements is cause for serious censure in polite circles.