The French media admits that rebels fighting the Syrian government are linked to Al Qaida. The admission comes after 2 years of disinformation that has attempted to convince the French public that “democratic revolutionaries” are fighting a war against a dictator, who is ‘’ killing his own people’’.
- Systemic Breakdown? Financial Bubbles Creating Conditions for New Crash
- Guatemala’s Constitutional Court Overturns Rios Montt’s Genocide Conviction
- Flawed Financial System: Governments Held Hostage by the “Too Big to Fail” Banks (TBTF)
- No Bear Market In Gold. “Bullish Sentiment” in the Market for Physical Gold Bullion
- European Union Directly Funds Al Qaeda Looting of Syrian oil
- Is EVERY Market Rigged?
Through the endorsement of mainstream media pundits and “experts”—figures perceived as authoritative in their field—the public could easily be persuaded on anything from tobacco use and water fluoridation to US military intervention abroad.
The mass media’s near universal defamation of Hugo Chavez, illustrates the lengths to which the wealthy (in whose hands the mass media repose) will go to vilify anyone who commits the highest international crime: curbing “free enterprise”.
An EU report recommends regulation of internet news, modifying search engines to control access to “conspiracy sites”, the creation of European government news agencies and the training of new “cadres of professional journalists… for… science, technology, finance or medicine”.