The prevalent phenomenon where only the narratives authorized by law enforcement and government authorities are worthy of serious consideration suggests the unmistakable extent to which public discourse has declined.
- TransCanada Begins Injecting Oil Into Keystone XL Southern Half. Environmental Consequences?
- World War I: Lessons from the Christmas Truce of 1914
- The Economic Recovery is a “Statistical Illusion”: More Misleading Official Employment Figures
- NATO’s War on Syria Just Got Dirtier
- Will Digital Currency Replace the US Dollar? Wall Street Strategy to Make Bitcoin the Global Currency?
- Russia’s Role in the World: Gauging Moscow’s Active Foreign Policy
Have you ever wondered how the government’s misinformation gains traction? What I have noticed is that whenever a stunning episode occurs, almost everyone whether on the right or left goes along with the government’s explanation,
To posit that one’s government may be partially composed of unaccountable criminal elements is cause for serious censure in polite circles.
The French media admits that rebels fighting the Syrian government are linked to Al Qaida. The admission comes after 2 years of disinformation that has attempted to convince the French public that “democratic revolutionaries” are fighting a war against a dictator, who is ‘’ killing his own people’’.