The BBC’s ‘Saving Syria’s Children’ “documentary” represents the fruit of a collaboration between BBC personnel and UK state security services
- Israel’s International Conspiracy
- “A Special Place in Hell”… For Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright?
- How the Broad Climate Movement Has Failed Us
- Poll Shows Sanders and Clinton Nearly Tied Nationwide. Trump Leads Republican Aspirants
- Saudi Air Force Refuses to Bomb Al-Qaeda and ISIS in Southern Yemen
- U.S. Now Overtly at War Against Russia
In today’s world, if you publish articles which criticize Western policies and contradict the one-sided Western media narrative, you are either a “conspiracy website” or a shadow propaganda outlet of the Kremlin or whoever is the enemy du jour.
A good versus evil dichotomy prevails. We must go after the bad guys. War is peace. The ‘big lie’ has now becomes the truth … and the truth has become a ‘conspiracy theory’. Those who are committed to the Truth are categorized as “Terrorists”.
The New Chief of the US Broadcasting Board of Governors, Andrew Lack, has declared the Russian news service, RT, which broadcasts in multiple languages, to be a terrorist organization equivalent to Boko Haram and the Islamic State,