In support of NATO’s planned deployments to Eastern Europe, the Western media is claiming without evidence that a large convoy of Russian tanks has crossed the border into Ukraine.
- Did Raul Castro Just Reverse The Entire Cuban Revolution?
- The Cuban Puzzle: Normalisation and Conquest
- The Fukushima Endgame: The Radioactive Contamination of the Pacific Ocean
- Pillaging the World. The History and Politics of the IMF
- A Full-Blown Economic Crisis Has Erupted in Russia
- Tolerating Another Bush? Jeb, the GOP and the Presidency
False flag operations and assassinations are a central component of the elaborate psychological warfare campaign waged on the American public to justify the so-called “global war on terrorism,”
Fake photographs circulated on Twitter are picked up by big news outlets like CNN. “Here are some brutal cops, with nice woolly caps and fur collars to guard against the 24°C Caracas weather”
The prevalent phenomenon where only the narratives authorized by law enforcement and government authorities are worthy of serious consideration suggests the unmistakable extent to which public discourse has declined.