In support of NATO’s planned deployments to Eastern Europe, the Western media is claiming without evidence that a large convoy of Russian tanks has crossed the border into Ukraine.
- The US-EU-Russia Sanctions Puzzle
- The REAL Reason Britain is Freaking Out About Scottish Independence. Scotland’s North Sea Oil Reserves
- Bankers Rule: City of London vs. Scottish Independence
- A Public Bank Option for Scotland
- The Pentagon — The Climate Elephant
- Ukraine and the neo-Nazis, Who is Behind them
False flag operations and assassinations are a central component of the elaborate psychological warfare campaign waged on the American public to justify the so-called “global war on terrorism,”
Fake photographs circulated on Twitter are picked up by big news outlets like CNN. “Here are some brutal cops, with nice woolly caps and fur collars to guard against the 24°C Caracas weather”
The prevalent phenomenon where only the narratives authorized by law enforcement and government authorities are worthy of serious consideration suggests the unmistakable extent to which public discourse has declined.