Fake photographs circulated on Twitter are picked up by big news outlets like CNN. “Here are some brutal cops, with nice woolly caps and fur collars to guard against the 24°C Caracas weather”
- Obama’s Ukrainian Power Grab, Sanctions and the Boomerang Effect
- Corrupt “Secret” Global Trade and Investor Agreements: EU Facilitating Corporate Plunder
- Fukushima Meltdowns: A Global Conspiracy of Denial
- America’s “Worst Case Scenario for Ukraine”
- Fukushima: Nuclear War without a War
- Ukraine: US Launches a Fascist Government, and World War Three?
The prevalent phenomenon where only the narratives authorized by law enforcement and government authorities are worthy of serious consideration suggests the unmistakable extent to which public discourse has declined.
Have you ever wondered how the government’s misinformation gains traction? What I have noticed is that whenever a stunning episode occurs, almost everyone whether on the right or left goes along with the government’s explanation,
To posit that one’s government may be partially composed of unaccountable criminal elements is cause for serious censure in polite circles.