Fake photographs circulated on Twitter are picked up by big news outlets like CNN. “Here are some brutal cops, with nice woolly caps and fur collars to guard against the 24°C Caracas weather”
- Health Insurance: Obama Lied About Obamacare, Now Wants Political Lying to Be Legal
- Remembering Michael C. Ruppert: Wall Street, The CIA and 9/11: “The CIA had Complete and Perfect Knowledge of the Attacks”
- CIA Directs Kiev Proxy Regime to Launch Military Assault against Rebels in Eastern Ukraine
- Iceland and the Global Economic Crisis: The Viking Tiger, A Sacrificial Lamb upon the Altar of Free Trade
- War Propaganda
- Global Human Trafficking, a Modern form of Slavery
The prevalent phenomenon where only the narratives authorized by law enforcement and government authorities are worthy of serious consideration suggests the unmistakable extent to which public discourse has declined.
Have you ever wondered how the government’s misinformation gains traction? What I have noticed is that whenever a stunning episode occurs, almost everyone whether on the right or left goes along with the government’s explanation,
To posit that one’s government may be partially composed of unaccountable criminal elements is cause for serious censure in polite circles.