Have you ever wondered how the government’s misinformation gains traction? What I have noticed is that whenever a stunning episode occurs, almost everyone whether on the right or left goes along with the government’s explanation,
- Quantitative Easing: Three Reasons Why Stocks Have Skyrocketed Over the Past Couple of Years
- Rogue President Obama: Defending the Indefensible
- Seeds of Destruction: The Record of Monsanto and Genetic Manipulation
- May 25th: Global March Against Monsanto
- The World of Our Children
- Behind “Syria Peace Talks”, US Prepares Regional War
To posit that one’s government may be partially composed of unaccountable criminal elements is cause for serious censure in polite circles.
The French media admits that rebels fighting the Syrian government are linked to Al Qaida. The admission comes after 2 years of disinformation that has attempted to convince the French public that “democratic revolutionaries” are fighting a war against a dictator, who is ‘’ killing his own people’’.
Through the endorsement of mainstream media pundits and “experts”—figures perceived as authoritative in their field—the public could easily be persuaded on anything from tobacco use and water fluoridation to US military intervention abroad.