Fake photographs circulated on Twitter are picked up by big news outlets like CNN. “Here are some brutal cops, with nice woolly caps and fur collars to guard against the 24°C Caracas weather”
- Obama is Escalating the Crisis. US War Ships Sent to the Black Sea
- Austerity and IMF “Economic Medicine”: The Looting Of Ukraine Has Begun
- NATO Coup in Ukraine. “Wag the Dog” Military Deployment in a Crucial Geopolitical Pivot?
- America’s “Unlimited Imperialism”, Now Ukraine
- The Ukrainian Pendulum. Two Invasions and a Putsch. American Special Forces in Ukraine under Cover
- Hillary Clinton: Playing a Dog-Eared “Hitler” Card
The prevalent phenomenon where only the narratives authorized by law enforcement and government authorities are worthy of serious consideration suggests the unmistakable extent to which public discourse has declined.
Have you ever wondered how the government’s misinformation gains traction? What I have noticed is that whenever a stunning episode occurs, almost everyone whether on the right or left goes along with the government’s explanation,
To posit that one’s government may be partially composed of unaccountable criminal elements is cause for serious censure in polite circles.