There is no greater natural resource on this earth than water. As the sustenance of all life, water keeps every living and breathing organism, every plant, every animal and every human being on this planet alive.
- Internet Morality and Policing Harassment: Punishing the Trolls
- IMF-World Bank Policies and the Rwandan Genocide
- Instead of Appointing a Medical Expert, Obama Appoints a Lobbyist as Ebola Czar
- Ebola in the United States: The Probability of Fraud
- US Army Drafts Blueprint for World War III
- Building an Ark: How to Protect Public Revenues from the Next Financial Meltdown
The radiation from the stricken Fukushima plant has spread around the globe and is poisoning people worldwide. The West Coast of the US and Canada is being polluted with radioactive debris, the oceans, the beaches and even the air are being polluted.
Weather warfare” can destabilize an enemy nation’s ecosystem, destroy its agriculture, disable communications networks and impoverish millions of people without the deployment of troops and military hardware.
Some 400 tons of fuel in that pool could spew out more than 15,000 times as much radiation as was released at Hiroshima. The one thing certain is that Tepco does not have the scientific, engineering or financial resources to handle it.