Nuclear radiation resulting from the March 2011 Fukushima disaster –which threatens life on planet earth– is not front page news in comparison to the most insignificant issues of public concern, including the local level crime scene or the tabloid gossip reports on Hollywood celebrities.
- Climate Change, Geoengineering and Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD)
- Weather Warfare: Beware the US Military’s Experiments with Climatic Warfare
- History of US-NATO’s “Covert War” on Syria: Daraa March 2011
- The Ideology of Humanitarian Imperialism
- Syria and Washington’s ‘New Middle East’
- Video: Intensified Russian Bombings Targeting Terrorist Positions throughout Syria
Weather warfare” can destabilize an enemy nation’s ecosystem, destroy its agriculture, disable communications networks and impoverish millions of people without the deployment of troops and military hardware.
Indian Point is located on or near three earthquake faults. Officially, the facility is built to withstand a 6.1 magnitude event. Seismologists predict an eventual major earthquake far more powerful than Indian Point can tolerate. Millions of New York City and state residents are at risk.
One of the most destructive and powerful earthquakes in recorded history, more than a quarter of a million recorded deaths, local economies destroyed, the lives of entire communities shattered, and no serious investigation into the flaws of the global seismic warning system is contemplated.