There is no greater natural resource on this earth than water. As the sustenance of all life, water keeps every living and breathing organism, every plant, every animal and every human being on this planet alive.
- Turn the Tables: Stopping Western Aggression in Syria
- Cameron Leads Britain Into War Again
- Raking In On Rents: The US Housing Crisis Begins Anew
- Ello, the Social Network Alternative to Facebook
- The History of Anti-Semitism and the State of Israel
- Monsanto’s Experimental Genetically Modified Wheat Discovered in Montana
The radiation from the stricken Fukushima plant has spread around the globe and is poisoning people worldwide. The West Coast of the US and Canada is being polluted with radioactive debris, the oceans, the beaches and even the air are being polluted.
Weather warfare” can destabilize an enemy nation’s ecosystem, destroy its agriculture, disable communications networks and impoverish millions of people without the deployment of troops and military hardware.
Some 400 tons of fuel in that pool could spew out more than 15,000 times as much radiation as was released at Hiroshima. The one thing certain is that Tepco does not have the scientific, engineering or financial resources to handle it.