Its a win decision for the nuclear industry. The White House has given final approval for raising permissible radioactive levels in drinking water and soil following “radiological incidents,” such as nuclear power-plant accidents and dirty bombs.
- Continued Cover-up of Contacts of Boston Bombing Suspects with FBI and US Intelligence
- Gloves Off: Russia Names CIA Station Chief in Moscow
- More Americans Committing Suicide than During the Great Depression
- Freedom of the Press: Obama Justice Department Secretly seized Associated Press Telephone Records
- Findings of the Mussalaha Peace Mission to Syria
- Weaponized Drones used for Law Enforcement across America: How Your Town Can Stop Drones
Scientists now believe it is “likely that the world will blow past the 2 degree C warming threshold that expoerts and international negotiators agree is needed to avoid catastrophic consequences.”
“Another grand, left-wing concept with an adjective… Shouldn’t we rather work on concrete social-ecological projects – on initiatives for conversion, a process of ‘energy transition,’ or free public transport?”
Massive Cover-Up of Risks from Flooding to Numerous U.S. Nuclear Facilities. Revelation of NRC Whistleblowers.