One of the most destructive and powerful earthquakes in recorded history, more than a quarter of a million recorded deaths, local economies destroyed, the lives of entire communities shattered, and no serious investigation into the flaws of the global seismic warning system is contemplated.
- Jade Helm 15: Police State USA, The End of Posse Comitatus?
- Fight the Enemies of Truth: Support the Spread of Knowledge
- William Shakespeare and the New World Order: “Hell is Empty and all the Devils are Here”
- VIDEO: Yemen War, “Bombing Not Talking”
- VIDEO. Military Escalation in Ukraine. Poroshenko Pushes EU into War, US Tightens Sanctions against Russia
- Global Capitalism and the Global Police State: Crisis of Humanity and the Specter of 21st Century Fascism
Nuclear radiation resulting from the March 2011 Fukushima disaster –which threatens life on planet earth– is not front page news in comparison to the most insignificant issues of public concern, including the local level crime scene or the tabloid gossip reports on Hollywood celebrities.
There is no greater natural resource on this earth than water. As the sustenance of all life, water keeps every living and breathing organism, every plant, every animal and every human being on this planet alive.
The radiation from the stricken Fukushima plant has spread around the globe and is poisoning people worldwide. The West Coast of the US and Canada is being polluted with radioactive debris, the oceans, the beaches and even the air are being polluted.