Nuclear radiation resulting from the March 2011 Fukushima disaster –which threatens life on planet earth– is not front page news in comparison to the most insignificant issues of public concern, including the local level crime scene or the tabloid gossip reports on Hollywood celebrities.
- The End of Democracy in the Republic of Korea: Imminent Threat To Political Expression and Civil Rights
- Did Raul Castro Just Reverse The Entire Cuban Revolution?
- The Cuban Puzzle: Normalisation and Conquest
- The Fukushima Endgame: The Radioactive Contamination of the Pacific Ocean
- Pillaging the World. The History and Politics of the IMF
- A Full-Blown Economic Crisis Has Erupted in Russia
There is no greater natural resource on this earth than water. As the sustenance of all life, water keeps every living and breathing organism, every plant, every animal and every human being on this planet alive.
The radiation from the stricken Fukushima plant has spread around the globe and is poisoning people worldwide. The West Coast of the US and Canada is being polluted with radioactive debris, the oceans, the beaches and even the air are being polluted.
Weather warfare” can destabilize an enemy nation’s ecosystem, destroy its agriculture, disable communications networks and impoverish millions of people without the deployment of troops and military hardware.