Some 400 tons of fuel in that pool could spew out more than 15,000 times as much radiation as was released at Hiroshima. The one thing certain is that Tepco does not have the scientific, engineering or financial resources to handle it.
- TransCanada Begins Injecting Oil Into Keystone XL Southern Half. Environmental Consequences?
- World War I: Lessons from the Christmas Truce of 1914
- The Economic Recovery is a “Statistical Illusion”: More Misleading Official Employment Figures
- NATO’s War on Syria Just Got Dirtier
- Will Digital Currency Replace the US Dollar? Wall Street Strategy to Make Bitcoin the Global Currency?
- Russia’s Role in the World: Gauging Moscow’s Active Foreign Policy
The majority of US and Canadian citizens are unaware that a dangerous device has been attached to their homes. While installation of “smart meters” across North America has continued apace since 2009 the health effects have yet to be fully realized.
Weather warfare” can destabilize an enemy nation’s ecosystem, destroy its agriculture, disable communications networks and impoverish millions of people without the deployment of troops and military hardware.
Its a win decision for the nuclear industry. The White House has given final approval for raising permissible radioactive levels in drinking water and soil following “radiological incidents,” such as nuclear power-plant accidents and dirty bombs.