There is no greater natural resource on this earth than water. As the sustenance of all life, water keeps every living and breathing organism, every plant, every animal and every human being on this planet alive.
- “A Special Place in Hell”… For Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright?
- How the Broad Climate Movement Has Failed Us
- Poll Shows Sanders and Clinton Nearly Tied Nationwide. Trump Leads Republican Aspirants
- Saudi Air Force Refuses to Bomb Al-Qaeda and ISIS in Southern Yemen
- U.S. Now Overtly at War Against Russia
- United States War Crimes
Nuclear radiation resulting from the March 2011 Fukushima disaster –which threatens life on planet earth– is not front page news in comparison to the most insignificant issues of public concern, including the local level crime scene or the tabloid gossip reports on Hollywood celebrities.
Weather warfare” can destabilize an enemy nation’s ecosystem, destroy its agriculture, disable communications networks and impoverish millions of people without the deployment of troops and military hardware.
Indian Point is located on or near three earthquake faults. Officially, the facility is built to withstand a 6.1 magnitude event. Seismologists predict an eventual major earthquake far more powerful than Indian Point can tolerate. Millions of New York City and state residents are at risk.