The Tribunal deplores the failure of international institutions to punish the State of Israel for its crimes and its total lack of respect of International Law and the institutions of the United Nations.
- Iran-US Interim Agreement: Historic Breakthrough or Historic Sellout?
- Syria: Whose Sarin?
- Mandela’s Dream of Black Power Became a “Neoliberal Nightmare”
- Bipartisan Budget Deal to Scrap Jobless Benefits. Condemning Five Million People to Poverty and Destitution
- Syria Terrorists: The Kidnapping of Nuns in Maaloula
- Shipping Crude Oil by Rail: New Front in Tar Sands Wars
Crimes against Humanity
What are the historical roots of US-NATO’s Covert War on Syria? The recruitment of death squads is part of a well established US military-intelligence agenda. There is a long and gruesome history of covert support of terror brigades and targeted assassinations.
José Efraín Ríos Montt began his military career as a young officer taking part in the bloody successful CIA-organized coup against the first democratically elected president in Guatemalan history IN 1954.
“After destroying North Korea’s 78 cities and thousands of her villages, and killing countless numbers of her civilians, [General] LeMay remarked, “Over a period of three years or so we killed off – what – 20 percent of the population.”