The Tribunal deplores the failure of international institutions to punish the State of Israel for its crimes and its total lack of respect of International Law and the institutions of the United Nations.
- “Honey Traps” and the Strauss-Kahn Affair: A Stealthy Coup d’état at the IMF?
- Syria’s War: The Next Phase
- Syria: Media Disinformation, War Propaganda and the Corporate Media’s “Independent Bloggers”
- The Anglo-American Axis: Losing Ukraine, Losing Europe
- Global Economy Endangered by “Quantitative Easing”: Towards a New Financial Derivatives Bubble?
- Exporting Apartheid to Sub-Saharan Africa. The Legacy of Nelson Mandela
Crimes against Humanity
What are the historical roots of US-NATO’s Covert War on Syria? The recruitment of death squads is part of a well established US military-intelligence agenda. There is a long and gruesome history of covert support of terror brigades and targeted assassinations.
José Efraín Ríos Montt began his military career as a young officer taking part in the bloody successful CIA-organized coup against the first democratically elected president in Guatemalan history IN 1954.
“After destroying North Korea’s 78 cities and thousands of her villages, and killing countless numbers of her civilians, [General] LeMay remarked, “Over a period of three years or so we killed off – what – 20 percent of the population.”