What are the historical roots of US-NATO’s Covert War on Syria? The recruitment of death squads is part of a well established US military-intelligence agenda. There is a long and gruesome history of covert support of terror brigades and targeted assassinations.
- US Now Admits it is Funding “Occupy Central” in Hong Kong
- More White House “Security Breaches”: More Secret Service Bungling By The Day
- Follow Global Research on Facebook
- Police State USA: Ferguson Masses Continue to Challenge Racist Power Structure
- Why Syrians Support Bashar al Assad
- Turn the Tables: Stopping Western Aggression in Syria
Crimes against Humanity
A video has emerged of the targeting and killing by an Israeli sniper of a Palestinian civilian in Gaza City’s Shujaiya neighborhood where Israeli shelling killed dozens of civilians and caused massive destruction.
Devastating evidence that the children’s abuse is not some unfortunate byproduct of the occupation but the cornerstone of Israel’s system of control and the need to destroy the fabric of Palestinian society.
The world is at the crossroads of the most serious crisis in modern history. The US has embarked on a military adventure, “a long war”, which threatens the future of humanity.