Devastating evidence that the children’s abuse is not some unfortunate byproduct of the occupation but the cornerstone of Israel’s system of control and the need to destroy the fabric of Palestinian society.
- US Military “Commemorates” Its Iraq Massacre. “Tell Them It’s the Sound of Freedom.”
- Earth Day Greenwash: Oil Conglomerates Sponsor Event Praising TransCanada’s Keystone XL Tar Sands
- The Rwanda Genocide Coverup: Twenty Years of Lies and Fabrications. The Anglo-Saxon Powers vs. France
- Saudi Arabia, France plan to disrupt Syria Presidential Election
- Anti-Semitic Fliers in Eastern Ukraine: Obama Endorses a Forgery, Supports Neo-Nazi Parties
- Subcribe to the Official Global Research Newsletter
Crimes against Humanity
The world is at the crossroads of the most serious crisis in modern history. The US has embarked on a military adventure, “a long war”, which threatens the future of humanity.
The Tribunal deplores the failure of international institutions to punish the State of Israel for its crimes and its total lack of respect of International Law and the institutions of the United Nations.
What are the historical roots of US-NATO’s Covert War on Syria? The recruitment of death squads is part of a well established US military-intelligence agenda. There is a long and gruesome history of covert support of terror brigades and targeted assassinations.