Any person involved in the chain of command that authorized the crimes detailed in the Senate Torture Report should be indicted for war crimes and conspiracy. This includes George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, CIA officials who condoned such practices, attorneys who authorized such practices. .
- Global Research Articles on the Environment
- American Exceptionalism and American Torture
- Israel Bombs Gaza
- Is US-NATO Preparing to Wage War on Russia?
- Financial Market Manipulation Is The New Trend: Can It Continue?
- The End of Democracy in the Republic of Korea: Imminent Threat To Political Expression and Civil Rights
Crimes against Humanity
What are the historical roots of US-NATO’s Covert War on Syria? The recruitment of death squads is part of a well established US military-intelligence agenda. There is a long and gruesome history of covert support of terror brigades and targeted assassinations.
A video has emerged of the targeting and killing by an Israeli sniper of a Palestinian civilian in Gaza City’s Shujaiya neighborhood where Israeli shelling killed dozens of civilians and caused massive destruction.
Devastating evidence that the children’s abuse is not some unfortunate byproduct of the occupation but the cornerstone of Israel’s system of control and the need to destroy the fabric of Palestinian society.