José Efraín Ríos Montt began his military career as a young officer taking part in the bloody successful CIA-organized coup against the first democratically elected president in Guatemalan history IN 1954.
- Did 9/11 Justify the War in Afghanistan?
- Threat to the Hegemony of the US Dollar? Rigged Gold Bullion Market
- Bashar al-Assad Interview: Israel Supports Al Qaeda Terrorists
- Israel Mulling Plot to Assassinate Syrian President Bashar Al Assad
- Continued Cover-up of Contacts of Boston Bombing Suspects with FBI and US Intelligence
- Gloves Off: Russia Names CIA Station Chief in Moscow
Crimes against Humanity
“After destroying North Korea’s 78 cities and thousands of her villages, and killing countless numbers of her civilians, [General] LeMay remarked, “Over a period of three years or so we killed off – what – 20 percent of the population.”
In these days of the tenth anniversary of the illegal invasion and near destruction of Iraq, answers are owed not alone for the dead, but to the cancer stricken, the deformed, to their parents, their siblings and all Iraqis.
Following the massacre, the Iraqi police –which has a mandate to act in liaison with US occupation forces– accused US troops of rounding up and deliberately shooting 11 people, including 5 children and 4 women, before blowing up their house