Australia has the world’s largest known uranium deposits – about 28 percent – and is the world’s third largest exporter of uranium with nearly 7,000 tonnes a year.
- Crimes against Humanity: Why Is Henry Kissinger Walking Around Free?
- Can Gold and the US Dollar Continue to Rise in Tandem? For How Long?
- The Globalization of War, America’s “Long War” against Humanity by Michel Chossudovsky
- Economic Warfare. War by Other Means: The IMF and the World Bank are Weapons of War
- Flu Shot Hoax Admitted: “No Controlled Trials Demonstrating a Decrease in Influenza”
- Vaccine McCarthyism. What if the Vaccine Paradigm itself is Deliberately Flawed?
Obama’s ‘Pivot to Asia’ directed against China has undergone significant developments. Not least has been the emergence of Australia as a central part of Washington’s plans to strengthen American influence and military reach across the Asia-Pacific.
Australia provides the most acute example of this play between the constituency that needs to be bribed, if not deluded, and a government that wishes to be in the good books of its great behemoth of an “ally”
Through the ANZUS alliance, Australia has been a key part of the US “hub-and-spokes” Asia-Pacific alliance structure for more than 60 years, dating back to the earliest years of the Cold War and the conclusion of post-war peace with Japan.