Australia provides the most acute example of this play between the constituency that needs to be bribed, if not deluded, and a government that wishes to be in the good books of its great behemoth of an “ally”
- The Ebola Virus Pandemic: “A Weapon of Mass Destruction”?
- America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group
- History: ‘Yes’ to Scotland Independence and Britain’s Waning Imperialism
- ‘YES’ Supporters Claim Videos Show Scottish Referendum Was Rigged
- The US-EU-Russia Sanctions Puzzle
- The REAL Reason Britain is Freaking Out About Scottish Independence. Scotland’s North Sea Oil Reserves
Through the ANZUS alliance, Australia has been a key part of the US “hub-and-spokes” Asia-Pacific alliance structure for more than 60 years, dating back to the earliest years of the Cold War and the conclusion of post-war peace with Japan.