It was not a protest movement, it was an armed insurgency integrated by US-Israeli & allied supported “jihadist” death squads. From Day One, the Islamist “freedom fighters” were supported, trained & equipped by NATO & Turkey’s High Command.
- “And the Billionaires Are Laughing Somewhere in America”
- Is Turkey Collaborating with The Islamic State (ISIS)?
- The Downed Russian SU-24. Turkey Is Lying: “NATO Governments Lie Every Time They Open Their Mouths”
- Why’s The US Hanging Turkey Out To Dry?
- Why We’re Sliding Towards World War
- Russian Warplane Down: NATO’s Act of War
Middle East & North Africa
The rulers of the two most powerful authoritarian regimes in the Middle East are launching major wars to reconfigure the Middle East. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has declared war by proxy on Iran, Turkish President Erodoğan has launched a major war against the Kurdish people and their aspirations for a Kurdish state.
Washington is overtly supporting the Iraqi Shiite government, while covertly training, arming and funding the Sunni Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Supporting the influx of terrorist brigades into Iraq is an act of foreign aggression by the US and its allies