The rulers of the two most powerful authoritarian regimes in the Middle East are launching major wars to reconfigure the Middle East. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has declared war by proxy on Iran, Turkish President Erodoğan has launched a major war against the Kurdish people and their aspirations for a Kurdish state.
- The Trump-Sanders Phenomena
- “The Media Lies for A Living”: The Decline in the US Stock Market is “The Fault of China”
- Western Democracy Is an Endangered Species On Its Way to Extinction
- How the West Colonized China
- How U.S. Courts Abet Societal Conflict
- Global Research Top Stories: Towards World-Wide Strategic Chaos and Financial Tumoil
Middle East & North Africa
Life has become a bleak vision for us, something we fantasise about. And that is how it’s like to be in a war. We can listen to our hearts beating heavily as the bombardment begins,
Washington is overtly supporting the Iraqi Shiite government, while covertly training, arming and funding the Sunni Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Supporting the influx of terrorist brigades into Iraq is an act of foreign aggression by the US and its allies
Tactical nuclear weapons or so-called “mini-nukes” are bunker buster bombs equipped with a nuclear warhead. Their explosive capacity (e.g. the B61-11) varies between one third and six times a Hiroshima bomb.