The Middle East and North Africa have been turned into an arc of instability all the way from Iraq and the Persian Gulf to Libya and Tunisia.
- Operation Agent Fury: The 1983 US Invasion of Grenada
- They’re Going to Dump the Fukushima Radiation Into the Ocean
- Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China
- Orwellian Police State USA: Getting your History from Hollywood
- Western Sponsored Humanitarian Crisis in Syria: Foreign Supported Insurgency Responsible for Civilian Deaths
- Thailand: Regime is not “Democratically Elected”, Wall Street’s Proxy Government
Middle East & North Africa
The news that the CIA has admitted that it helped overthrow Iran’s democratically elected president in 1953 has gone viral.
In reality, the CIA admitted that a long time ago. Indeed, the bigger story is that the CIA admitted that…
US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and US Chief of Staff General Martin Dempsey “were walking a fine line, expressing concern while attempting to avoid the impression that the U.S. was manipulating events behind the scenes.”
The crippling devastation of Iraq overwhelms all else. It is difficult, given the facts on the ground, to recapture the imperial vision that was to make Iraq an exemplar of US sponsored democracy and a model for the American remaking of the Middle East.