The disintegration of the resistance axis is the utmost priority for the states that drive US policy in the Middle East. Inciting division between Arabs has been the instrumental strategy.
- No Jobs, No Economy, No Prospects For Peace Or Life
- Satire: Independence of Scotland from a Crimean Perspective
- Neo-Colonial Regime in Libya Faces War Over Oil Exports
- The West and the Upcoming Referendum in Crimea: A Dangerous Game of Duplicity
- The State, the Deep State, and the Wall Street Overworld
- CIA caught spying on US Senate
Middle East & North Africa
As Turkey works for harmonization with Iran and Russia, an internal struggle has developed between the PM and the Gulenists that may threaten the process. If the leadership of the AKP is to be believed, it’s part of a foreign…
The Syrian opposition was sold to the world by mainstream Western press from day one of the Syria conflict as representing democracy, freedom, and a pluralist future for a new Syria. But the last couple of years testify the complete opposite.
The Middle East and North Africa have been turned into an arc of instability all the way from Iraq and the Persian Gulf to Libya and Tunisia.