Life has become a bleak vision for us, something we fantasise about. And that is how it’s like to be in a war. We can listen to our hearts beating heavily as the bombardment begins,
- USA, Turkey and Israel Act As Air Force for The Islamic State Terrorists (ISIS)
- “Unidentified Money” and Pervasive Corruption Has Destroyed America
- Washington’s Fifth Columns Inside Russia and China
- Don’t be Fooled by Mainstream Media Journalists, “Independent” Experts and the CIA
- Hillary Clinton’s Scandalous Record
- Understanding “Oil Qaeda”. Using “Terrorism” as a Pretext to Wage War on Oil Rich Countries
Middle East & North Africa
Washington is overtly supporting the Iraqi Shiite government, while covertly training, arming and funding the Sunni Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Supporting the influx of terrorist brigades into Iraq is an act of foreign aggression by the US and its allies
Tactical nuclear weapons or so-called “mini-nukes” are bunker buster bombs equipped with a nuclear warhead. Their explosive capacity (e.g. the B61-11) varies between one third and six times a Hiroshima bomb.
Everything about the war on Yemen is a smokescreen. Concealed behind the smoke is a tale of geopolitics and petro-politics that aims to control the Bab-el-Mandeb Strait and the Gulf of Aden.