A war is being fought for control over Western Kurdistan and the northern areas of Syria, The objective is to gain control over the rest of the Syrian Arab Republic and implement regime change in Damascus.
- Netanyahu, ‘Censored Voices,’ and the False Narrative of Self-Defense
- War Criminal Tony Blair’s Save the Children Award: An Inadequate Apology.
- What is a Conspiracy Theory? What is the Truth?
- Fast Food Nations: Selling out to Junk Food, Illness and Food Insecurity
- Head of Nobel Peace Prize Committee Is Fired, Requests Obama to Return 2009 Peace Prize?
- US and Venezuela: Decades of Defeats and Destabilization
Middle East & North Africa
The concept of a “Greater Israel” according to the founding father of Zionism Theodore Herzl, is a Jewish State stretching “’From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates. The Yinon plan is an Israeli strategic plan which seeks the balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states.
Historically, the Levant is the birthplace of Christianity and the oldest Christian communities have lived in it and the entire Fertile Crescent since the start of Christian history.
The disintegration of the resistance axis is the utmost priority for the states that drive US policy in the Middle East. Inciting division between Arabs has been the instrumental strategy.