The concept of a “Greater Israel” according to the founding father of Zionism Theodore Herzl, is a Jewish State stretching “’From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates. The Yinon plan is an Israeli strategic plan which seeks the balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states.
- Lying is “Good For Business”: The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and the Mainstream Media (MSM) are “Serial Liars”
- Another Massacre in Gaza, This Time in Khan Younis
- Israel: International Anger Mounts
- Assigning Blame to East Ukraine Rebels: US Appeals to “Law of the Jungle” in MH17 Case
- MH17 Show and Tell: Russia Reveals Images of Ukraine Missile Systems. Now It’s the West’s Turn
- The Malaysian Airlines MH17 Crash: Financial Warfare against Russia, Multibillion Dollar Bonanza for Wall Street
Middle East & North Africa
The disintegration of the resistance axis is the utmost priority for the states that drive US policy in the Middle East. Inciting division between Arabs has been the instrumental strategy.
As Turkey works for harmonization with Iran and Russia, an internal struggle has developed between the PM and the Gulenists that may threaten the process. If the leadership of the AKP is to be believed, it’s part of a foreign…
The Syrian opposition was sold to the world by mainstream Western press from day one of the Syria conflict as representing democracy, freedom, and a pluralist future for a new Syria. But the last couple of years testify the complete opposite.