Tactical nuclear weapons or so-called “mini-nukes” are bunker buster bombs equipped with a nuclear warhead. Their explosive capacity (e.g. the B61-11) varies between one third and six times a Hiroshima bomb.
- Yanis Varoufakis: Why We Recommend a NO in the Referendum – in Six Short Bullet Points
- Greece: Tsipras Surrenders to Troika Demands. Will The Referendum be Cancelled?
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership: the Totalitarian End-game of the Global Elite
- Global Research on Facebook
- Truth is a Crime Against The State
- US, NATO Playing War Games on Russia’s Doorstep, Threatening Russia with a First Strike Nuclear Attack
Middle East & North Africa
Everything about the war on Yemen is a smokescreen. Concealed behind the smoke is a tale of geopolitics and petro-politics that aims to control the Bab-el-Mandeb Strait and the Gulf of Aden.
The Houthi takeover of Sana took place in the same timeframe as a series of successes or regional victories for Iran, Hezbollah, Syria and the Resistance Bloc that they and other local actors form collectively.
A war is being fought for control over Western Kurdistan and the northern areas of Syria, The objective is to gain control over the rest of the Syrian Arab Republic and implement regime change in Damascus.