The concept of a “Greater Israel” according to the founding father of Zionism Theodore Herzl, is a Jewish State stretching “’From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates. The Yinon plan is an Israeli strategic plan which seeks the balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states.
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- In the War on Media Disinformation, the Truth is our Most Valuable Weapon
- Climate Change, Geoengineering and Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD)
- Climate Science: Is it Currently Designed to Answer Questions?
- Orientalism and the Islamic State Spectacle. “Leftists” Support US-NATO’s “Civilizing Mission”
- “Climate March” Hides Real Culprits and Real Solutions
Middle East & North Africa
Historically, the Levant is the birthplace of Christianity and the oldest Christian communities have lived in it and the entire Fertile Crescent since the start of Christian history.
The disintegration of the resistance axis is the utmost priority for the states that drive US policy in the Middle East. Inciting division between Arabs has been the instrumental strategy.
As Turkey works for harmonization with Iran and Russia, an internal struggle has developed between the PM and the Gulenists that may threaten the process. If the leadership of the AKP is to be believed, it’s part of a foreign…