The concept of a “Greater Israel” according to the founding father of Zionism Theodore Herzl, is a Jewish State stretching “’From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates. The Yinon plan is an Israeli strategic plan which seeks the balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states.
- The REAL Reason Britain is Freaking Out About Scottish Independence. Scotland’s North Sea Oil Reserves
- Bankers Rule: City of London vs. Scottish Independence
- A Public Bank Option for Scotland
- The Pentagon — The Climate Elephant
- Ukraine and the neo-Nazis, Who is Behind them
- In Iraq and Syria, A Vietnam-type Quagmire Over Oil and Gas?
Middle East & North Africa
Historically, the Levant is the birthplace of Christianity and the oldest Christian communities have lived in it and the entire Fertile Crescent since the start of Christian history.
The disintegration of the resistance axis is the utmost priority for the states that drive US policy in the Middle East. Inciting division between Arabs has been the instrumental strategy.
As Turkey works for harmonization with Iran and Russia, an internal struggle has developed between the PM and the Gulenists that may threaten the process. If the leadership of the AKP is to be believed, it’s part of a foreign…