The rulers of the two most powerful authoritarian regimes in the Middle East are launching major wars to reconfigure the Middle East. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has declared war by proxy on Iran, Turkish President Erodoğan has launched a major war against the Kurdish people and their aspirations for a Kurdish state.
- “The New Middle East”: Russian Style
- Syria: Russian Intervention Exposes Coalition Lies. “The Terrorists R US”
- The Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP): The Most Criminal Treaty in History
- Russian Airstrikes in Syria Targeted “NATO Created Mercenaries”. Michel Chossudovsky
- Formidable Russian Air Power Targets ISIS in Syria
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
Middle East & North Africa
Life has become a bleak vision for us, something we fantasise about. And that is how it’s like to be in a war. We can listen to our hearts beating heavily as the bombardment begins,
Washington is overtly supporting the Iraqi Shiite government, while covertly training, arming and funding the Sunni Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Supporting the influx of terrorist brigades into Iraq is an act of foreign aggression by the US and its allies
Tactical nuclear weapons or so-called “mini-nukes” are bunker buster bombs equipped with a nuclear warhead. Their explosive capacity (e.g. the B61-11) varies between one third and six times a Hiroshima bomb.