A complex network of Al Qaeda affiliated terrorist organizations overseen by US and allied intelligence agencies has unfolded, extending across the Middle East, North Africa, sub-Saharan Africa, Central Asia, Western China, South and South East Asia.
- The Truth: America Created Daesh (ISIS)
- NYT Refutes its Own Lies: Admits US-Saudi Partnership Supports the Islamic State (ISIS)
- Longstanding US-UK Spying on Israeli Military Operations. Israel Also Spies on America…
- The Media War on Donald Trump
- The Populist Revolution: Bernie Sanders and Beyond. Nationalizing the Failed Megabanks
- Al Qaeda Affiliate Jaish al-Islam Slated to Participate in Syrian “Peace Talks”
Middle East & North Africa
Casually ignored by the Western media, the leaders of Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) including Belmokhtar were trained and recruited by the CIA in Afghanistan.
It was not a protest movement, it was an armed insurgency integrated by US-Israeli & allied supported “jihadist” death squads. From Day One, the Islamist “freedom fighters” were supported, trained & equipped by NATO & Turkey’s High Command.
The rulers of the two most powerful authoritarian regimes in the Middle East are launching major wars to reconfigure the Middle East. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has declared war by proxy on Iran, Turkish President Erodoğan has launched a major war against the Kurdish people and their aspirations for a Kurdish state.