Wall Street was firmly behind the military Junta which waged “The Dirty War” on its behalf. In turn, the Catholic Church hierarchy played a central role in sustaining the legitimacy of the military Junta.
- Syria and Washington’s ‘New Middle East’
- Video: Intensified Russian Bombings Targeting Terrorist Positions throughout Syria
- The Killers Are Everywhere, But Love Endures. Remembering JFK
- How to Stop Terrorism – Stop Committing It
- Terror in Mali: An Attack on China and Russia? One Third of the Victims were Russians and Chinese
- Turkey is a Pawn on the Chessboard for US-NATO War against Russia
Latin America & Caribbean
Washington’s negotiations with Cuba are one part of a two-track policy. There is a major US build-up in Latin America, with increasing reliance on ‘military platforms’, designed to launch military interventions in strategic countries.
Presidential candidate Jeb Bush had close personal ties to Raul Salinas de Gortiari, brother of Mexico’s former president Carlos Salinas de Gortiari. In the 1990s, Raul the “drug kingpin”, according to Switzerland’s federal prosecutor Carla del Ponte, was one of the main figures of the Mexican Drug Cartel.
A fifth column exists in Argentina. It should be noted that some of the individuals involved in this case are leftover elements from the period of the military dictatorship in Argentina that collaborated closely with the US.