A fifth column exists in Argentina. It should be noted that some of the individuals involved in this case are leftover elements from the period of the military dictatorship in Argentina that collaborated closely with the US.
- Big Pharma’s Mass Vaccination Agenda: Propaganda Assault on Informed Consent
- Is Russia Aware of the Threat? Washington Intends to Destabilize Russia and Overthrow the Russian Government
- When Net Neutrality Becomes Programmed Censorship
- Netanyahu Is “The Right Man” to Address the US Congress on Iran
- Towards Police State Canada? Anti-terrorism Bill C 51, To be Adopted by Parliament, The Media Campaign
- Netanyahu: “A Danger to Israel”, say 200 Israeli Military and Security Veterans
Latin America & Caribbean
Five years after the devastating earthquake, numerous massive protests were held against the UN occupation (MINUSTAH) and for the departure of Haitian President Michel Martelly and Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe. The latter finally resigned in December 2014.
During the electoral campaign in 2002, Lula DaSilva signed an economic agreement with the IMF which guaranteed a budget surplus of 3%. Lula sought to reassure bankers, international financiers and multi-nationals that Brazil would pay its creditors,…
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.