“Having lost eighteen of nineteen elections, their chances of taking power or replacing the government through electoral channels …are virtually nil, and so what I think they’ve decided on as a strategy is to create chaos, insecurity, and especially engage…
- Gaza Death Toll Crosses 500: Israeli Airstrikes and Artillery Assaults Target Entire Palestinian Families
- Israeli bombs kill nearly 600 Palestinians. Gaza death toll doubles in four days
- Saudi Hires “Israel Friendly” Security Firm to Overlook Hajj, Muslim Pilgrimage to Mecca
- Malaysian Airlines MH17 Was Ordered to Fly over the East Ukraine Warzone
- Ukrainian Su-25 Fighter detected in Close Approach to MH17 before Crash: Photographic Evidence
- Foundation of the American Empire: Strategic Alliances and “Axes of Evil”
Latin America & Caribbean
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.
Most of the aid money went to donor countries’ businesses, government agencies and NGOs, as usual. International “aid” is a well-known capitalist scheme aimed at developing lucrative markets for foreign capital.
Contrary to the rosy economic picture that the World Bank and the IMF have tried to paint over the past decade, Brazil’s growing discontent with the neoliberal model is now on full display.