Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.
- Global Justice or World Domination
- Ebola: Genetically Modified Organism developed in US Biowarfare Laboratories in Africa.
- Internet Morality and Policing Harassment: Punishing the Trolls
- IMF-World Bank Policies and the Rwandan Genocide
- Instead of Appointing a Medical Expert, Obama Appoints a Lobbyist as Ebola Czar
- Ebola in the United States: The Probability of Fraud
Latin America & Caribbean
Most of the aid money went to donor countries’ businesses, government agencies and NGOs, as usual. International “aid” is a well-known capitalist scheme aimed at developing lucrative markets for foreign capital.
Contrary to the rosy economic picture that the World Bank and the IMF have tried to paint over the past decade, Brazil’s growing discontent with the neoliberal model is now on full display.
Millions of people across Brazil have joined one of the largest protest movements in the country’s history. Ironically, the social uprising is directed against the economic policies of a self-proclaimed “socialist” alternative to neoliberalism led by the Worker’s Party government of Dilma Rousseff.