A fifth column exists in Argentina. It should be noted that some of the individuals involved in this case are leftover elements from the period of the military dictatorship in Argentina that collaborated closely with the US.
- Monsanto Knew of Glyphosate / Cancer Link 35 Years Ago
- Chaos And Propaganda: Washington’s “Reality-Based Order”
- $5,000 Silver? The Mathematics of a Potential Price Surge
- These Are all the Countries Where the US Has a Military Presence
- “Manufacturing Dissent”: The Anti-globalization Movement is Funded by the Corporate Elites
- Today’s Most Popular Articles on Global Research
Latin America & Caribbean
Five years after the devastating earthquake, numerous massive protests were held against the UN occupation (MINUSTAH) and for the departure of Haitian President Michel Martelly and Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe. The latter finally resigned in December 2014.
During the electoral campaign in 2002, Lula DaSilva signed an economic agreement with the IMF which guaranteed a budget surplus of 3%. Lula sought to reassure bankers, international financiers and multi-nationals that Brazil would pay its creditors,…
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.