“Having lost eighteen of nineteen elections, their chances of taking power or replacing the government through electoral channels …are virtually nil, and so what I think they’ve decided on as a strategy is to create chaos, insecurity, and especially engage…
- Follow Global Research on Facebook
- Does Washington want War with Russia?
- The CIA, Iran-Contra and the Narcotics Money Laundering Nexus
- Shale Gas Fracking and America’s Proxy War against Russia: Joe Biden Promotes Fracking On Ukraine Trip
- Towards a World War III Scenario? The Role of Israel in Triggering an Attack on Iran
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
Latin America & Caribbean
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.
Most of the aid money went to donor countries’ businesses, government agencies and NGOs, as usual. International “aid” is a well-known capitalist scheme aimed at developing lucrative markets for foreign capital.
Contrary to the rosy economic picture that the World Bank and the IMF have tried to paint over the past decade, Brazil’s growing discontent with the neoliberal model is now on full display.