“Having lost eighteen of nineteen elections, their chances of taking power or replacing the government through electoral channels …are virtually nil, and so what I think they’ve decided on as a strategy is to create chaos, insecurity, and especially engage…
- MH17 and the Economic Backlash of US Sanctions against Russia: The Rush to War?
- Revelations of German Pilot: Shocking Analysis of the “Shooting Down” of Malaysian MH17. “Aircraft Was Not Hit by a Missile”
- From Victim to Colonial Settler: Shifting the Paradigm on Israel
- Israel Bombs Yet Another United Nations School, Killing Women and Children
- The Elite, the ‘Great Game’ and World War III
- Are you Ready for Nuclear War?
Latin America & Caribbean
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.
Most of the aid money went to donor countries’ businesses, government agencies and NGOs, as usual. International “aid” is a well-known capitalist scheme aimed at developing lucrative markets for foreign capital.
Contrary to the rosy economic picture that the World Bank and the IMF have tried to paint over the past decade, Brazil’s growing discontent with the neoliberal model is now on full display.