“Having lost eighteen of nineteen elections, their chances of taking power or replacing the government through electoral channels …are virtually nil, and so what I think they’ve decided on as a strategy is to create chaos, insecurity, and especially engage…
- How to Start a War: The American Use of War Pretext Incidents
- Provocations as Pretexts for Imperial War: From Pearl Harbor to 9/11
- Afghanistan and Iraq: it’s the Same War
- The Militarization of the Police Has Produced a Murder Machine
- VIDEOS: Ethnic Cleansing as a US Sponsored Political Tactic, Trashing Ukrainians.
- Regime Change in Iraq: Standing in Washington’s Way. Why Obama Wants Maliki Removed
Latin America & Caribbean
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.
Most of the aid money went to donor countries’ businesses, government agencies and NGOs, as usual. International “aid” is a well-known capitalist scheme aimed at developing lucrative markets for foreign capital.
Contrary to the rosy economic picture that the World Bank and the IMF have tried to paint over the past decade, Brazil’s growing discontent with the neoliberal model is now on full display.