“Having lost eighteen of nineteen elections, their chances of taking power or replacing the government through electoral channels …are virtually nil, and so what I think they’ve decided on as a strategy is to create chaos, insecurity, and especially engage…
- Kiev Regime Massacre: Renewed Bombing and Shelling in Eastern Ukraine
- US Intelligence Conceals Truth about Malaysian Jet Crash in Ukraine
- No End to Israeli War Crimes in Gaza: Targetting Schools and Hospitals
- What are the Politics of the Crash of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17?
- Suicidal Bombers Over Gaza In A World Coming Apart
- Dangerous Crossroads: Russia’s President Vladimir Putin Warns the West. Accuses Washington of “Destabilization Tactics”
Latin America & Caribbean
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.
Most of the aid money went to donor countries’ businesses, government agencies and NGOs, as usual. International “aid” is a well-known capitalist scheme aimed at developing lucrative markets for foreign capital.
Contrary to the rosy economic picture that the World Bank and the IMF have tried to paint over the past decade, Brazil’s growing discontent with the neoliberal model is now on full display.