Washington’s negotiations with Cuba are one part of a two-track policy. There is a major US build-up in Latin America, with increasing reliance on ‘military platforms’, designed to launch military interventions in strategic countries.
- To Beat ISIS, Kick Out the U.S.-led Coalition
- The Globalization of War, America’s “Long War” against Humanity by Michel Chossudovsky
- Stop Military Intervention in Iraq
- Washington Protects Its Lies With More Lies. Osama Bin Laden’s “Bookshelf of Conspiracy Theories”
- Washington Blows Itself Up With Its Own Bomb. US Strategy Backfires
- Major Monsanto Lawsuit Completely Blacked out by Media
Latin America & Caribbean
Presidential candidate Jeb Bush had close personal ties to Raul Salinas de Gortiari, brother of Mexico’s former president Carlos Salinas de Gortiari. In the 1990s, Raul the “drug kingpin”, according to Switzerland’s federal prosecutor Carla del Ponte, was one of the main figures of the Mexican Drug Cartel.
A fifth column exists in Argentina. It should be noted that some of the individuals involved in this case are leftover elements from the period of the military dictatorship in Argentina that collaborated closely with the US.
Five years after the devastating earthquake, numerous massive protests were held against the UN occupation (MINUSTAH) and for the departure of Haitian President Michel Martelly and Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe. The latter finally resigned in December 2014.