“Having lost eighteen of nineteen elections, their chances of taking power or replacing the government through electoral channels …are virtually nil, and so what I think they’ve decided on as a strategy is to create chaos, insecurity, and especially engage…
- Health Insurance: Obama Lied About Obamacare, Now Wants Political Lying to Be Legal
- Remembering Michael C. Ruppert: Wall Street, The CIA and 9/11: “The CIA had Complete and Perfect Knowledge of the Attacks”
- CIA Directs Kiev Proxy Regime to Launch Military Assault against Rebels in Eastern Ukraine
- Iceland and the Global Economic Crisis: The Viking Tiger, A Sacrificial Lamb upon the Altar of Free Trade
- War Propaganda
- Global Human Trafficking, a Modern form of Slavery
Latin America & Caribbean
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.
Most of the aid money went to donor countries’ businesses, government agencies and NGOs, as usual. International “aid” is a well-known capitalist scheme aimed at developing lucrative markets for foreign capital.
Contrary to the rosy economic picture that the World Bank and the IMF have tried to paint over the past decade, Brazil’s growing discontent with the neoliberal model is now on full display.