A fifth column exists in Argentina. It should be noted that some of the individuals involved in this case are leftover elements from the period of the military dictatorship in Argentina that collaborated closely with the US.
- War Criminal Tony Blair’s Save the Children Award: An Inadequate Apology.
- What is a Conspiracy Theory? What is the Truth?
- Fast Food Nations: Selling out to Junk Food, Illness and Food Insecurity
- Head of Nobel Peace Prize Committee Is Fired, Requests Obama to Return 2009 Peace Prize?
- US and Venezuela: Decades of Defeats and Destabilization
- Obama Lied About Obamacare
Latin America & Caribbean
Five years after the devastating earthquake, numerous massive protests were held against the UN occupation (MINUSTAH) and for the departure of Haitian President Michel Martelly and Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe. The latter finally resigned in December 2014.
During the electoral campaign in 2002, Lula DaSilva signed an economic agreement with the IMF which guaranteed a budget surplus of 3%. Lula sought to reassure bankers, international financiers and multi-nationals that Brazil would pay its creditors,…
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.