“Having lost eighteen of nineteen elections, their chances of taking power or replacing the government through electoral channels …are virtually nil, and so what I think they’ve decided on as a strategy is to create chaos, insecurity, and especially engage…
- Ukraine Military Failures and “False Flag Invasions”: Shadow NATO Comes Out of the Closet
- Fidel Castro Compares NATO to Nazi SS, Slams US, Israel for “Creating ISIS”
- Militarization of Law Enforcement in America: Gratuitous Police Violence, Totally out of Control
- Organized Labor in America Today. “Workers get the Best Democracy Money can Buy”
- How the Western Media Deciphers the Neo-Nazi Code
- Obama’s War on Ukraine. “Permanent Deployments” of NATO Forces on Russia’s Doorstep?
Latin America & Caribbean
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.
Most of the aid money went to donor countries’ businesses, government agencies and NGOs, as usual. International “aid” is a well-known capitalist scheme aimed at developing lucrative markets for foreign capital.
Contrary to the rosy economic picture that the World Bank and the IMF have tried to paint over the past decade, Brazil’s growing discontent with the neoliberal model is now on full display.