“Having lost eighteen of nineteen elections, their chances of taking power or replacing the government through electoral channels …are virtually nil, and so what I think they’ve decided on as a strategy is to create chaos, insecurity, and especially engage…
- Climate Science: Is it Currently Designed to Answer Questions?
- Orientalism and the Islamic State Spectacle. “Leftists” Support US-NATO’s “Civilizing Mission”
- “Climate March” Hides Real Culprits and Real Solutions
- Climate Change, Manufactured Dissent and “Foundation-funded Doomsayers”
- Scotland Votes ‘NO’, Now Watch As the Ground Shifts Beneath Our Feet
- The Ebola Virus Pandemic: “A Weapon of Mass Destruction”?
Latin America & Caribbean
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.
Most of the aid money went to donor countries’ businesses, government agencies and NGOs, as usual. International “aid” is a well-known capitalist scheme aimed at developing lucrative markets for foreign capital.
Contrary to the rosy economic picture that the World Bank and the IMF have tried to paint over the past decade, Brazil’s growing discontent with the neoliberal model is now on full display.