“Having lost eighteen of nineteen elections, their chances of taking power or replacing the government through electoral channels …are virtually nil, and so what I think they’ve decided on as a strategy is to create chaos, insecurity, and especially engage…
- The West’s Liberal “Left” and the “Rationalizing” of Genocide in Historic Palestine
- Israel and the “G” Word: Gaza Genocide And Arab Fratricide
- The West’s Reckless Rush Towards War With Russia. “Moscow has a Nuclear Arsenal as large as Washington’s”
- Will the Global Financial System Survive? What are the Triggers for a Crash?
- MH17 and the Economic Backlash of US Sanctions against Russia: The Rush to War?
- Revelations of German Pilot: Shocking Analysis of the “Shooting Down” of Malaysian MH17. “Aircraft Was Not Hit by a Missile”
Latin America & Caribbean
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.
Most of the aid money went to donor countries’ businesses, government agencies and NGOs, as usual. International “aid” is a well-known capitalist scheme aimed at developing lucrative markets for foreign capital.
Contrary to the rosy economic picture that the World Bank and the IMF have tried to paint over the past decade, Brazil’s growing discontent with the neoliberal model is now on full display.