“Having lost eighteen of nineteen elections, their chances of taking power or replacing the government through electoral channels …are virtually nil, and so what I think they’ve decided on as a strategy is to create chaos, insecurity, and especially engage…
- Washington Piles Lie Upon Lie. Accuses Russia of Having “Invaded Ukraine”
- Justice and Law Enforcement: America’s Corrupt Institutions
- Kiev Forces Defeated in East Ukraine. Could Obama’s Legacy Be Destroyed by His Ukraine Policy?
- Number of Ukrainian Refugees in Russia close to 1 million
- “Obese Intelligence”: The NSA Search Engine. “Over 850 Billion Records about Phone Calls, Emails, Cellphone Locations, and Internet Chats”
- The Engineered Destruction & Political Fragmentation of Iraq
Latin America & Caribbean
Inspired by the US-backed anti-government protests in Venezuela, El Salvador’s oligarchs are preparing to follow the same strategy.
Most of the aid money went to donor countries’ businesses, government agencies and NGOs, as usual. International “aid” is a well-known capitalist scheme aimed at developing lucrative markets for foreign capital.
Contrary to the rosy economic picture that the World Bank and the IMF have tried to paint over the past decade, Brazil’s growing discontent with the neoliberal model is now on full display.