The context was within the intensification of the so-called “global war on terror” and in concert with the pro-military Stephen Harper government’s deployment of warplanes supposedly fighting “the terrorists” of the suddenly-emerging “Islamic State.”
- Why First Nations People Regard Thanksgiving Day as a National Day of Mourning
- 122 Tons of Gold Secretly Repatriated to the Netherlands
- Swiss Gold Referendum: What It Really Means
- Visit Global Research on Facebook
- The Privatization of Detroit: Massive Termination of Water Services
- The Battle Against Ebola Continues
Stephen Harper is the most deeply reviled Prime Minister in Canada’s history. On the world stage, he is the servant of Big Oil boiling oil out of tar-sands to destroy major river systems and pollute the planet
Prime Minister Steven Harper is using the shooting rampage on Parliament Hill as a justification for imposing broad surveillance and detainment measures that were already being implemented.
Revisions to the Canadian Criminal Code proposed by the Harper government contain wording designed to enable the prosecution of human rights activists in a manner desired by Mr. Netanyahu & his associates.