The politicians are coming after your bank accounts. Ottawa’s “Economic Action Plan 2013″ which the Harper government has submitted to Parliament, proposes a ‘bail-in’ regime which allows “the conversion of certain bank liabilities into regulatory capital.”
- Why Disinformation Works. In America “Truth has no Relevance. Only Agendas are Important”
- Seeds of Destruction: The Record of Monsanto and Genetic Manipulation
- May 25th: Global March Against Monsanto
- The World of Our Children
- Behind “Syria Peace Talks”, US Prepares Regional War
- Mission Creep: Toward Full-Scale War on Syria?
According to the Manitoba Act of 1870, the children of then-Métis residents were to receive some 1.4 million acres of land.
The movement got a boost when Theresa Spence, Chief of the First Nation of Attawapiskat, started a hunger strike to call attention to long-standing frustrations within the First Nations Community and to force the Prime Minister to meet with First Nations leaders.
The 2012 Canadian Federal budget “is true to Conservative governments course of assimilating the Aboriginal population by making life in Aboriginal Communities unbearable.”