Obama’s ‘Pivot to Asia’ directed against China has undergone significant developments. Not least has been the emergence of Australia as a central part of Washington’s plans to strengthen American influence and military reach across the Asia-Pacific.
- The Ottawa Shootings and “Canada’s War on Terror”? Media Points to “Homegrown Terror Threat”
- Follow Global Research on Pinterest
- Fidel Castro: Cuba’s Response to Ebola. The Time of Duty Has Come
- Follow Global Research on Facebook
- Global Justice or World Domination
- Ebola: Genetically Modified Organism developed in US Biowarfare Laboratories in Africa.
25 years ago, every U.S. media outlet, along with then President Bush and the U.S. Congress were whipping up a full scale frenzied hysteria and attack against the Chinese government for what was described as the cold-blooded massacre of many thousands of non-violent “pro-democracy” students
As the US militarily pivots into the Asia-Pacific, the Chinese steadily march westward simply through trade-oriented construction and economic projects. Meanwhile, Washington has been creating divisions and tension between China and neighboring countries in South East Asia and the Far East.
The Western media has been quick to seize upon the violence, coordinating with the regime whom it backs with an impressive legion of Washington lobbyists, to blame the protesters for the violence.