With help of its Asian allies the US are going to seal off the PLA Navy in the South China Sea and prevent its moving in operations space. Its eventual objective is aimed on establishing a ground coalition against China.
- The March to War: Fighting ISIL is a Smokescreen for US Mobilization against Syria, Iran
- Information Overload? Don’t Tune Out… Get Informed!
- Understanding the U.S. War State. “Watching the War Crime Unfold”
- U.S. Holds the World Record of Killings of Innocent Civilians
- UN Resolution: Israel the World’s Only Violator of Economic and Social Rights
- Greece – Rescue without Debt
China ’s re-emergence as a world economic power raises important questions about what we can learn from its previous rise and fall and about the external and internal threats confronting this emerging economic superpower for the immediate future.
Forty years ago on April 30, 1975, the Vietnamese people, led by their Communist Party, were finally victorious in the long just struggle for national independence and unification against the US and its puppet regime in Saigon.
Military intervention abroad, weapons export, and conscription are the next step. Japan is clearly moving towards scrapping its pacifist principles, and returning back to its militaristic past.