25 years ago, every U.S. media outlet, along with then President Bush and the U.S. Congress were whipping up a full scale frenzied hysteria and attack against the Chinese government for what was described as the cold-blooded massacre of many thousands of non-violent “pro-democracy” students
- The US-EU-Russia Sanctions Puzzle
- The REAL Reason Britain is Freaking Out About Scottish Independence. Scotland’s North Sea Oil Reserves
- Bankers Rule: City of London vs. Scottish Independence
- A Public Bank Option for Scotland
- The Pentagon — The Climate Elephant
- Ukraine and the neo-Nazis, Who is Behind them
As the US militarily pivots into the Asia-Pacific, the Chinese steadily march westward simply through trade-oriented construction and economic projects. Meanwhile, Washington has been creating divisions and tension between China and neighboring countries in South East Asia and the Far East.
The Western media has been quick to seize upon the violence, coordinating with the regime whom it backs with an impressive legion of Washington lobbyists, to blame the protesters for the violence.
Traditional agriculture is being destroyed by Western agribusiness. Both food sovereignty and the health of the nation are under threat as the structural adjustment of Indian agriculture leads to a shift away from the production of bio-diverse food crops for commodities for exports.