China ’s re-emergence as a world economic power raises important questions about what we can learn from its previous rise and fall and about the external and internal threats confronting this emerging economic superpower for the immediate future.
- To Beat ISIS, Kick Out the U.S.-led Coalition
- The Globalization of War, America’s “Long War” against Humanity by Michel Chossudovsky
- Stop Military Intervention in Iraq
- Washington Protects Its Lies With More Lies. Osama Bin Laden’s “Bookshelf of Conspiracy Theories”
- Washington Blows Itself Up With Its Own Bomb. US Strategy Backfires
- Major Monsanto Lawsuit Completely Blacked out by Media
Forty years ago on April 30, 1975, the Vietnamese people, led by their Communist Party, were finally victorious in the long just struggle for national independence and unification against the US and its puppet regime in Saigon.
Military intervention abroad, weapons export, and conscription are the next step. Japan is clearly moving towards scrapping its pacifist principles, and returning back to its militaristic past.
Obama’s ‘Pivot to Asia’ directed against China has undergone significant developments. Not least has been the emergence of Australia as a central part of Washington’s plans to strengthen American influence and military reach across the Asia-Pacific.