Military intervention abroad, weapons export, and conscription are the next step. Japan is clearly moving towards scrapping its pacifist principles, and returning back to its militaristic past.
- Is Washington Financing Terrorism? Islamic State (ISIS) Mercenary Admits Getting Funds from US
- Ukrainian Government: “No Russian Troops Are Fighting Against Us”. Sanctions against Russia based on Falsehoods
- Henry Kissinger: “If You Can’t Hear the Drums of War You Must Be Deaf”
- The Globalization of War. From the End of World War II to the Present
- There is no “Scientific Consensus” on the Safety of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- The ‘Empire of Chaos’ in the House of Saud
Obama’s ‘Pivot to Asia’ directed against China has undergone significant developments. Not least has been the emergence of Australia as a central part of Washington’s plans to strengthen American influence and military reach across the Asia-Pacific.
25 years ago, every U.S. media outlet, along with then President Bush and the U.S. Congress were whipping up a full scale frenzied hysteria and attack against the Chinese government for what was described as the cold-blooded massacre of many thousands of non-violent “pro-democracy” students
As the US militarily pivots into the Asia-Pacific, the Chinese steadily march westward simply through trade-oriented construction and economic projects. Meanwhile, Washington has been creating divisions and tension between China and neighboring countries in South East Asia and the Far East.