Washington has threatened North Korea since the 1950s. It has used this year’s war games, which began in early March, as a vehicle for staging a mock nuclear attack on North Korea by flying two nuclear-capable B-2 Stealth bombers over the region March 28.
- Continued Cover-up of Contacts of Boston Bombing Suspects with FBI and US Intelligence
- Gloves Off: Russia Names CIA Station Chief in Moscow
- More Americans Committing Suicide than During the Great Depression
- Freedom of the Press: Obama Justice Department Secretly seized Associated Press Telephone Records
- Findings of the Mussalaha Peace Mission to Syria
- Weaponized Drones used for Law Enforcement across America: How Your Town Can Stop Drones
The Obama Administration announced “a strategic pivot” in its foreign policy to focus its military and political attention on the Asia-Pacific, particularly Southeast Asia, that is, China.
Washington’s intent goes beyond the narrow objective of “regime change”. The thrust of US foreign policy consists in weakening the central government and fracturing the country. The ongoing US drone attacks under the banner of the “Global War on Terrorism” are part of that process.
As Malaysia prepares for general elections, distrust of the political opposition and accusations of foreign interference have been major talking points.