Military intervention abroad, weapons export, and conscription are the next step. Japan is clearly moving towards scrapping its pacifist principles, and returning back to its militaristic past.
- Is Barack Obama Actually Trying To Help the Islamic State (ISIS) Take Over Syria?
- Fukushima: Nuclear War without a War
- America’s “Global War on Terror”, Al Qaeda and the Islamic State (ISIS)
- Making Sense of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- False Flag? The Kiev Maidan Snipers, They Fired On Both Police and Protesters
- “How Dare you Say Peace is the Answer.” … Fear is a Much Better Alternative
Obama’s ‘Pivot to Asia’ directed against China has undergone significant developments. Not least has been the emergence of Australia as a central part of Washington’s plans to strengthen American influence and military reach across the Asia-Pacific.
25 years ago, every U.S. media outlet, along with then President Bush and the U.S. Congress were whipping up a full scale frenzied hysteria and attack against the Chinese government for what was described as the cold-blooded massacre of many thousands of non-violent “pro-democracy” students
As the US militarily pivots into the Asia-Pacific, the Chinese steadily march westward simply through trade-oriented construction and economic projects. Meanwhile, Washington has been creating divisions and tension between China and neighboring countries in South East Asia and the Far East.