The “Chinese dragon” of the last two decades may be faltering but it is still hailed by many as an economic miracle. Far from a great advance for Chinese workers, however, it is the direct result of a consolidation of power in the hands of a small clique of powerful families.
- Russian Airstrikes in Syria Targeted “NATO Created Mercenaries”. Michel Chossudovsky
- Formidable Russian Air Power Targets ISIS in Syria
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- Neoliberal Aggression in Britain: Her Majesty’s Police State
- The Global Economic Crisis, The Great Depression of the XXI Century.
- Reversing the Tide of Water Privatization
U.S. academics and policy intellectuals with connections to the CIA and RAND Corporation publicly urged their contacts in the Indonesian Army “to strike, sweep their house clean” (Guy Pauker), while “liquidating the enemy’s political and guerrilla armies”
With help of its Asian allies the US are going to seal off the PLA Navy in the South China Sea and prevent its moving in operations space. Its eventual objective is aimed on establishing a ground coalition against China.
China ’s re-emergence as a world economic power raises important questions about what we can learn from its previous rise and fall and about the external and internal threats confronting this emerging economic superpower for the immediate future.