The Western media has been quick to seize upon the violence, coordinating with the regime whom it backs with an impressive legion of Washington lobbyists, to blame the protesters for the violence.
- Britain: Racism, Social Decadence and Moral Deterioration
- Mandela Led Fight Against Apartheid, But Not Against Extreme Inequality
- What’s Really Behind France’s Sudden Scramble to “Save Central Africa”
- Biotechnology, GMO and Scientific Analysis: The Powers of Corporate Manipulation
- Guantanamo: Twelve Years of Torture, Illegality, and Shame
- The Legacy of Nelson Mandela: A Dissenting Opinion
Traditional agriculture is being destroyed by Western agribusiness. Both food sovereignty and the health of the nation are under threat as the structural adjustment of Indian agriculture leads to a shift away from the production of bio-diverse food crops for commodities for exports.
300 tons of highly toxic water, laced with such deadly radionuclides as Strontium-90, are leaking from a tank hastily constructed in the months after the accident. This represents the most urgent reported problem at the plant since the initial meltdowns.
Washington has threatened North Korea since the 1950s. It has used this year’s war games, which began in early March, as a vehicle for staging a mock nuclear attack on North Korea by flying two nuclear-capable B-2 Stealth bombers over the region March 28.