Environmentalists blame mining companies for contributing to massive siltation of the rivers, poisoning the waterways and agricultural fields with toxic chemicals and rendering communities more vulnerable to flooding.
- The Globalization of War, America’s “Long War” against Humanity by Michel Chossudovsky
- The Netanyahu Victory. Is there a Path to a Just Peace?
- Fukushima: Uranium and Plutonium Contamination of Large Areas of Oceans, Ground-water, Soils.
- “Manufacturing Dissent”
- Bankers Hate Peace: All Wars Are Bankers’ Wars
- How The US Government and US Military Became Murder, Inc.
Military intervention abroad, weapons export, and conscription are the next step. Japan is clearly moving towards scrapping its pacifist principles, and returning back to its militaristic past.
Obama’s ‘Pivot to Asia’ directed against China has undergone significant developments. Not least has been the emergence of Australia as a central part of Washington’s plans to strengthen American influence and military reach across the Asia-Pacific.
25 years ago, every U.S. media outlet, along with then President Bush and the U.S. Congress were whipping up a full scale frenzied hysteria and attack against the Chinese government for what was described as the cold-blooded massacre of many thousands of non-violent “pro-democracy” students