The “Chinese dragon” of the last two decades may be faltering but it is still hailed by many as an economic miracle. Far from a great advance for Chinese workers, however, it is the direct result of a consolidation of power in the hands of a small clique of powerful families.
- The CIA and the Media: 50 Facts the World Needs to Know
- The Trump-Sanders Phenomena
- “The Media Lies for A Living”: The Decline in the US Stock Market is “The Fault of China”
- Western Democracy Is an Endangered Species On Its Way to Extinction
- How the West Colonized China
- How U.S. Courts Abet Societal Conflict
U.S. academics and policy intellectuals with connections to the CIA and RAND Corporation publicly urged their contacts in the Indonesian Army “to strike, sweep their house clean” (Guy Pauker), while “liquidating the enemy’s political and guerrilla armies”
With help of its Asian allies the US are going to seal off the PLA Navy in the South China Sea and prevent its moving in operations space. Its eventual objective is aimed on establishing a ground coalition against China.
China ’s re-emergence as a world economic power raises important questions about what we can learn from its previous rise and fall and about the external and internal threats confronting this emerging economic superpower for the immediate future.