The Western media has been quick to seize upon the violence, coordinating with the regime whom it backs with an impressive legion of Washington lobbyists, to blame the protesters for the violence.
- Syria: Whose Sarin?
- Mandela’s Dream of Black Power Became a “Neoliberal Nightmare”
- Bipartisan Budget Deal to Scrap Jobless Benefits. Condemning Five Million People to Poverty and Destitution
- Syria Terrorists: The Kidnapping of Nuns in Maaloula
- Shipping Crude Oil by Rail: New Front in Tar Sands Wars
- No More US Boots at Afghan Doorsteps?
Traditional agriculture is being destroyed by Western agribusiness. Both food sovereignty and the health of the nation are under threat as the structural adjustment of Indian agriculture leads to a shift away from the production of bio-diverse food crops for commodities for exports.
300 tons of highly toxic water, laced with such deadly radionuclides as Strontium-90, are leaking from a tank hastily constructed in the months after the accident. This represents the most urgent reported problem at the plant since the initial meltdowns.
Washington has threatened North Korea since the 1950s. It has used this year’s war games, which began in early March, as a vehicle for staging a mock nuclear attack on North Korea by flying two nuclear-capable B-2 Stealth bombers over the region March 28.