Devastating evidence that the children’s abuse is not some unfortunate byproduct of the occupation but the cornerstone of Israel’s system of control and the need to destroy the fabric of Palestinian society.
- The Strangelove Effect: How We are Hoodwinked into Accepting a New World War
- Political Crisis in Saudi Arabia: Survival Is the “Saudi Key Word”
- Bankers are Behind the Wars
- In-Home Surveillance Using Smart Meters. Privacy, Data Mining and Health Impacts
- Secrecy and Lies: Government Collusion with the GMO Biotechnology Sector in Britain
- Privatization Is A Ramp For Corruption and Insouciance Is a Ramp for War
The paradigmatic example of “crimes against humanity” is what the Nazis did to the Jewish people. This is where the concept of “crimes against humanity” originally came from. And this is what the U.N. Human Rights Council determined that Israel is doing to the Palestinian people.
“hotels – under threat of losing kashrut certificates – are prohibited by the rabbinate from decking their halls in boughs of holly or, putting up even the smallest of small sparkly Christmas tree”
Palestine’s recognition at the UN as a Non-Member Observer State, led the self proclaimed “only democracy in the Middle East” to hurl its metaphorical toys out of the pram…