Devastating evidence that the children’s abuse is not some unfortunate byproduct of the occupation but the cornerstone of Israel’s system of control and the need to destroy the fabric of Palestinian society.
- No Jobs, No Economy, No Prospects For Peace Or Life
- Satire: Independence of Scotland from a Crimean Perspective
- Neo-Colonial Regime in Libya Faces War Over Oil Exports
- The West and the Upcoming Referendum in Crimea: A Dangerous Game of Duplicity
- The State, the Deep State, and the Wall Street Overworld
- CIA caught spying on US Senate
The paradigmatic example of “crimes against humanity” is what the Nazis did to the Jewish people. This is where the concept of “crimes against humanity” originally came from. And this is what the U.N. Human Rights Council determined that Israel is doing to the Palestinian people.
“hotels – under threat of losing kashrut certificates – are prohibited by the rabbinate from decking their halls in boughs of holly or, putting up even the smallest of small sparkly Christmas tree”
Palestine’s recognition at the UN as a Non-Member Observer State, led the self proclaimed “only democracy in the Middle East” to hurl its metaphorical toys out of the pram…