While Gazans suffer from daily power shutdowns, Israel is signing an important deal to sell gas to Jordan, gas which, researchers say, was stolen from Palestinians.
- Scotland Votes ‘NO’, Now Watch As the Ground Shifts Beneath Our Feet
- The Ebola Virus Pandemic: “A Weapon of Mass Destruction”?
- America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group
- History: ‘Yes’ to Scotland Independence and Britain’s Waning Imperialism
- ‘YES’ Supporters Claim Videos Show Scottish Referendum Was Rigged
- The US-EU-Russia Sanctions Puzzle
The deaths of the 3 teenagers are used to muster the support of the Israeli public as well as provide a justification for a “legitimate” counter-terrorism operation in the eyes of the international community directed against the Palestinian occupied territories.
An historical evaluation and contextualization of the present Israeli assault on Gaza and that of the previous three ones since 2006 expose clearly the Israeli genocidal policy, instrumented by an incremental policy of massive killing.
The concept of a “Greater Israel” according to the founding father of Zionism Theodore Herzl, is a Jewish State stretching “’From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates. The Yinon plan is an Israeli strategic plan which seeks the balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states.