The paradigmatic example of “crimes against humanity” is what the Nazis did to the Jewish people. This is where the concept of “crimes against humanity” originally came from. And this is what the U.N. Human Rights Council determined that Israel is doing to the Palestinian people.
- The Geneva Agreement with Iran: A Result of the Sanctions Policy?
- Iran-US Interim Agreement: Historic Breakthrough or Historic Sellout?
- Syria: Whose Sarin?
- Mandela’s Dream of Black Power Became a “Neoliberal Nightmare”
- Bipartisan Budget Deal to Scrap Jobless Benefits. Condemning Five Million People to Poverty and Destitution
- Syria Terrorists: The Kidnapping of Nuns in Maaloula
“hotels – under threat of losing kashrut certificates – are prohibited by the rabbinate from decking their halls in boughs of holly or, putting up even the smallest of small sparkly Christmas tree”
Palestine’s recognition at the UN as a Non-Member Observer State, led the self proclaimed “only democracy in the Middle East” to hurl its metaphorical toys out of the pram…
“Why were young children killed? They are so young and cannot even hold a stone. Like my brother Ahmad. My cousins who were infants were also killed. I have heard that the soldier who kills more – and younger children – moves up higher in ranks.”