The ship was in international waters but was boarded, towed by Israeli Navy vessels to Israel’s port of Ashdod. Cameras, computers, mobile ‘phones and belongings have been allegedly stolen by those who boarded.
- Oxi in Greece: Saving the European Idea
- Greeks Vote NO To EU-Imposed Austerity
- Five Facts that the Israeli Government Would Prefer you did not Know
- US-Sponsored Terrorism in Iraq and “Constructive Chaos” in the Middle East
- Greece – Risk of False-flagging Greece into Submission and Chaos?
- The BBC, the Weapons Industry and War Propaganda
While Gazans suffer from daily power shutdowns, Israel is signing an important deal to sell gas to Jordan, gas which, researchers say, was stolen from Palestinians.
The deaths of the 3 teenagers are used to muster the support of the Israeli public as well as provide a justification for a “legitimate” counter-terrorism operation in the eyes of the international community directed against the Palestinian occupied territories.
An historical evaluation and contextualization of the present Israeli assault on Gaza and that of the previous three ones since 2006 expose clearly the Israeli genocidal policy, instrumented by an incremental policy of massive killing.