This policy of nuclear bombing of targeted cities is still on the drawing board of the Pentagon. While today’s list of targets remains classified, cities in Russia, China, the Middle East, North Korea are on the target list.
- How the Broad Climate Movement Has Failed Us
- Poll Shows Sanders and Clinton Nearly Tied Nationwide. Trump Leads Republican Aspirants
- Saudi Air Force Refuses to Bomb Al-Qaeda and ISIS in Southern Yemen
- U.S. Now Overtly at War Against Russia
- United States War Crimes. A Historical Review
- The Truth: America Created Daesh (ISIS)
Let us have the courage to proclaim that all nuclear or conventional weapons, everything that is used to make war, must disappear!” Fidel Castro
While a World War III scenario implying the preemptive use of nuclear weapons has been on the drawing board of the Pentagon for more than ten years, military planners are now involved in the formulation of concrete attack plans directed against Russia.
Tactical nuclear weapons or so-called “mini-nukes” are bunker buster bombs equipped with a nuclear warhead. Their explosive capacity (e.g. the B61-11) varies between one third and six times a Hiroshima bomb.