While a World War III scenario implying the preemptive use of nuclear weapons has been on the drawing board of the Pentagon for more than ten years, military planners are now involved in the formulation of concrete attack plans directed against Russia.
- Behind the Greek Economic Crisis. The Unspoken History of Foreign Intervention
- “I Love GMO”: The Warped World Of The Pro-GMO Lobbyist
- Oxi in Greece: Saving the European Idea
- Greeks Vote NO To EU-Imposed Austerity
- Five Facts that the Israeli Government Would Prefer you did not Know
- US-Sponsored Terrorism in Iraq and “Constructive Chaos” in the Middle East
Tactical nuclear weapons or so-called “mini-nukes” are bunker buster bombs equipped with a nuclear warhead. Their explosive capacity (e.g. the B61-11) varies between one third and six times a Hiroshima bomb.
This is considered to be a landmark decision, widely interpreted as constituting a semi-official recognition by the US Department of Defense that Israel is a bona fide nuclear power.
How can the Russian government trust Washington when Washington overthrows in a coup the elected government of Ukraine and installs a puppet regime that immediately expresses hostility toward Russia and the Russian-speaking population in Ukraine and destroys Soviet war memorials commemorating the Red Army’s liberation of Ukraine from Nazi Germany?