Let us have the courage to proclaim that all nuclear or conventional weapons, everything that is used to make war, must disappear!” Fidel Castro
- The Pentagon: The Climate Elephant
- Triumph of “Digital Toxicology”: Why the US won’t Regulate Deadly Chemicals
- Climate Change, Geoengineering and Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD)
- Weather Warfare: Beware the US Military’s Experiments with Climatic Warfare
- History of US-NATO’s “Covert War” on Syria: Daraa March 2011
- The Ideology of Humanitarian Imperialism
While a World War III scenario implying the preemptive use of nuclear weapons has been on the drawing board of the Pentagon for more than ten years, military planners are now involved in the formulation of concrete attack plans directed against Russia.
This is considered to be a landmark decision, widely interpreted as constituting a semi-official recognition by the US Department of Defense that Israel is a bona fide nuclear power.