How can the Russian government trust Washington when Washington overthrows in a coup the elected government of Ukraine and installs a puppet regime that immediately expresses hostility toward Russia and the Russian-speaking population in Ukraine and destroys Soviet war memorials commemorating the Red Army’s liberation of Ukraine from Nazi Germany?
- Top Ukrainian Nazi Visits U.S. Congress, Pentagon, Canadian Parliament, Seeks Weapons for Ukraine
- The U.S. has Installed a Neo-Nazi Government in Ukraine
- US-NATO Military Convoy of Tanks and Armored Vehicles at Russia’s Doorstep, Rolling Along the Estonia-Russia Border
- Breaking Out of the Invisible Prison: The Ten-Point Global Paradigm Revolution
- Bar Prime Minister of Israel Netanyahu from Entry to the United States
- Ukraine: One Year after the Coup
“The threat is serious, the time short. The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists does not move the hands of the Doomsday Clock for light or transient reasons. The clock ticks now at just three minutes to midnight because international leaders are failing to perform their most important duty—ensuring and preserving the health and vitality of human civilization.”
Any US-Russian war is likely to quickly escalate into a nuclear war, since neither the US nor Russia would be willing to admit defeat, both have thousands of nuclear weapons ready for instant use.
While the Pentagon modernization budget for the pre-emptive nuclear option is a modest $10 billion, the budget for upgrading the US arsenal of “strategic nuclear offensive forces” is a staggering $352 billion.