Any US-Russian war is likely to quickly escalate into a nuclear war, since neither the US nor Russia would be willing to admit defeat, both have thousands of nuclear weapons ready for instant use.
- Become a Member of Global Research – Receive Free Books!
- Genocide and the Thanksgiving Myth
- The Adverse Emotional and Interpersonal Effects of Antidepressants
- Britain’s “New Anti-Terror Drive”: Dirty Intelligence and the Repeal of Civil Liberties
- “Where Capitalism and Racism Intersect”: Defending The Ferguson Revolts
- Obama’s Executive Order on Immigration: Usurping Constitutional Authority?
While the Pentagon modernization budget for the pre-emptive nuclear option is a modest $10 billion, the budget for upgrading the US arsenal of “strategic nuclear offensive forces” is a staggering $352 billion.