Any US-Russian war is likely to quickly escalate into a nuclear war, since neither the US nor Russia would be willing to admit defeat, both have thousands of nuclear weapons ready for instant use.
- The US-EU-Russia Sanctions Puzzle
- The REAL Reason Britain is Freaking Out About Scottish Independence. Scotland’s North Sea Oil Reserves
- Bankers Rule: City of London vs. Scottish Independence
- A Public Bank Option for Scotland
- The Pentagon — The Climate Elephant
- Ukraine and the neo-Nazis, Who is Behind them
While the Pentagon modernization budget for the pre-emptive nuclear option is a modest $10 billion, the budget for upgrading the US arsenal of “strategic nuclear offensive forces” is a staggering $352 billion.