“The threat is serious, the time short. The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists does not move the hands of the Doomsday Clock for light or transient reasons. The clock ticks now at just three minutes to midnight because international leaders are failing to perform their most important duty—ensuring and preserving the health and vitality of human civilization.”
- Are Vaccines Safe?
- Is Washington Financing Terrorism? Islamic State (ISIS) Mercenary Admits Getting Funds from US
- Ukrainian Government: “No Russian Troops Are Fighting Against Us”. Sanctions against Russia based on Falsehoods
- Henry Kissinger: “If You Can’t Hear the Drums of War You Must Be Deaf”
- The Globalization of War. From the End of World War II to the Present
- There is no “Scientific Consensus” on the Safety of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
Any US-Russian war is likely to quickly escalate into a nuclear war, since neither the US nor Russia would be willing to admit defeat, both have thousands of nuclear weapons ready for instant use.
While the Pentagon modernization budget for the pre-emptive nuclear option is a modest $10 billion, the budget for upgrading the US arsenal of “strategic nuclear offensive forces” is a staggering $352 billion.