“the population north of the imposed 38th Parallel lost nearly a third its population during the 37-month long “hot” war, 1950-1953, an unprecedented percentage of mortality suffered by one nation due to the belligerence of another.” (War Veteran Brian Willson)
- 9/11 Truth: How to Debunk WTC Thermite at Ground Zero
- The Global Money Matrix: The Forces behind America’s Economic Destruction
- The Geneva Agreement with Iran: A Result of the Sanctions Policy?
- Iran-US Interim Agreement: Historic Breakthrough or Historic Sellout?
- Syria: Whose Sarin?
- Mandela’s Dream of Black Power Became a “Neoliberal Nightmare”
“Why were young children killed? They are so young and cannot even hold a stone. Like my brother Ahmad. My cousins who were infants were also killed. I have heard that the soldier who kills more – and younger children – moves up higher in ranks.”