The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
- The West’s Liberal “Left” and the “Rationalizing” of Genocide in Historic Palestine
- Israel and the “G” Word: Gaza Genocide And Arab Fratricide
- The West’s Reckless Rush Towards War With Russia. “Moscow has a Nuclear Arsenal as large as Washington’s”
- Will the Global Financial System Survive? What are the Triggers for a Crash?
- MH17 and the Economic Backlash of US Sanctions against Russia: The Rush to War?
- Revelations of German Pilot: Shocking Analysis of the “Shooting Down” of Malaysian MH17. “Aircraft Was Not Hit by a Missile”
“the population north of the imposed 38th Parallel lost nearly a third its population during the 37-month long “hot” war, 1950-1953, an unprecedented percentage of mortality suffered by one nation due to the belligerence of another.” (War Veteran Brian Willson)
“Why were young children killed? They are so young and cannot even hold a stone. Like my brother Ahmad. My cousins who were infants were also killed. I have heard that the soldier who kills more – and younger children – moves up higher in ranks.”