The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
- Towards Police State Canada? Anti-terrorism Bill C 51, To be Adopted by Parliament, The Media Campaign
- Netanyahu: “A Danger to Israel”, say 200 Israeli Military and Security Veterans
- Fifty Years of Imperial Wars: Global Neoliberalism and America’s Drive for World Domination
- Is Barack Obama Actually Trying To Help the Islamic State (ISIS) Take Over Syria?
- Fukushima: Nuclear War without a War
- America’s “Global War on Terror”, Al Qaeda and the Islamic State (ISIS)
“the population north of the imposed 38th Parallel lost nearly a third its population during the 37-month long “hot” war, 1950-1953, an unprecedented percentage of mortality suffered by one nation due to the belligerence of another.” (War Veteran Brian Willson)
“Why were young children killed? They are so young and cannot even hold a stone. Like my brother Ahmad. My cousins who were infants were also killed. I have heard that the soldier who kills more – and younger children – moves up higher in ranks.”