The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
- Who is Behind Wikileaks?
- Baltimore Protests: Little-Known Facts
- The Failings of Capital Punishment: Indonesia Executes the Traffickers
- Deadly Disinformation: War, the Mainstream Media and the Tragic Death of African Refugees
- Jade Helm 15: Police State USA, The End of Posse Comitatus?
- Fight the Enemies of Truth: Support the Spread of Knowledge
“the population north of the imposed 38th Parallel lost nearly a third its population during the 37-month long “hot” war, 1950-1953, an unprecedented percentage of mortality suffered by one nation due to the belligerence of another.” (War Veteran Brian Willson)
“Why were young children killed? They are so young and cannot even hold a stone. Like my brother Ahmad. My cousins who were infants were also killed. I have heard that the soldier who kills more – and younger children – moves up higher in ranks.”