The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
- The West, the Greatest Cause of War in Human History, Stands stripped of all Legitimacy
- The U.S. Still Decides the Future of Capitalism, Not the G20, and Not the BRICS Nations
- Top NSA Whistleblower: We Need a New 9/11 Investigation Into the Destruction of the World Trade Center
- Ukraine Troops Suffer Catastrophic Defeat in Novorossiya. Kiev Regime in Disarray
- Ukraine Claims ‘Thousands’ of Russian Troops Invaded, Offers No Evidence
- Second Genocide in Rwanda? Slow, Silent, and Systematic?
“the population north of the imposed 38th Parallel lost nearly a third its population during the 37-month long “hot” war, 1950-1953, an unprecedented percentage of mortality suffered by one nation due to the belligerence of another.” (War Veteran Brian Willson)
“Why were young children killed? They are so young and cannot even hold a stone. Like my brother Ahmad. My cousins who were infants were also killed. I have heard that the soldier who kills more – and younger children – moves up higher in ranks.”