Afghanistan has been called ‘the worst place in the world to be a woman,’1 because not only is the poverty pervasive and the lifespan short, but while they are alive many women live like serfs.
- Is Barack Obama Actually Trying To Help the Islamic State (ISIS) Take Over Syria?
- Fukushima: Nuclear War without a War
- America’s “Global War on Terror”, Al Qaeda and the Islamic State (ISIS)
- Making Sense of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- False Flag? The Kiev Maidan Snipers, They Fired On Both Police and Protesters
- “How Dare you Say Peace is the Answer.” … Fear is a Much Better Alternative
The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion