Afghanistan has been called ‘the worst place in the world to be a woman,’1 because not only is the poverty pervasive and the lifespan short, but while they are alive many women live like serfs.
- Monsanto Knew of Glyphosate / Cancer Link 35 Years Ago
- Chaos And Propaganda: Washington’s “Reality-Based Order”
- $5,000 Silver? The Mathematics of a Potential Price Surge
- These Are all the Countries Where the US Has a Military Presence
- “Manufacturing Dissent”: The Anti-globalization Movement is Funded by the Corporate Elites
- Today’s Most Popular Articles on Global Research
The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion