Afghanistan has been called ‘the worst place in the world to be a woman,’1 because not only is the poverty pervasive and the lifespan short, but while they are alive many women live like serfs.
- The Globalization of War, America’s “Long War” against Humanity by Michel Chossudovsky
- The Netanyahu Victory. Is there a Path to a Just Peace?
- Fukushima: Uranium and Plutonium Contamination of Large Areas of Oceans, Ground-water, Soils.
- “Manufacturing Dissent”
- Bankers Hate Peace: All Wars Are Bankers’ Wars
- How The US Government and US Military Became Murder, Inc.
The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion