Afghanistan has been called ‘the worst place in the world to be a woman,’1 because not only is the poverty pervasive and the lifespan short, but while they are alive many women live like serfs.
- The West’s Liberal “Left” and the “Rationalizing” of Genocide in Historic Palestine
- Israel and the “G” Word: Gaza Genocide And Arab Fratricide
- The West’s Reckless Rush Towards War With Russia. “Moscow has a Nuclear Arsenal as large as Washington’s”
- Will the Global Financial System Survive? What are the Triggers for a Crash?
- MH17 and the Economic Backlash of US Sanctions against Russia: The Rush to War?
- Revelations of German Pilot: Shocking Analysis of the “Shooting Down” of Malaysian MH17. “Aircraft Was Not Hit by a Missile”
The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion