The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
- Thailand: Shinawatra Regime Complicit in Rohingya Slave Camps
- God and the Devil in Haitian History
- Under the Global Shadow of Big Brother, Journalism Must Light Up the Political Sky
- Operation Agent Fury: The 1983 US Invasion of Grenada
- They’re Going to Dump the Fukushima Radiation Into the Ocean
- Defeated By The Taliban, Washington Decides To Take On Russia And China
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion
There is a growing sense among the Afghan people that all talk about withdrawal of foreign troops is only partially true and that the US and NATO intend to maintain a military presence in the country indefinitely,