Afghanistan has been called ‘the worst place in the world to be a woman,’1 because not only is the poverty pervasive and the lifespan short, but while they are alive many women live like serfs.
- Behind the Greek Economic Crisis. The Unspoken History of Foreign Intervention
- “I Love GMO”: The Warped World Of The Pro-GMO Lobbyist
- Oxi in Greece: Saving the European Idea
- Greeks Vote NO To EU-Imposed Austerity
- Five Facts that the Israeli Government Would Prefer you did not Know
- US-Sponsored Terrorism in Iraq and “Constructive Chaos” in the Middle East
The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion