Afghanistan has been called ‘the worst place in the world to be a woman,’1 because not only is the poverty pervasive and the lifespan short, but while they are alive many women live like serfs.
- Canadian Fear Campaign: “Islamic Extremists” and the Dubious Role of Intelligence Agencies
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- Accidents in Germ Labs and the Ebola Pandemic
- Canadian Terror Wave: a Modern-Day Gladio
- The Ottawa Shootings and “Canada’s War on Terror”? Media Points to “Homegrown Terror Threat”
- Follow Global Research on Pinterest
The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion