Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion
- Continued Cover-up of Contacts of Boston Bombing Suspects with FBI and US Intelligence
- Gloves Off: Russia Names CIA Station Chief in Moscow
- More Americans Committing Suicide than During the Great Depression
- Freedom of the Press: Obama Justice Department Secretly seized Associated Press Telephone Records
- Findings of the Mussalaha Peace Mission to Syria
- Weaponized Drones used for Law Enforcement across America: How Your Town Can Stop Drones
There is a growing sense among the Afghan people that all talk about withdrawal of foreign troops is only partially true and that the US and NATO intend to maintain a military presence in the country indefinitely,
The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
The U.S. government has – in some parts of the world – protected drug operations. Big American banks also launder money for the drug cartels.