Afghanistan has been called ‘the worst place in the world to be a woman,’1 because not only is the poverty pervasive and the lifespan short, but while they are alive many women live like serfs.
- Is US-NATO Preparing to Wage War on Russia?
- Financial Market Manipulation Is The New Trend: Can It Continue?
- The End of Democracy in the Republic of Korea: Imminent Threat To Political Expression and Civil Rights
- Did Raul Castro Just Reverse The Entire Cuban Revolution?
- The Cuban Puzzle: Normalisation and Conquest
- The Fukushima Endgame: The Radioactive Contamination of the Pacific Ocean
The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion