Afghanistan has been called ‘the worst place in the world to be a woman,’1 because not only is the poverty pervasive and the lifespan short, but while they are alive many women live like serfs.
- Collapse of Ukraine Government: Prime Minister Yatsenyuk Resigns amidst Pressures Exerted by the IMF
- Afghanistan’s Wartime Economy (2001-2014). The Devastating Impacts of IMF-World Bank Reforms
- Framing Russia? Fabricating a Pretext to Wage War: Flight MH-17 and “Operation Northwoods”
- Kiev Regime Massacre: Renewed Bombing and Shelling in Eastern Ukraine
- US Intelligence Conceals Truth about Malaysian Jet Crash in Ukraine
- No End to Israeli War Crimes in Gaza: Targetting Schools and Hospitals
The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion