The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
- USA, Turkey and Israel Act As Air Force for The Islamic State Terrorists (ISIS)
- “Unidentified Money” and Pervasive Corruption Has Destroyed America
- Washington’s Fifth Columns Inside Russia and China
- Don’t be Fooled by Mainstream Media Journalists, “Independent” Experts and the CIA
- Hillary Clinton’s Scandalous Record
- Understanding “Oil Qaeda”. Using “Terrorism” as a Pretext to Wage War on Oil Rich Countries
Afghanistan has been called ‘the worst place in the world to be a woman,’1 because not only is the poverty pervasive and the lifespan short, but while they are alive many women live like serfs.
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion