Afghanistan has been called ‘the worst place in the world to be a woman,’1 because not only is the poverty pervasive and the lifespan short, but while they are alive many women live like serfs.
- Turkey Cooks the Books in Syria
- Oligarchs R’ US. That “Iron Law” Of Oligarchy Is Back To Haunt Us
- Fukushima Didn’t Just Suffer Three Meltdowns … The Nuclear Core Has Finally Been Found … Scattered All Over Japan
- Unelected Kiev Regime Begins Killing Spree in Eastern Ukraine
- War Propaganda and the Western Media: Fabricated Images. Fake Videos
- Controlling the Lens: The Media War Being Fought Over Ukraine Between the Western Bloc and Russia
The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion