Afghanistan has been called ‘the worst place in the world to be a woman,’1 because not only is the poverty pervasive and the lifespan short, but while they are alive many women live like serfs.
- Looking Who Is Talking! MH17 and the US Role in Downing Passenger Airplanes
- Washington Piles Lie Upon Lie. Accuses Russia of Having “Invaded Ukraine”
- Justice and Law Enforcement: America’s Corrupt Institutions
- Kiev Forces Defeated in East Ukraine. Could Obama’s Legacy Be Destroyed by His Ukraine Policy?
- Number of Ukrainian Refugees in Russia close to 1 million
- “Obese Intelligence”: The NSA Search Engine. “Over 850 Billion Records about Phone Calls, Emails, Cellphone Locations, and Internet Chats”
The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion