Afghanistan has been called ‘the worst place in the world to be a woman,’1 because not only is the poverty pervasive and the lifespan short, but while they are alive many women live like serfs.
- The Long Withdrawal: The Defeated Leave Afghanistan
- Fight the Enemies of Truth: Support the Spread of Knowledge
- ISIS: America’s Terrorist Mercenaries
- Canada: Decoding Harper’s Terror Game. Beneath the Masks and Diversions
- Are Vulture Funds a US Tool Against Argentina in an Energy War With Russia?
- Vladimir Putin Exposes Criminal Global Order: “The US is its Own Worst Enemy”
The war on Afghanistan is a profit driven “resource war”.
Hamid Karzai has let the Pentagon’s cat out of the bag. The Afghan president revealed inside information about President Obama’s war plans after all U.S. “combat troops” completely withdraw in 17 months at the end of 2014.
Remember the deluge of political concern over the subjugation of Afghan women at the time of the October 2001 invasion? The tsunami of documentaries, articles, books on their plight, contributing to the justification of another invasion