- US Military “Commemorates” Its Iraq Massacre. “Tell Them It’s the Sound of Freedom.”
- Earth Day Greenwash: Oil Conglomerates Sponsor Event Praising TransCanada’s Keystone XL Tar Sands
- The Rwanda Genocide Coverup: Twenty Years of Lies and Fabrications. The Anglo-Saxon Powers vs. France
- Saudi Arabia, France plan to disrupt Syria Presidential Election
- Anti-Semitic Fliers in Eastern Ukraine: Obama Endorses a Forgery, Supports Neo-Nazi Parties
- Subcribe to the Official Global Research Newsletter
The tragic events of September 11, 2001 constitute a fundamental landmark in American history. a decisive watershed. 9/11 opens up an era of crisis, upheaval and militarization of American society.
The dumping of highly radioactive water into the Pacific Ocean constitutes a potential trigger to a process of global radioactive contamination… Eventually all major regions of the World will be affected.
ONLINE INTERACTIVE I-BOOK. The insurgency in Syria is based on the “Libya Model”: it is integrated by mercenaries and Al Qaeda affiliated paramilitary brigades supported by British, French and Turkish Special Forces…
The Pentagon’s global military design is one of world conquest. The military deployment of US-NATO forces is occurring in several regions of the world simultaneously.
The devastation of Iraq, unfettered aggression, crimes against humanity, and plunder and theft of sovereign resources.
GR ONLINE NEWS READER. The region is on a hair-trigger for a conflagration that would involve nuclear weapons and the collision of global powers…
Washington’s agenda for Egypt and Tunisia was to hijack the protest movement; what prevails in Egypt is the maintenance of a de facto military regime. In Tunisia, following the October 2011 parliamentary elections, the neoliberal policy framework remains unscathed.