- MH17 and the Economic Backlash of US Sanctions against Russia: The Rush to War?
- Revelations of German Pilot: Shocking Analysis of the “Shooting Down” of Malaysian MH17. “Aircraft Was Not Hit by a Missile”
- From Victim to Colonial Settler: Shifting the Paradigm on Israel
- Israel Bombs Yet Another United Nations School, Killing Women and Children
- The Elite, the ‘Great Game’ and World War III
- Are you Ready for Nuclear War?
The tragic events of September 11, 2001 constitute a fundamental landmark in American history. a decisive watershed. 9/11 opens up an era of crisis, upheaval and militarization of American society.
The dumping of highly radioactive water into the Pacific Ocean constitutes a potential trigger to a process of global radioactive contamination… Eventually all major regions of the World will be affected.
ONLINE INTERACTIVE I-BOOK. The insurgency in Syria is based on the “Libya Model”: it is integrated by mercenaries and Al Qaeda affiliated paramilitary brigades supported by British, French and Turkish Special Forces…
The Pentagon’s global military design is one of world conquest. The military deployment of US-NATO forces is occurring in several regions of the world simultaneously.
The devastation of Iraq, unfettered aggression, crimes against humanity, and plunder and theft of sovereign resources.
GR ONLINE NEWS READER. The region is on a hair-trigger for a conflagration that would involve nuclear weapons and the collision of global powers…
Washington’s agenda for Egypt and Tunisia was to hijack the protest movement; what prevails in Egypt is the maintenance of a de facto military regime. In Tunisia, following the October 2011 parliamentary elections, the neoliberal policy framework remains unscathed.