- How to Start a War: The American Use of War Pretext Incidents
- Provocations as Pretexts for Imperial War: From Pearl Harbor to 9/11
- Afghanistan and Iraq: it’s the Same War
- The Militarization of the Police Has Produced a Murder Machine
- VIDEOS: Ethnic Cleansing as a US Sponsored Political Tactic, Trashing Ukrainians.
- Regime Change in Iraq: Standing in Washington’s Way. Why Obama Wants Maliki Removed
The tragic events of September 11, 2001 constitute a fundamental landmark in American history. a decisive watershed. 9/11 opens up an era of crisis, upheaval and militarization of American society.
The dumping of highly radioactive water into the Pacific Ocean constitutes a potential trigger to a process of global radioactive contamination… Eventually all major regions of the World will be affected.
ONLINE INTERACTIVE I-BOOK. The insurgency in Syria is based on the “Libya Model”: it is integrated by mercenaries and Al Qaeda affiliated paramilitary brigades supported by British, French and Turkish Special Forces…
The Pentagon’s global military design is one of world conquest. The military deployment of US-NATO forces is occurring in several regions of the world simultaneously.
The devastation of Iraq, unfettered aggression, crimes against humanity, and plunder and theft of sovereign resources.
GR ONLINE NEWS READER. The region is on a hair-trigger for a conflagration that would involve nuclear weapons and the collision of global powers…
Washington’s agenda for Egypt and Tunisia was to hijack the protest movement; what prevails in Egypt is the maintenance of a de facto military regime. In Tunisia, following the October 2011 parliamentary elections, the neoliberal policy framework remains unscathed.