The Russian upper house of parliament granted permission to the Russian president to use the country’s troops in Syria. On September 30, the Russian Air Force began the conduct of air raids against the rebels of Jabhat Al-Nusra inside the Latakia and Hama Governorates.
- Russian Airstrikes in Syria Targeted “NATO Created Mercenaries”. Michel Chossudovsky
- Formidable Russian Air Power Targets ISIS in Syria
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- Neoliberal Aggression in Britain: Her Majesty’s Police State
- The Global Economic Crisis, The Great Depression of the XXI Century.
- Reversing the Tide of Water Privatization
While the Pentagon acknowledges that the CIA is supporting Al Qaeda groups inside Syria, including Al Nusra, it nonetheless deplores the fact that Russia is allegedly targeting the “good guy terrorists”, who are supported by Washington.
The “crown jewels” have been handed to a country with one of the worst human rights records in the world. Saudi Arabia will head a Consultative Group to deal with human rights violations
Step by step, Washington is setting up a major provocation against China. Obama has ordered a naval build-up in the South China Sea, embarked on extensive cyber-espionage of Chinese industries via US high-tech companies