When the attacked nation attempts to fire a retaliatory strike it is then that the MD systems are used to pick off the remaining military capability thus giving the Pentagon a “successful” first-strike.
- “War is just a Racket”: Memorial Day Is A Hoax. “Our Soldiers Died for the Profits of the Bankers”
- The Pentagon’s Strategy for World Domination: Full Spectrum Dominance, from Asia to Africa
- Opinion: Is Israel America’s Friend? Or America’s Enemy?
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- China: Rise, Fall and Re-Emergence as a Global Power
- The Complete History of Monsanto, “The World’s Most Evil Corporation”
John D. Rockefeller Jr. owned a controlling interest in Standard Oil, but the next largest stockholder was the German chemical company I. G. Farben, through which the firm sold $20 million worth of gasoline and lubricants to the Nazis.
With the jury’s verdict now in sentencing an innocent man to death, the US justice system is sinking ever lower in its moral decay. So many giant holes in the prosecution’s case were simply ignored.
Presidential candidate Jeb Bush had close personal ties to Raul Salinas de Gortiari, brother of Mexico’s former president Carlos Salinas de Gortiari. In the 1990s, Raul the “drug kingpin”, according to Switzerland’s federal prosecutor Carla del Ponte, was one of the main figures of the Mexican Drug Cartel.