The trigger for that war is now being set by NATO member Turkey, which wants to invade neighboring Syria, and which has the support of the GCC including the world’s biggest buyer of US weapons, Saudi Arabia.
- Iraq: St. Valentine’s Day Massacres: Still Ongoing
- Video: Turkey’s Military Intervention in Syria
- Albert Einstein and the Theory of Relativity: The Collision of Two Black Holes Billion Light Years Away…
- Israel’s International Conspiracy
- “A Special Place in Hell”… For Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright?
- How the Broad Climate Movement Has Failed Us
The Turkish government has hinted at a possible invasion into Syrian territory to “stabilize” the situation & secure Turkey’s national security. Russian satellite surveillance confirms the build-up of troops & material on the border.
Saudi Arabia has announced that it will be dispatching troops to Syria. Washington’s strategy consists in spearheading a broader regional war by inciting Turkey, Saudi Arabia & Israel to do the “dirty work for us”.
Why does PM David Cameron want to scrap the Human Rights Act – which is incorporated into the European Convention on Human Rights – it appears he simply does not believe in human rights.