Does the disposal of Syria’s chemical weapons by the 2 selected waste disposal companies, require an “agreement” with Italy’s most powerful criminal syndicate on behalf of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)?
- The Neo-Liberal Deception and the New World Order
- Interview with Michelle Gunderson co-founder of the Network for Social Justice Unionism
- Reform of the Bretton Woods Institutions: The IMF Might Not Live to See Its Anniversary
- Bolivia’s New Mining Law
- Dangerous Crossroads: US-NATO Build-up to Cold War 2.0
- “Crimes against Peace”: Historic Class Action Law Suit against George W. Bush
Militarization and WMD
Weather warfare” can destabilize an enemy nation’s ecosystem, destroy its agriculture, disable communications networks and impoverish millions of people without the deployment of troops and military hardware.
For years, Syria and Egypt refused to abandon their chemical weapons facing a threatening neighbor, Israel, which develops very sophisticated ones, in addition to biological and nuclear weapons.
The US Patriot missile deployment in Turkey is part of a regional process of militarization which includes the establishment of US command posts and the stationing of Us troops in Jordan and Israel. This regional military deployment also threatens Iran.