The US Patriot missile deployment in Turkey is part of a regional process of militarization which includes the establishment of US command posts and the stationing of Us troops in Jordan and Israel. This regional military deployment also threatens Iran.
- Threat to the Hegemony of the US Dollar? Rigged Gold Bullion Market
- Bashar al-Assad Interview: Israel Supports Al Qaeda Terrorists
- Israel Mulling Plot to Assassinate Syrian President Bashar Al Assad
- Continued Cover-up of Contacts of Boston Bombing Suspects with FBI and US Intelligence
- Gloves Off: Russia Names CIA Station Chief in Moscow
- More Americans Committing Suicide than During the Great Depression
Militarization and WMD
The U.S. has carried out a first-ever subcritical nuclear test in a shrunken nuclear fission bomb!? And if the Department of Energy doesn’t really have a need for its stockpile stewardship tests, then what was the purpose of this experiment? Is the DoE secretly designing new nuclear weapons?
Weather warfare” can destabilize an enemy nation’s ecosystem, destroy its agriculture, disable communications networks and impoverish millions of people without the deployment of troops and military hardware.
Towards Unmanned Global Warfare: The majority of foreign UAVs that countries have acquired are tactical UAVs for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance missions