There can only be treason when you work for a foreign power against the interests of the Korean people. Mrs. Park is committing acts of treason, because she is taking her orders directly from the U.S. State Department and the Pentagon.
- Dangerous Crossroads: US-NATO Black Sea Wargames Close to Border with Crimea
- Ukraine’s “Democratic” Coup D’état: Washington’s “Neo-Nazi Neoliberal” Proxy Government
- Ukraine: “The Worst Case Scenario is World War III”
- The Crumbling Lockerbie Case
- Propaganda Alert: The Lockerbie Bombing. Who was Behind It? Libya, Iran … or the CIA?
- Obama’s Ukrainian Power Grab, Sanctions and the Boomerang Effect
“the population north of the imposed 38th Parallel lost nearly a third its population during the 37-month long “hot” war, 1950-1953, an unprecedented percentage of mortality suffered by one nation due to the belligerence of another.” (War Veteran Brian Willson)
“After destroying North Korea’s 78 cities and thousands of her villages, and killing countless numbers of her civilians, [General] LeMay remarked, “Over a period of three years or so we killed off – what – 20 percent of the population.”
The war games involve the deployment of a considerable amount of sophisticated US military hardware within striking distance of North Korea.