There can only be treason when you work for a foreign power against the interests of the Korean people. Mrs. Park is committing acts of treason, because she is taking her orders directly from the U.S. State Department and the Pentagon.
- Turn the Tables: Stopping Western Aggression in Syria
- Cameron Leads Britain Into War Again
- Raking In On Rents: The US Housing Crisis Begins Anew
- Ello, the Social Network Alternative to Facebook
- The History of Anti-Semitism and the State of Israel
- Monsanto’s Experimental Genetically Modified Wheat Discovered in Montana
“the population north of the imposed 38th Parallel lost nearly a third its population during the 37-month long “hot” war, 1950-1953, an unprecedented percentage of mortality suffered by one nation due to the belligerence of another.” (War Veteran Brian Willson)
“After destroying North Korea’s 78 cities and thousands of her villages, and killing countless numbers of her civilians, [General] LeMay remarked, “Over a period of three years or so we killed off – what – 20 percent of the population.”
The war games involve the deployment of a considerable amount of sophisticated US military hardware within striking distance of North Korea.