There can only be treason when you work for a foreign power against the interests of the Korean people. Mrs. Park is committing acts of treason, because she is taking her orders directly from the U.S. State Department and the Pentagon.
- Scotland Votes ‘NO’, Now Watch As the Ground Shifts Beneath Our Feet
- The Ebola Virus Pandemic: “A Weapon of Mass Destruction”?
- America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group
- History: ‘Yes’ to Scotland Independence and Britain’s Waning Imperialism
- ‘YES’ Supporters Claim Videos Show Scottish Referendum Was Rigged
- The US-EU-Russia Sanctions Puzzle
“the population north of the imposed 38th Parallel lost nearly a third its population during the 37-month long “hot” war, 1950-1953, an unprecedented percentage of mortality suffered by one nation due to the belligerence of another.” (War Veteran Brian Willson)
“After destroying North Korea’s 78 cities and thousands of her villages, and killing countless numbers of her civilians, [General] LeMay remarked, “Over a period of three years or so we killed off – what – 20 percent of the population.”
The war games involve the deployment of a considerable amount of sophisticated US military hardware within striking distance of North Korea.