“After destroying North Korea’s 78 cities and thousands of her villages, and killing countless numbers of her civilians, [General] LeMay remarked, “Over a period of three years or so we killed off – what – 20 percent of the population.”
- Systemic Breakdown? Financial Bubbles Creating Conditions for New Crash
- Guatemala’s Constitutional Court Overturns Rios Montt’s Genocide Conviction
- Flawed Financial System: Governments Held Hostage by the “Too Big to Fail” Banks (TBTF)
- No Bear Market In Gold. “Bullish Sentiment” in the Market for Physical Gold Bullion
- European Union Directly Funds Al Qaeda Looting of Syrian oil
- Is EVERY Market Rigged?
The war games involve the deployment of a considerable amount of sophisticated US military hardware within striking distance of North Korea.
It important for Americans to place themselves in the position of people living in targeted countries. That North Korea, a nation of 25 million people, a land slightly larger than Pennsylvania, continues to be one of the most demonized nations and least understood, totally perplexes the Korean people.
Washington has threatened North Korea since the 1950s. It has used this year’s war games, which began in early March, as a vehicle for staging a mock nuclear attack on North Korea by flying two nuclear-capable B-2 Stealth bombers over the region March 28.