There can only be treason when you work for a foreign power against the interests of the Korean people. Mrs. Park is committing acts of treason, because she is taking her orders directly from the U.S. State Department and the Pentagon.
- “Economic Genocide” in Latin America: The Unspoken Legacy of Wall Street and the IMF. President Cristina Fernandez
- Canadian Fear Campaign: “Islamic Extremists” and the Dubious Role of Intelligence Agencies
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- Accidents in Germ Labs and the Ebola Pandemic
- Canadian Terror Wave: a Modern-Day Gladio
- The Ottawa Shootings and “Canada’s War on Terror”? Media Points to “Homegrown Terror Threat”
“the population north of the imposed 38th Parallel lost nearly a third its population during the 37-month long “hot” war, 1950-1953, an unprecedented percentage of mortality suffered by one nation due to the belligerence of another.” (War Veteran Brian Willson)
“After destroying North Korea’s 78 cities and thousands of her villages, and killing countless numbers of her civilians, [General] LeMay remarked, “Over a period of three years or so we killed off – what – 20 percent of the population.”
The war games involve the deployment of a considerable amount of sophisticated US military hardware within striking distance of North Korea.