The objective is to engineer a civil war in Iraq, in which both sides are controlled indirectly by US-NATO. The scenario is to arm and equip them, on both sides, finance them with advanced weapons systems and then “let them fight”.
- Why Does the U.S. Support Saudi Arabia, A Country Which Hosts and Finances Islamic Terrorism? On Behalf of Washington?
- Fifty Days of Israeli Aggression Against Civilians in the Gaza Strip
- “Russia Invades Ukraine”, Strategic NATO Public Relations Stunt. Where are the Russian Tanks?
- Russia and Eurasia: Who are the Russians?
- Is the Pentagon using ISIL and the Iraq Crisis to Finally Strike Syria?
- Look Who’s Talking! MH17 and the US Role in Downing Passenger Airplanes
The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
the Iraqi population is getting only 30% of the electricity production the pre-occupation government had previously provided for them. Electricity came to Iraq in 1917.
In these days of the tenth anniversary of the illegal invasion and near destruction of Iraq, answers are owed not alone for the dead, but to the cancer stricken, the deformed, to their parents, their siblings and all Iraqis.