Given the ongoing revelations on the extent of Tony Blair’s duplicitous collusion in the illegal bombing and invasion of Iraq, it seems – to muddle metaphors – the “bunker busters” and Cruise missiles are finally coming home to roost.
- Iraq: St. Valentine’s Day Massacres: Still Ongoing
- Video: Turkey’s Military Intervention in Syria
- Albert Einstein and the Theory of Relativity: The Collision of Two Black Holes Billion Light Years Away…
- Israel’s International Conspiracy
- “A Special Place in Hell”… For Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright?
- How the Broad Climate Movement Has Failed Us
From the day of the US-UK invasion that “fructifying richness”, societal, cultural, historic has been systematically, deliberately erased in one of the most devastating, despotic, desecrating, pulverizing cultural armageddons in history.
It all begins with a view of history seen through the eyes of the late Navy Seal Chris Kyle, deemed one of the US Army’s deadliest snipers who served on 4 tours of duty in Iraq. It is from that preserve that the cinematic account springs from…
The notion that these Authorizations support current military action against the Islamic State more than a decade after they were initially passed is highly flawed.