The notion that these Authorizations support current military action against the Islamic State more than a decade after they were initially passed is highly flawed.
- Global Research Articles on the Environment
- American Exceptionalism and American Torture
- Israel Bombs Gaza
- Is US-NATO Preparing to Wage War on Russia?
- Financial Market Manipulation Is The New Trend: Can It Continue?
- The End of Democracy in the Republic of Korea: Imminent Threat To Political Expression and Civil Rights
The objective is to engineer a civil war in Iraq, in which both sides are controlled indirectly by US-NATO. The scenario is to arm and equip them, on both sides, finance them with advanced weapons systems and then “let them fight”.
The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
the Iraqi population is getting only 30% of the electricity production the pre-occupation government had previously provided for them. Electricity came to Iraq in 1917.