It all begins with a view of history seen through the eyes of the late Navy Seal Chris Kyle, deemed one of the US Army’s deadliest snipers who served on 4 tours of duty in Iraq. It is from that preserve that the cinematic account springs from…
- The Iraq Invasion: The “Six Wise Men” Tony Blair Ignored
- Divisions within the Kiev Regime. Will President Poroshenko Be Overthrown?
- CIA Covert Ops in Nigeria: Fertile Ground for US Sponsored Balkanization
- The Globalization of War and the Global Economic Crisis. Is there a Relationship?
- Martin Luther King: An American Hero. Where is his Replacement?
- Murdering Journalists … Them and Us
The notion that these Authorizations support current military action against the Islamic State more than a decade after they were initially passed is highly flawed.
The objective is to engineer a civil war in Iraq, in which both sides are controlled indirectly by US-NATO. The scenario is to arm and equip them, on both sides, finance them with advanced weapons systems and then “let them fight”.
The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.