Those responsible for the litany of crimes against humanity appear currently on US TV talking of their trauma and sacrifice in Fallujah’s near destruction and their wholesale butchery, as the city suffers yet further
- Old World Order vs. New World Order: The Geopolitics of Chaos and Stochastic Change
- The Boston Marathon Bombing’s “Constructed Reality”
- Ukraine’s Gold Reserves Secretely Flown Out and Confiscated by the New York Federal Reserve?
- The Ukraine Crisis and the Big Game: The Geneva Agreement Changes Nothing
- PTSD and Mental Health: How America’s Wars Came Home With the Troops
- Political Lying: It’s Legal. Obama’s First-Amendment Defense of Political Liars
the Iraqi population is getting only 30% of the electricity production the pre-occupation government had previously provided for them. Electricity came to Iraq in 1917.
In these days of the tenth anniversary of the illegal invasion and near destruction of Iraq, answers are owed not alone for the dead, but to the cancer stricken, the deformed, to their parents, their siblings and all Iraqis.
Civilians in an occupied country have no obligation of loyalty towards the Occupying Power regardless of the motives of the invading forces.