The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
- Towards a World War III Scenario? The Role of Israel in Triggering an Attack on Iran
- Follow Global Research on Twitter
- Propaganda alert: US and UN object to the holding of Presidential Elections in Syria
- Secret Plan to Advance Global Internet Censorship. ISPs to Act as “Internet Police”
- Preparing Ukraine for a Proxy War with Russia
- US Military “Commemorates” Its Iraq Massacre. “Tell Them It’s the Sound of Freedom.”
Those responsible for the litany of crimes against humanity appear currently on US TV talking of their trauma and sacrifice in Fallujah’s near destruction and their wholesale butchery, as the city suffers yet further
the Iraqi population is getting only 30% of the electricity production the pre-occupation government had previously provided for them. Electricity came to Iraq in 1917.
In these days of the tenth anniversary of the illegal invasion and near destruction of Iraq, answers are owed not alone for the dead, but to the cancer stricken, the deformed, to their parents, their siblings and all Iraqis.