Given the ongoing revelations on the extent of Tony Blair’s duplicitous collusion in the illegal bombing and invasion of Iraq, it seems – to muddle metaphors – the “bunker busters” and Cruise missiles are finally coming home to roost.
- Russian Warplane Down: NATO’s Act of War
- Limits of Liberal War Opposition
- “The Terrorists-R-US”: Mainstream Media Propaganda Fuels and Fans the Flames of War
- America’s “Anti-ISIS Coalition” Never existed. There is No “US-led war on ISIS”
- The Criminalization of the State. The Roadmap to a Police State
- The Dirty War on Syria: The Basics
From the day of the US-UK invasion that “fructifying richness”, societal, cultural, historic has been systematically, deliberately erased in one of the most devastating, despotic, desecrating, pulverizing cultural armageddons in history.
It all begins with a view of history seen through the eyes of the late Navy Seal Chris Kyle, deemed one of the US Army’s deadliest snipers who served on 4 tours of duty in Iraq. It is from that preserve that the cinematic account springs from…
The notion that these Authorizations support current military action against the Islamic State more than a decade after they were initially passed is highly flawed.