The objective is to engineer a civil war in Iraq, in which both sides are controlled indirectly by US-NATO. The scenario is to arm and equip them, on both sides, finance them with advanced weapons systems and then “let them fight”.
- US-NATO “Fast-Track War Plans”. After Failed MH17 False Flag, Washington Attempts Bold New Moves to Frame Russia
- Towards a World War III Scenario: The Dangers of Nuclear War”
- The Art of War: NATO’s Global Offensive
- Washington Threatens to Intervene Militarily in East Ukraine. Danger of Direct Clash between US and Russian Forces?
- Israel Delivers Death and Destruction: The Deliberate Killing of Palestinian Children by the IDF
- U.S. Holds the World Record of Killings of Innocent Civilians
The case against Bush is based on the conduct of members of the administration prior to coming into office as well as conduct taking place on and after 9/11.
the Iraqi population is getting only 30% of the electricity production the pre-occupation government had previously provided for them. Electricity came to Iraq in 1917.
In these days of the tenth anniversary of the illegal invasion and near destruction of Iraq, answers are owed not alone for the dead, but to the cancer stricken, the deformed, to their parents, their siblings and all Iraqis.