Those responsible for the litany of crimes against humanity appear currently on US TV talking of their trauma and sacrifice in Fallujah’s near destruction and their wholesale butchery, as the city suffers yet further
- Obama is Escalating the Crisis. US War Ships Sent to the Black Sea
- Austerity and IMF “Economic Medicine”: The Looting Of Ukraine Has Begun
- NATO Coup in Ukraine. “Wag the Dog” Military Deployment in a Crucial Geopolitical Pivot?
- America’s “Unlimited Imperialism”, Now Ukraine
- The Ukrainian Pendulum. Two Invasions and a Putsch. American Special Forces in Ukraine under Cover
- Hillary Clinton: Playing a Dog-Eared “Hitler” Card
the Iraqi population is getting only 30% of the electricity production the pre-occupation government had previously provided for them. Electricity came to Iraq in 1917.
In these days of the tenth anniversary of the illegal invasion and near destruction of Iraq, answers are owed not alone for the dead, but to the cancer stricken, the deformed, to their parents, their siblings and all Iraqis.
Civilians in an occupied country have no obligation of loyalty towards the Occupying Power regardless of the motives of the invading forces.