Paul Schreyer - Archive
September 11, 2001: The Saudi Split – a Motive for 9/11? By Paul Schreyer, September 03, 2013
The 9/11 Plan: Cheney, Rumsfeld and the “Continuity of Government” By Paul Schreyer, January 28, 2013
Latest News / Top Stories
- Syria Refugee Total Nears Ten Million
- Western Threats against Russia Increase Danger of Nuclear War
- Full Spectrum Dominance, the European Press and the Impending Demise of the EU
- Ukraine Claims ‘Thousands’ of Russian Troops Invaded, Offers No Evidence
- Second Genocide in Rwanda? Slow, Silent, and Systematic?
- Destabilizing Russia, A Nuclear Power: Is the U.S. Trying to Implement “Regime Change” in Russia?
- Israeli Drone Downed in Iraq. Report
- Inside Fallujah’s Humanitarian Nighmare: Crowded Cemeteries, Flattened Buildings And Potential Revolution
- Anti-Semitism versus Anti-Zionism: The Policy Agenda of the Netanyahu government
- Why Does the U.S. Support Saudi Arabia, A Country Which Hosts and Finances Islamic Terrorism? On Behalf of Washington?
- “Russian Invasion” – Screaming ‘Wolf!’ Strategy of Deception. Lies Repeated Umpteen Times. What is the Endgame?
- Fifty Days of Israeli Aggression Against Civilians in the Gaza Strip
- Propaganda Alert: Flashback to 2013. Obama: “I am Ready to Bomb Syria”
- “Russia Invades Ukraine”, Strategic NATO Public Relations Stunt. Where are the Russian Tanks?
- Fabricated “Russian Invasion”: Big Lies Risk Confrontation with Russia
- Most Popular
- Geographic Regions
- 9/11 and the “War on Terrorism”
- Biotechnology and GMO
- Crimes against Humanity
- Culture, Society & History
- Global Economy
- Law and Justice
- Media Disinformation
- Militarization and WMD
- Oil and Energy
- Police State & Civil Rights
- Politics and Religion
- Poverty & Social Inequality
- Science and Medicine
- United Nations
- US NATO War Agenda
- Women’s Rights
- I-Books Series
- IN-DEPTH REPORTS
- The global research news hour