When we say Osama bin Laden, it should be noted that “bin” stands for “son of”, and the name of the man could have more simply been given as Osama Laden; but the script writers in Washington may have felt that if they simply said Osama Laden, Americans might mistakenly believe that “Osama Laden” might be nothing more than a new type of salad at a sophisticated French restaurant.
Yes, there is indeed something wrong with the script that could also have been entitled: The Saga of Osama bin Laden, and in outline format, here is what it is:
1. By 1920, after World War I ended, Turkey, along with Germany, were on the losing side, and so Turkey lost Arabia to Britain, a loss then enshrined by a League of Nations Mandate.
2. Britain then expels the House of the Hashemites, previously entrusted for a thousand years as the religious protectors of the western part of Arabia, the Hejaz, the holy sites of Mecca and Medinah.
3. Britain then brings in a commercial family, the Saud family, to somehow assume such religious duties, and the Saud family then introduces an essentially ersatz version of Wahhabism [Islamic fundamentalism], suitable for Britain.
4. In order to emphasize the point, Britain then changes the name of the country from Arabia to Saudi Arabia.
5. During later decades, the Laden family acquires more and more financial prominence in Saudi Arabia, until the country is half and half owned by the Saud family and the Laden family. Even so, the name of the country is not changed to Saudi and Ladeni Arabia.
6. To this day, all of the many, many members of the Laden family have sterling credentials with Washington, except one, Osama. It should also be noted that the ethnic background and citizenship of Osama was Saudi Arabia, and not Afghanistan.
7. Next, it is said that Osama is disappointed that British troops in Saudi Arabia were eventually replaced by American troops in Saudi Arabia. Later, it is also said that he is also disappointed when, during the 1990’s, there were Russian troops that entered Afghanistan.
8. Then, Osama somehow goes, maybe with a visa, to Afghanistan, and he even somehow spends a number of years in close, close cooperation with, yes, none other than American (?) operatives, who are trying to send the Russians back home.
9. Everyone knows that professional script writers in Hollywood write scripts for movies and television series that are plausible; but it really does appear by now that the script for The Saga of Osama bin Laden must have been written by officials somewhere in Washington who know little or nothing about how to write scripts that are plausible.
Read about Osama Bin Laden in Michel Chossudovsky’s international best-seller
According to Chossudovsky, the “war on terrorism” is a complete fabrication based on the illusion that one man, Osama bin Laden, outwitted the $40 billion-a-year American intelligence apparatus. The “war on terrorism” is a war of conquest. Globalisation is the final march to the “New World Order”, dominated by Wall Street and the U.S. military-industrial complex.
Order Directly from Global Research
America’s “War on Terrorism”
also available in pdf format