Key Articles on The US-NATO Never-Ending War Machine
SYRIA: Who is Behind The Protest Movement? Fabricating a Pretext for a US-NATO “Humanitarian Intervention”
– by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky – 2011-05-03
The Media War on Libya: Justifying War through Lies and Fabrications
– by Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya – 2011-05-02
The Libya war started with media lies and a misinformation campaign.
Iraq: Let us not forget what “humanitarian intervention” looks like.
– by William Blum – 2011-05-02
Predator Drones To “Stop Genocide”?
– by Keith Harmon Snow, Ann Garrison – 2011-05-02
Libya: Terrorists Are Us?
– by Felicity Arbuthnot – 2011-05-02
VIDEO: Humanitarian Intervention in Syria and Libya
– by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky – 2011-05-01
SUPERPOWER: The Truth Can Be Hidden
Syria: A Historical Perspective on the Current Crisis
– by Karin Leukefeld – 2011-05-01
THE INVASION OF LIBYA: Behind the US-NATO Attack are Strategies of Economic Warfare
– by Manlio Dinucci – 2011-05-01
AMERICA’S GLOBAL WAR
order directly from Global Research
award winning documentary
Why Does America Go to War?
Read “America’s ‘War on Terrorism'” to learn the truth
– by Prof Michel Chossudovsky – 2011-04-30
Libyan Scenario For Syria: Towards A US-NATO “Humanitarian Intervention” directed against Syria?
– by Rick Rozoff – 2011-04-30
April Gallop versus Dick Cheney: Court Dismisses 9/11 Suit against Bush Officials
– by Rady Ananda – 2011-04-29
NATO bomb attack on Libya kills Misrata “rebel” fighters
– by Patrick O’Connor – 2011-04-29
Is Israel Responsible for War Crimes directed against the Palestinian Population of Gaza?
Justice Goldstone’s Bogus Test of War Crime Culpability
– by Lynda Burstein Brayer – 2011-04-29
Syria: Nowhere Near Regime Change
– by Srdja Trifkovic – 2011-04-29
The Human Organ Trafficking in Kosovo. Call for a UN sponsored Investigative Body
This “war makes no sense”, the Italian govt should “resign”, Tripoli bishop says
Canada’s Participation in the Global Arms Race
Illusion of choice: Shared commitment to armament by all federal political parties
– by Kevin Afanasiff – 2011-04-29
The Libyan War, American Power and the Decline of the Petrodollar System
– by Prof. Peter Dale Scott – 2011-04-29
Obama appears paralyzed by the gap between his declared objective – the removal of Gaddafi – and the means available to him, given the nation’s costly involvement in two wars, and his domestic priorities.
The Balkanization of Libya: US-NATO Plans to Carve up Libyan Territory
– by Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya – 2011-04-28
An interview with Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya about the impasse in Libya, the importance of Misurata, and the role of the US.