Support Independent Media: Global Research Needs Your Help
By The Global Research Team
Global Research, January 20, 2020

Url of this article:

At Global Research we have always sought out ways to make the articles we publish accessible to as many people as possible. We want the information on our website to circulate freely which is why we don’t use paywalls, you can read the news and analysis we publish free of charge.

Unfortunately, our monthly running costs still put us in the red. Despite a welcomed surge in readership over the past few weeks, less than 1% of our readers have so far made a financial contribution to support our work. If we are to survive, we’ll need your help. We are now asking the remaining 99% to join in and contribute to keeping independent media alive!

Click to donate:

Click to make a one-time or a recurring donation

Click to become a member (receive free books!):

Click to view our membership plans

We understand that times are tough for everyone. If you cannot make a financial contribution but you would like to help out, please see below for details on becoming a Global Research Volunteer…

With measures being put in place to reduce our reach (such as tacit online censorship of independent media) there are a number of ways you can help us make sure that the questions we ask continue to be heard:
  • Establish an email list of some fifty friends and family and forward the Global Research Newsletter and/or your favourite Global Research articles to this list on a daily basis.
  • Use the various instruments of online posting and social media creatively to “spread the word”. Click the “like” and “share” buttons on our article pages for starters.
  • Post one or more Global Research articles to internet discussion groups and blogs to build a dialogue around the subject matters we cover.
  • Do you have friends who would benefit from our articles? Consider signing them up for our daily newsletter.
  • Are you part of a community group or organized discussion group? Submit a topic we have covered or a specific article from our website for discussion at your next meeting.

Thank you for supporting independent media.

The Global Research Team

Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). The Centre for Research on Globalization will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article.