As the saying goes, knowledge is power. The more informed we are the harder it becomes to deceive us.
We are currently facing an unprecedented threat to the independent media and freedom on the Internet. The ultimate goal is the silencing of any voice of opposition to the mainstream narrative. If these voices get silenced it will be too late, the lie will have defeated the truth: fight-back was never more needed.
We ask you to help us ensure that Global Research’s voice not only resonates through 2020 and beyond, but that it gets progressively louder in the process. Please dig deep and make a contribution via a one-time donation or a recurring membership today:
Click to make a one-time or a recurring donation
Click to become a member (receive free books!):
We understand that times are tough for everyone. If you cannot make a financial contribution but you would like to help out, please see below for details on becoming a Global Research Volunteer…
With measures being put in place to reduce our reach (such as tacit online censorship of independent media) there are a number of ways you can help us make sure that the questions we ask continue to be heard:
- Establish an email list of some fifty friends and family and forward the Global Research Newsletter and/or your favourite Global Research articles to this list on a daily basis.
- Use the various instruments of online posting and social media creatively to “spread the word”. Click the “like” and “share” buttons on our article pages for starters.
- Post one or more Global Research articles to internet discussion groups and blogs to build a dialogue around the subject matters we cover.
- Do you have friends who would benefit from our articles? Consider signing them up for our daily newsletter.
- Are you part of a community group or organized discussion group? Submit a topic we have covered or a specific article from our website for discussion at your next meeting.
Thank you for your contribution to independent media!