Europe

BREXIT deadline is 31 October 2019. On 23 June 2016, the British people voted 52% against 48% to leave the European Union. In England alone, the margin was somewhat higher, 53.4% for leaving the EU, against 46.6% for staying.
The conferences of the Bilderbergers are the most secretive events, managed by those who pull the strings behind world leaders – politicians, corporate CEOs, big finance, and other business execs - artists, and the who-are-whose of the world elite.
By creating the false image of a dangerous Russia and China, the institutions of the EU are preparing public opinion to accept what the US are now preparing for the "defence" of Europe. The US are getting ready to test ground-based ballistic missiles (forbidden by the INF Treaty buried by Washington),
Let us share the wealth, and not poverty! Let us put an end to social inequality! We demand the immediate increase in salaries, welfare benefits, allowances and pensions, and the unconditional right to housing and health, education, free public services, for all