We find ourselves in troubled waters. Global Research, like many independent voices all over the globe, is feeling the effects of online measures set up to curtail access to our website, and by consequence, hinder our finances. We sail on despite the unpredictable currents and unfavourable forecasts. We can’t steer this ship alone however, we need your help!
We would be greatly indebted to you for any donation large or small. Can you contribute to help us meet our monthly running costs? Make no mistake, we intend to be here for years to come, but for the time being we ask for your help to stay afloat as we ride the storm out. Here’s how you can help:
Click to make a one-time or a recurring donation
Click to become a member (receive free books!):
We understand that times are tough for everyone. If a financial contribution is not something you can currently envision, but you would like to help out, please see below for details on becoming a Global Research Volunteer…
With measures being put in place to reduce our reach (such as tacit online censorship of independent media) there are a number of ways you can help us make sure that the questions we ask continue to be heard:
- Establish an email list of some fifty friends and family and forward the Global Research Newsletter and/or your favourite Global Research articles to this list on a daily basis.
- Use the various instruments of online posting and social media creatively to “spread the word”. Click the “like” and “share” buttons on our article pages for starters.
- Post one or more Global Research articles to internet discussion groups and blogs to build a dialogue around the subject matters we cover.
- Do you have friends who would benefit from our articles? Consider signing them up for our daily newsletter.
- Are you part of a community group or organized discussion group? Submit a topic we have covered or a specific article from our website for discussion at your next meeting.
Thank you for your contribution to independent media!