On GlobalResearch.ca, we publish pieces by a wide variety of specialists including journalists and scholars, political analysts and historians, ex-military and intelligence personnel, scientists and environmental experts, to name but a few. The view points we put forth are not selected in the interest of pushing a specific narrative, but rather in breaking down divisions and building a dialogue.
If you value our work, we strongly encourage you to make a contribution. Largely due to the effects that online censorship has had on our revenue, the financial support of our readers has become crucial to the continuation of our activities at this stage.
Keep GlobalResearch.ca online and accessible to all, make a donation or become a member by clicking below now!
Click to view our membership plans
Click to become a member (receive free books!):
Click to make a one-time or a recurring donation
The Global Research News Hour also needs your support! Please leave a note with your donation indicating “GRNH” if you wish your donation to be made to the Global Research News Hour.
We understand that times are tough for everyone. If a financial contribution is not something you can currently envision, but you would like to help out, please see below for details on becoming a Global Research Volunteer.
With measures being put in place to reduce our reach (such as tacit online censorship of independent media) there are a number of ways you can help us make sure that the questions we ask continue to be heard:
- Establish an email list of some fifty friends and family and forward the Global Research Newsletter and/or your favourite Global Research articles to this list on a daily basis.
- Use the various instruments of online posting and social media creatively to “spread the word”. Click the “like” and “share” buttons on our article pages for starters.
- Post one or more Global Research articles to internet discussion groups and blogs to build a dialogue around the subject matters we cover.
- Do you have friends who would benefit from our articles? Consider signing them up for our daily newsletter.
- Are you part of a community group or organized discussion group? Submit a topic we have covered or a specific article from our website for discussion at your next meeting.
We thank you for your support!
-The Global Research Team