Independent media is under attack, the search engines want to squeeze us out. At the same time a witch-hunt is being waged in the mainstream media against independent journalists, renowned academics, and scientists. Despite the wide variety of topics covered on our site by all manner of experts and academics from the world over, there is a relentless campaign against us.
Our financial situation is dependent on support from our readership. Without your contributions, our future remains uncertain and the mainstream media lies continue to rise to the top, eventually relegating any voice of dissent to the shadows.
The alternative is a world without independent voices, brought to you by corporate sponsors and hidden agendas. We are not coopted. We are not a government mouthpiece. Global Research is committed to “Freedom of Expression”, a fundamental right which is being snuffed out all over the globe.
With your help, we can continue to fight for truth to prevail, as we have always done. Please click below to make a donation or become a member to show your support:
Click to make a one-time or a recurring donation
Click to become a member (receive free books!):
If making a financial donation is not possible but you would still like to show your support, we ask you to consider donating your time instead. Do you have 5 minutes a day to help us ensure our articles reach as large a number of people as possible? If so, thank you! Here’s how you could help:
- Establish an email list of some fifty friends and family and forward the daily Global Research Newsletter and/or your favourite Global Research articles to this list on a daily basis.
- Use the various instruments of online posting and social media creatively to “spread the word”. Click the “like” and “share” buttons on our article pages for starters.
- Post one or more Global Research articles to internet discussion groups and blogs to build a dialogue around our coverage.
- Do you have friends who would benefit from our articles? Consider signing them up for our newsletter.
- Are you part of a community group or organized discussion group? Submit a topic we have covered or a specific article from our website for discussion at your next meeting.
Let us know how you’re getting on or if you have any feedback or questions: [email protected]
We thank you for your essential support!