To Subscribers and Global Research Members
We have received feedback from Subscribers regarding the new format of the Global Research E-Newsletter.
In addition to our regular sendout of feature articles, we are sending out twice a week a list of lead articles.
Spread the word, forward these articles to discussion groups, cross-post them on blog sites, forward them to your friends.
Your support and endorsement is greatly appreciated.
To donate to Global Research or become a Global Research Member click below:
To subscribe to our Newsletter:
SUBSCRIBE TO GLOBAL RESEARCH E-NEWSLETTER
Global Research Editor
April 25, 2008
U.S. prison population dwarfs that of other nations
– by Adam Liptak – 2008-04-24
What the Iraq war is about
– by Paul Craig Roberts – 2008-04-24
Confined Animal Feeding Operations supported by US Government
– by Union of Concerned Scientists – 2008-04-24
Evidence that Drugs Were Used on CIA “Ghost Detainees” During Coercive Interrogations
The Return of MKULTRA?
– by Tom Burghardt – 2008-04-24
Latin America: the attack on democracy
– by John Pilger – 2008-04-24
Financial speculators reap profits from global hunger
– by Stefan Steinberg – 2008-04-24
Mixed Priorities: Why Palestinian Unity is Not an Option
– by Ramzy Baroud – 2008-04-24
Israelis Claim Secret Agreement With US
Americans insist no deal made on settlement growth
– by Glenn Kessler – 2008-04-24
Confusion and Corruption in Kosovo
The Slow Birth of a Nation
– by Walter Mayr – 2008-04-24
Paraguayan Election Could Tip the Scale Towards Venezuela
– by Nikolas Kozloff – 2008-04-24
9/11 Contradictions: When Did Cheney Enter the Underground Bunker?
– by David Ray Griffin – 2008-04-24
Pakistani troops attacked by NATO
Is Dubai helping ethnic cleansing in Palestine?
– by Khalid Amayreh – 2008-04-24
Reasonable Doubt: Children living near nuclear facilities face an increased risk of cancer.
– by Ian Fairlie – 2008-04-24
Pro-Israel group’s plan to rewrite history on Wikipedia
Depleted uranium to remain in Hawaii
Crisis in Food Prices Threatens Worldwide Starvation: Is it Genocide?
– by Richard C. Cook – 2008-04-24
Breaking the Silence – Israeli Soldiers Speak
– by Stephen Lendman – 2008-04-24
Iraq: US-Allied Forces losing Control? Al-Sadr threatens ‘open war’
Petraeus Hid Maliki Resistance to US Troops in Basra
– by Gareth Porter – 2008-04-23
Anti-Hunger Protests in Haiti
– by Nazaire St. Fort, Jeb Sprague – 2008-04-23
Dollar Trades Near Record Low Versus Euro on Wider Yield Spread
The Precious Metals Market is Manipulated: Gold, GATA and the Turn to Higher Ground
– by Catherine Austin Fitts – 2008-04-22
John Yoo: The President’s Executioner
– by Jennifer Van Bergen – 2008-04-22
Documents Reveal “Reverse-Engineered” SERE Tactics Used in Afghan Torture
– by Tom Burghardt – 2008-04-22
Iran displays 1800 km-range missile
Torturers in the White House: Why Is This Story Being Ignored?
– by Ruth Conniff – 2008-04-22
Bush Secrecy Policies have Transformed U.S. Government from “Open” to “Closed”
– by Jeff Demers, Sherwood Ross – 2008-04-22